Marisa Taylor Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Marisa is absolutely amazing! She makes you feel at ease and really helps you to help her create the most amazing photos of your special day! She is worth every single cent and I couldn't imagine getting better service from anyone else. Marisa and her photography are just downright amazing.

Services Used: Photography

Marisa is not only talented, but fantastic to work with. She is available almost any time and gets back to you on any concerns/ details very quickly. We were thinking about not having an engagement session, but she was so flexible (despite being super pregnant) that we went ahead and did it and had a blast. After seeing a small sneak peak of our wedding photos we can't wait to get the rest.

Services Used: Photography

Thanks so much Marisa! My Rock the Dress shoot was beyond awesome! You were relaxed and so easy to work with. Not only did you do everything to ensure that I looked great your knowledge of clothing really showed as well making sure the dress looked equally great. I just love the photos and the compliments keep rolling in! You Rock! :)

Services Used: Photography

Marisa made the whole experience from start to finish, so easy! I wasn't able to meet with her before the wedding, all of our conversations were over phone, email, or mail. She was so flexible and understanding. When the wedding day came, it was more than I expected, in a great way. The ideas she had are so creative. She captured all of the small details of the day. It was so much fun and very relaxing. The prices of her photography are at an unbeatable price for the quality. All of my friends and family just can't stop talking about the pictures and how much fun they had with Marisa at the wedding as well. I really couldn't have asked for anything more, except that Marisa would have taken her photo on the beach since it was her first time there.

Services Used: Photography

I was extremely impressed with the photos Marisa took! She was really easygoing and made me feel very comfortable. I loved the way she captured the lighting and how it brought out the texture in my lace dress. Just....wow!

Services Used: Photography

I highly recommend a Rock The Dress session for any bride, whether you were married yesterday or ten years ago. Marisa is highly professional and creative, but also laid back and no-stress. No need to worry about the time crunch of your wedding day - this session is just for the bride! Marisa has a great eye for color, pose, light and shadow. This experience allows you to get all of those shots you didn't have time for on your wedding day and to just enjoy being beautiful.

Services Used: Photography

Marisa did my Rock the Dress session recently, and there is nothing more than I can say other than that it was amazing! I was married 5 years ago, and I was totally not satisfied with my wedding photographer back then. So it was important for me to have some pictures of me in my gown that I would absolutely love. Everything Marisa does is amazing, she is funny, outgoing, but always professional She made me feel comfortable and beautiful at the same time. She is truly a unique and creative individual and I highly recommend her. I'm hoping to have a vow renewal soon, and I will definitely have Marisa there to photograph that day. Hands down, she is the best, and I am glad I chose her. Sure, there are many other photographers that I could have picked from, but like I said, she is truly unique. Her ability to photograph emotions is just jaw dropping. Book her now, I swear you won't regret it.