Mariah's Beauty Marks | Makeup | Hair | Skin | Airbrush

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mariah did an amazing job with my make up and hair for our wedding back in October, I received so many compliments, it was very nice to get pampered and know that I was going to look amazing on our special day, thanks Mariah!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Mariah did my bridal make-up and make-up for my bridesmaids, mom and mother-in-law. Her assistant Wendy did my hair and hair for the majority of my crew. Both women were absolutely fantastic to work with. I was an out-of-town bride and Mariah was very flexible in scheduling my trial for one of the few times I'd be in Minneapolis before the wedding. After leaving my trial and living with my hairstyle for awhile I decided there were some fairly significant changes I wanted to make. Mariah and Wendy worked with me to schedule another hair trial the week of the wedding. At this trial Wendy was very reassuring, eager to find solutions and help me find the style I was looking for and I left feeling confident. On the day of the wedding they were punctual, professional, easy-going and their fun vibe fit in well with the energy of the day. Everyone looked amazing and loved their looks, including me. I felt like myself and beautiful on my wedding day in big part due to their amazing work. I am so glad I included them in my wedding day and would highly recommend Mariah's Beauty Marks to any bride.

Chelsea
09/26/2014

Mariah was absolutely amazing! She was so nice and laid back to work with and my makeup was perfect! I felt so beautiful all day and got so many compliments. Her willingness to do a trial run helped me feel relaxed by the time my wedding day came around. She did exactly what I wanted but even better! I can't thank Mariah enough!

Recently Married

Mariah and Dee did a fantastic job with my wedding party. They are extremely talented and I would highly recommend them.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

My daughter, the bride, picked Mariah for makeup. We went to her house for the trial run and everything looked beautiful. The day of the wedding Mariah came to our hotel to do makeup on the bride, MOH a bridesmaid and me.
Mariah showed up with her kit and her own chair. She set up by the window and worked her magic. The room was sort of chaotic with friends, family, the hairstylist and people doing their own hair and makeup. None of this distracted Mariah from her task. She is super friendly and worked fast. Even when the bride decided to leave for the venue earlier than planned Mariah was able to finished the last bridesmaid while the bride was waiting for the elevator!
My daughter always has problems with eyeliner running. This even happened to the trial run makeup. Mariah made adjustments and the makeup was perfect. The bride had a photo taken after the wedding, reception, cleanup (and even tears). The makeup looked like it did in the hotel, perfect.
I highly recommend Mariah.
ps-my false eyelashes were still there the next day!

Recently Married

Mariah does wonderful work. She will make you look beautiful on your wedding day. I also used her for our engagement photos. You will not be disappointed!

Recently Married

Mariah was wonderful, she was very flexible and worked with me on the schedule for all of the bridesmaids and the brides. And she was never offended when I had her change my eye makeup multiple times (including on the wedding day)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Mariah was a phenomenal makeup artist for my wedding makeup. My wedding party was impressed and multiple vendors complimented on how elegant and professional my makeup looked. The airbrush lasted all day long and the eyelashes didn't even feel like they were there! I would recommend her to all brides. She is talented, professional, friendly and truly cares about making you feel beautiful on your wedding day!

1+ year ago

Mariah did the hair and makeup for my wedding, and she did a wonderful job on everyone! She was very professional and patient. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do with my hair, and Mariah had no problem with trying out several hairstyles on my trial run until we found one that looked great! I just looked at all my photos and both my hair and makeup looked flawless until the very last dance! Thanks again Mariah!

4.1

Mariah did my makeup for my wedding and Wendy did my updo. They were the perfect mix of professional and laid back. I trusted them to do my hair and makeup on the day of my wedding just as we had discussed in my consultation months prior to. However, they still were able to make me feel comfortable and feel like we were just a bunch of girls getting glammed up together. They were an awesome duo and we were even ahead of the game and I had time to relax with my bridesmaids for awhile before the day got really going.

Sarah
07/18/2014

Mariah is very talented and made us look and feel so great on for my wedding! The products and colors were great and her presence is professional. My mom kept saying "I look like a model!"
The false eye lashes and air brush foundation are a must-do!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Mariah of Mariah's Beauty Marks is brilliant! I went to Mariah for hair and makeup services, and she did a phenomenal job!

My mother and I first met with Mariah a month before the wedding for a hair and makeup trial run. Right away we could tell that Mariah was extremely knowledgeable and professional. I had ideas about what I wanted to look like on my wedding day, but most importantly, I wanted to look like...me. Mariah listened to my ideas and created a flawless look that highlighted my features.

Needless to say, we were thrilled and looked forward to the work Mariah would do for the two of us and my bridal party. Mariah did not disappoint!

The day of the wedding, Mariah and a colleague came to our lodgings and worked their magic! Every single one of my bridesmaids, my mother, and myself looked spectacular. We looked like ourselves, but with our natural looks and features lightly enhanced. The makeup (including false eyelashes) was perfect and the hair was fun and beautiful!

The best part, though, were the compliments that I overheard. I received my fair share of compliments, especially from my now husband, but I loved hearing the compliments of my bridesmaid's family and significant others. One significant other told me that they were leaving a little early so he could "show off" his lovely fiance to his mother before she went to bed. I loved hearing him go on and on about how gorgeous his fiance looked. Another said that he couldn't take his eyes off of his girlfriend the entire night. He had never seen her look more lovely. They both loved that each of their partners looked gorgeous but not foreign to them: they were REAL (and they loved the enhanced lashes)!

All in all, I couldn't have been more pleased and I know my friends also felt as though they were turned into princesses! Thank you so much, Mariah, for all your hard work and your talent in creating beautiful looks that will make our wedding that much more special and memorable.

Natalie
06/14/2014

Mariah was amazing to work with! I had 5 bridesmaids and three moms to care for hair and makeup the day of our wedding and we were able to squeeze everyone in and still make our timelines! I loved the trail run and felt comfortable providing honest feedback on how I liked my hair and makeup. I would absolutely recommend Mariah's Beauty Marks to any bride looking to have hair and makeup done on-site! It's very affordable if you compare to how much you'd spend at any other salon.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Mariah enlisted the help of her friend Wendy even for my trial run, given what she knew of the tight schedule of my wedding day. I so appreciated her having Wendy be involved from the outset so that there'd be no surprises. They completed a total of 9 services for myself and the bridal party (4 hairs and 5 makeups) in 2.5 hours. Everyone was extremely happy with their work! Their skill and professionalism took much stress out of a potentially hectic day ~ much appreciated!

1+ year ago

Mariah and Wendy did such a wonderful job on hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, the moms and myself on my wedding day that I could not say enough nice things. They really listened to what each person wanted and you could tell they really care and are there to make every girl feel beautiful for the day, and it really shows in the pictures as well! Mariah was very responsive to my emails pre-wedding and provided great advice when I had questions and was looking for her input on different hair/makeup options. Thank you so much for everything!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Mariah was laid back and perfect for what I was looking for. I don't wear a lot of makeup usually and I always think I look weird when I do so I was nervous about everything. She made me look flawless and natural and it was perfect! Her prices are reasonable and I would definitely recommend her!