Marcia Campbell Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Marcia is an amazing photographer! She treats you like she's known you for years. She has a keen eye and is such a pleasure to work with.

Services Used: Photography

While we have not received our final prints just yet, I can say Marcia did a fabulous job! She worked every angle and lighting imaginable for our wedding and reception and all without being intrusive. She took charge to capture my large family photo and was not afraid to let us know what she needed. She is a pleasure to work with and her passion for photography is evident from the first time you meet her. I cannot speak highly enough of her. She has a unique eye for photography and I cannot wait to see the final product!

athena
09/13/2013

The quality of the pictures not to mention the amazingly beautiful wedding album Marcia put together was way more then we could have ever hoped for!!!!! Everyone we shared our album with were amazed at what a wonderful job she did "what a great eye Marcia has". Marcia truly cares & it shows through in every aspect of her business. The effort made & time spent on emails & phone called before we ever even met was so appreciated & very professional. Having Marcia photograph our wedding was absolutely the Best & most Cherished thing we did for OUR SELVES on a day when your thinking of so many, other then the 2 most important people!! Thank you so very much with all of our hearts!!!! Warm Aloha!

Services Used: Photography

Marcia was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding, from planning, to day of, to finalizing our album each step along the way was so easy. We planned a destination wedding and I was nervous, particularly about the photographer. I knew that we had one shot and that this would be what we would have to hold onto our memories. I LOVE LOVE LOVE our photos. They really are works of art, I have shown my online album to family and friends and everyone is amazed at the angles and creativity with which she captured the day so perfectly. Everytime I look through the pictures I see something new that sparks a new memory of the day. Marcia was so patient, fun, and unobtrusive, yet blended so well and worked with our kids and family so easily. She made the day so relaxed and how she is able to see what she sees and captures in her pictures is amazing and so artistic. Definately worth the money and the album that she put together for us saved me so much time and work! She took many pictures and picked the best ones for our album, I only had a few minor edits! She took the time before we arrived in Hawaii to talk with us on the phone to get to know us better and then once we arrived she took the time to sit and meet with us to get a feel for our likes and dislikes based on exampes of her work. She also took the time to do a site visit of the private estate where we had our reception to get a feel for the lighting at the time of day and evening and to get a feel for the location. I would recommend her for ANY occasion!! Thank you Marcia!!!

Services Used: Photography

When planning my wedding, I knew that I wanted to have the best possible photography experience. As an artist, capturing photographs of our special day was an essential part of the wedding. When at the bridal expo, I met Marcia. I immediately knew that she was who I wanted for our photographer. She was personable, lively, and passionate about her work. When looking through her work, she had a special touch; all her pictures seemed to capture each couple based on their personalities and dynamics. She also loved capturing motion and candid moments. To get a sense of her chemistry with us, we scheduled an engagement photo session with her. As expected, she was fantastic and experimental. The final products turned out great, after receiving our photos, we picked a few to turn into an album. From there, she edited it even further! This really go us excited for our wedding day. Marcia did not let us down on our wedding day. She lived up to everything we expected and more!

Services Used: Photography

Marcia just photographed our wedding on March 1 at Loulu Palm Estate and she was great to work with! She was professional, thorough, reliable, organized and very hard-working. We are confident that we got a lot of awesome shots! We are so excited to see the pictures! Her focus, dedication and attention to detail was exactly what you want to see from a photographer. I would highly recommend her!! She provides great service and great value! I completely trust her and know that she captured the special moments on our wedding day that we will get to keep as memories forever!! THANK YOU MARCIA!!!!!

Private User
2+ years ago

Marcia did and excellent job on our engagement photos. I always get compliments about how beautiful the pictures turned out. I would highly recommend her.

Services Used: Photography

Make sure you list down exactly what you want photographed the day of your wedding. Especially for weddings with big families, list down family names and have someone assigned to call out names of families to take picture with bride and groom. One thing I should've done was take pictures with each table of guests. I'd like to remember who was at my reception and would make a nice thank you note with their photo with bride and groom.

Services Used: Photography

When I first talked with Marcia she was so pleasant and was very helpful in figuring out the type of photography I wanted. When I met her in person at her studio she was very welcoming and her work was gorgeous. On my wedding day she was able to get all the pictures I wanted her to take & spent a good amount of time with just my hubby & myself. I have yet to see the pictures that she has taken but from the direction that she gives you when taking a picture you know that she is showcasing you in your best light.

Services Used: Photography

Marcia was very professional and captured our wedding day perfectly. I met with her before the wedding to talk about what aspects of the wedding were important to me and she captured all of the things that I wanted. Marcia was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her.

Monica
1 Review
05/15/2010

Marcia was so personable, and yet professional! She made a not so photogenic couple look beautiful and she gave really great directions during our shoot. She was also great at making sure all the important individuals in our lives were photographed and yet at the same time caught some great candid moments during the wedding and reception. I would highly recommend her to any of our friends and family for any events! Thank you so much Marcia!

Services Used: Photography

We couldn’t be happier with our wedding photos and the magic & memories Marcia captured.

It was hard to select a photographer because we decided that good pictures were one of the top priorities for our wedding. We were introduced to Marcia at a friend's wedding and really liked how their pictures turned out. Interestingly, while researching online or looking through Hawaii wedding magazines, whenever I found a photo that really impressed me, it seemed to always be Marcia's work. I can't describe in words why I was consistently impressed, but it was always just a feeling. It's something that I hope others will sense when they find their wedding photographer.

We met with Marcia at her studio before the wedding, and my fiance (now husband), my dad, and I felt an immediate connection with her. She has an amazing energy surrounding her. She is very passionate about her work. We liked how she gave us feedback about our wedding timeline, offered ideas for good photography locations, and shared her overall photography approach.

On the day of the wedding, Marcia worked at a very fast pace, taking about 2,000 pictures. Great mix of portrait-type photos as well as candid shots. I appreciated Marcia's initiative in getting the shots and effectively directing our large wedding party (14 of us).

The real magic happens after the photos are taken. For example, Marcia made us thank you cards using a couple of our favorite pictures. Our guests really appreciated the thank you cards. In fact, some people contacted us just to thank us for the thank you card! LOL.

We also LOVE looking at our gallery proof book which was included with our package. It’s on our coffee table, and our family and friends really enjoy looking at it. The book is so beautiful that many people think it's our wedding album. LOL! (For those who do not know, a gallery proof book is a digital album collection of the raw images of all the photos from your day. It is intended to help you select photos for your album or print.)

We also received DVDs of the high-res images which were nicely presented in a keepsake-type box. It was very professional and beautifully done...sort of looks like a present.

I have heard horror stories from friends who had not received their photos from their photographer many months or even a year after their wedding. With Marcia, I appreciated the fact that I did not need to follow up or hassle her to get the link to the online gallery, thank you notes, proof book, or DVD. She was very prompt, professional, and gracious through the whole post-wedding process.

We also saw our favorite wedding photo in the Hawaii Bride & Groom magazine. VERY EXCITING! :) We feel so grateful to have had Marcia as part of our wedding! It was such a great experience that we want to do it all over again!

just the best!!

Services Used: Photography

Marcia Campbell photographed so many special moments, and emotions, (that I missed) including a plethora of behind the scene photos of my family members and important guests. She created a wedding story, capturing precious moments from the beginning to the very last moments of our wedding day. Marcia exceeded my expectations by far, and incorporated our unique personalities into every photograph!

3.4

overall happy with the service and products. The only thing a bit disappointing was the length of time it took to receive the wedding album.

Services Used: Photography

Marcia was excellent and made our wedding very special.