Mancini Entertainment / Music Doctors

Mancini Entertainment / Music Doctors

Scottsdale, AZ 85266 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rich Mancini is the best DJ anyone could ask for. Rich was overly accommodating, he met us multiple times to make sure that our day was perfect. He knocked it out of the park with his recommendations. He played what the crowd wanted and kept the night bopping away. I can't speak highly enough about Rich. He was another vendor that we hope to stay friends with because he was that good. Normally at a wedding you get one or two songs that kills the vibe, that wasn't the case at all. Thank you Rich for making our day perfect. Rich was a great value compared to other DJ's in the area and he went above and beyond for us on multiple occasions.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rich Mancini was such a valuable part of our wedding day. We met Rich and immediately knew we wanted him to be a part of our day! He is easy going, funny, and yet still very professional. We felt that balance in his personality made him the perfect DJ, and we were right. Rich met us multiple times to go over the timeline, music list, and anything else we needed. We would have been happy to give Rich 5 starts before the wedding, and after the wedding I would be happy to give him even more! Rich kept the party going all night. My husband and I planned to leave the reception earlier than our guests, but because of Rich and all the fun he was providing, we were the last people on the dance floor! Do yourself a favor and book Rich, you won't regret it!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Jordan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were beyond thrilled with Mike and the services he provided for our wedding. He was totally accommodating to our requests in terms of setup and once the dancing started he ensured the guests were up and enjoying themselves all night long. He willingly took in any and all song requests and ensured every one of our guests had a fantastic time. We couldn't be more pleased with how the evening went and Mike was a huge part of the festivities! Do yourself a favour and hire Mancini Entertainment - you will be thrilled with the outcome.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You want the dance floor to always be filled? Then hire the Mancini group as your DJ.

Mike Mancini knew what music to play and when. We never left the dance floor. It was amazing. The choice of music was perfect. Everyone was on the dance floor. Guests who never dance were on the dance floor!!! That is when you know you have a phenomenal DJ!

We did not see Mike Mancini (the DJ) perform before we hired for our wedding. But guess what? No need to!! Honestly, trust us on this one. They are a class act. IF THEY ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR DAY, BOOK THEM!!! Sign that contract. They are just fantastic.

Patty Mancini was a pleasure to work with. She answered every question. She gave great advice.

We are so thankful that we had them as our DJ! 10 stars out of 5. That is how wonderful Mike Mancini was! Thanks for making our wedding day magical!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Matt and I was happy with choosing Mancini Entertainment for our DJ! He was very professional and so easy going as well! During the reception he played songs that everyone loved and everyone was dancing their butts off! He kept the time line going, which is super important to keep in mind when you are looking for a DJ. They aren't just there to play music, they are also there to make sure you stay on a timeline and do everything involved in a reception because it is so easy to get off track! Matt knew of all the songs I picked as well, because some of them were older, like our first dance song, and I was just really happy with their professionalism and their easy going spirit. They know their stuff! Big thanks to Mancini Entertainment!

• Wedding: 04/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Talk about beyond perfect and going above expectations. My guests said that the music was one of the BEST wedding experiences they had and enjoyed every moment of the music. Thank you for such a perfect wedding with the dancing and all.

• Wedding: 03/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MIKE IS THE BEST! I had a small wedding - just over 60 people but the dance floor was still packed until midnight! He knew exactly what to do, when to do it, and exactly the right music we wanted to listen to. Tons of my friends complimented me on my great DJ. He played great music for when my elderly relatives were in attendance, but definitely got all my younger friends dancing as it got later in the evening. Mike is one of my favorite vendors I chose! I'm so thankful to them!

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
Ann
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Matt was awesome and played a great mix of music and kept everyone dancing all night!

• Wedding: 01/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rich did an excellent job in finding out the exact genres of music and songs that we wanted and playing all the songs from our playlist. He was very responsive anytime we had questions and was very friendly and helpful.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding guests were dancing the entire night, until last call. I haven't been to a single wedding that this happened. The music was so good, dancing good!! Guests keep commenting on how great the music was, how they couldn't help but dance and groove and enjoy themselves! We LOVE this DJ group, and would hire them for another event any time!

• Wedding: 11/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Matt Mancini for our wedding and couldn't have been more pleased. He was great throughout the planning, and we sent him our long list of requests shortly before the wedding and he made it all happen! He kept the energy going through out the evening and was a great DJ. We appreciate all that he did and would suggest them for anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

• Wedding: 11/22/2013

• Wedding: 11/22/2013
Kevin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome awesome awesome!! Whatever you ask, they deliver! Made my party super fun, and I am extemely thankful he played the spanish songs on the playlist I had given him. Couldn't have asked for a better dj!

• Wedding: 11/01/2013
2.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Value: 1.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I did my research and found all the amazing reviews on the Mancini's and went with them for my wedding. Unfortunately I didn't get an actual Mancini and instead someone else that they hired. I definitely didn't have a great experience at my wedding so I would recommend that if you do hire them make sure you get a Mancini. My DJ was lost, kept asking me what to do, and the sound was off the entire night. As far as the song choices he listened to what I had asked for so that was great but wished I had a little more energy.

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rich with Mancini Entertainment was fabulous! He listened and gave us a night full of music that we envisioned for our wedding! Our guests were thrilled!

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rich Mancini was incredible! He truly made our reception go flawlessly. He was flexible, communicative, and played everything we asked for and more. I have been to so many weddings in my day, and hiring a good DJ is a MUST!!! Rich handled every situation seamlessly. I would recommend him to ANYONE!!!!

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
480-538-8155
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards