Makeup by: Dawn Aisha

Makeup by: Dawn Aisha

Houston, TX
832.646.3686
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I contacted Dawn for makeup needs for my wedding a week before the date. She had no problem fitting me in and even had an extra slot available for my mom. She was very timely and professional and needless to say our makeup turned out GREAT!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Does great work. Able to give you whatever look you want

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I have used this vendor on many occasions. However, for my wedding day, I hired a different make-up artist to do my family and bridesmaids. I just couldn't take the chance with Dawn having anyone look better than me on my day. Call me selfish, but it was my day.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Dawn Aisha is one of the best makeup artist in the business. She played a huge part in creating the perfect look for my wedding in October 2009. My husband and I had a 1920's themed wedding in which she created the perfect hollywood glamour look for me. Everyone was blown away when I entered the chapel of my wedding, especially my husband. The look of his face was priceless!!! Dawn also did my makeup for my bridal portraits and several other events. She is very professional at all times and is able to create any look that you are seeking. She is very quick and diligent. She can create the most beautiful color patterns that belong in a magazine and on the runway. As a makeup artist myself, I have studied under Dawn for the past 2 yrs and has used what she has taught me in my own business. She is the best and I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Excellent and Professional behavior. I will use again. I'm going to recommend to my engaged friends.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

So sorry for the delay in feedback!

I don't usually write feedback..just my thing...but I have to say I still stare at my wedding photos, and admire her work! I had 10 bridesmaids NOT including by MOHs, and she perfected ALL our faces. Her application looked natural, modern, elegant, and I looked and FELT gorgeous.

What I also loved is her calmness during the whole day, she didn't seem annoyed or frustrated with my 10 bridesmaids, which is hard to do ;-)

I will always remember how beautiful I felt and looked on that day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The best way to describe Dawn Aisha is EXCELLENCE! She was very flexible and shifted some things around in her schedule to accomodate me. She had a very positive attitude. She talked to me, encouraged me, and gave me confidence as she prepared me for my big day. I didn't know I could look or feel as beautiful as I did on my wedding day!