Makeup by Dana Marie

Value
Flexibility
Justine
05/24/2015

Dana was a dream to work with. For my wedding, Dana and her assistant, did all of the wedding party's makeup plus my mother's and stepmother's. She was flexible with time and place for both the trial and day-of the wedding. Dana was very patient and made sure everyone was happy with their makeup. If there was a problem with something, she fixed it, no questions asked. I would highly recommend her for any of your important events. Her style is more natural, but emphasized in the best of ways.

Aimee
04/11/2015

Dana Marie is incredibly talented and equally important, she is so pleasant and has a very positive and calming energy, which to me on my wedding day, was very much appreciated. Her main goal is to bring out your natural beauty and she takes time to listen to what you want exactly and to make sure you are satisfied. I have sensitive skin and wanted to be sure I did not break out or have issues related to products and she ensured me that she has never had complaints of issues with her products and she was right. I also wanted to be sure I looked like myself and not overly done up and somehow she managed to do just that. I felt very comfortable with her from the first time we spoke and she made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. I could not have been happier with Dana and anyone who hires her is very lucky and I guarantee that you will be overly satisfied.

Emma
03/14/2015

Couldn't be more happy with my wedding makeup and hair. Looked flawless all day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Dana did a wonderful job making me and my girls look just perfect!!

Kelly
10/24/2014

My makeup for my wedding lasted all day and all night! It was absolutely flawless and I had so many complements!!

Jacqueline
10/04/2014

Dana was wonderful to work with. After a not-so-great trial with another vendor, she was very responsive and we quickly scheduled time to make sure I would be happy - less than a month from my wedding date. She is very easy going, has a good sense of humor and is a great listener, all qualities that were appreciated - in addition to her skills, which enabled her to create a natural look that I was comfortable in and received compliments on - from someone who doesn't normally wear make up! Highly recommend.

Danielle
09/27/2014

I was able to schedule an appoint a week before my event without issues. Showed up on time to the salon i was getting my hair done, awesome job, knew what would look best for me and the event I was going to. Very talented and the makeup lasted all night without smudges!! I will Def be a repeat customer.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Dana and Ashley are absolutely the best! From the very start they were completely professional and accommodating. I had my trial way before my wedding and then changed my mind on “the look” I wanted right before the wedding and they were about to do exactly what I wanted and make me look so beautiful both times! Every time I emailed or called Dana she was always happy to help and never made me feel like I was bugging her (which I knew I was). My guests were gushing all night on how great my hair and makeup looked and I have them to thank for that. I have really curly hair and the day was very hot and humid and my makeup didn’t budge and my curls stayed perfect and frizz free! I had a diverse group of bridesmaids that were all looking for different things and Dana and Ashley were not only able to accommodate, but “wow” them with how well they looked after their service. These girls can do anything you are looking for. Whether you want to be done up or toned down, natural or dramatic, they can do it all. They are both also so personable and easy to talk to and made the whole morning fun and stress free. I recommend them to everyone, and I wish I could do my wedding over again just to be able to get the white glove treatment they provided and look as beautiful as I did thanks to them.

Recently Married

Dana Marie was absolutely fantastic! She worked so well with my girls and myself. She considered everything we said and she provided us with excellent advice! I absolutely loved the way my makeup came out for my wedding and I am so glad I went with her! She definitely helped settled the nerves while providing excellent service.

Recently Married

Dana was very professional and helpful! She knew exactly what I was looking for, and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking to have their makeup done for an event!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Dana Marie is AMAZING! She is warm and personable and absolutely a wonderful person to have around on your wedding day. She did a fabulous job with all of our makeup and was extremely flexible with our schedule and likes/dislikes. My mother wears absolutely no makeup and yet Dana Marie was able to give her a subtle polished look that she was comfortable with. I felt like the best most beautiful version of myself but didn't feel like I was wearing any makeup (eyelashes included) at all. She traveled to us for the wedding day and for the trial which was a lifesaver for us in terms of logistics. I cannot say enough great things about her. Hire her immediately. You won't regret it.

1+ year ago

Dana Marie is the BEST! Here's why:

-She makes you look like a really awesome version of yourself. No caked-on mime-like make-up here! Just enhancing your everyday self to be the best version of you!
-She's professional, punctual, and passionate about make-up! She is excited/happy to be making you look awesome for your special day!
-She's great with women of all ages! I loved my bridal make-up. As did my bridesmaids. And my 60-year-old mother was thrilled with hers and still keeps talking about how her eyes "pop" in photos! "Dana did an awesome job!" - Mom
-She'll ease your wedding stress! After you go for your trial, you will realize you have nothing to worry about with Dana Marie!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I couldn't be happier about my choice to have my wedding makeup done by Dana of Makeup by Dana Marie. From the start with scheduling my trial until the "Day Of", she was incredible, very accommodating, very professional, super sweet and does a phenomenal job!!! I loved my trial so much but when she did my wedding day makeup I was truly amazed. I looked and felt more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Thank you Dana, for helping create my fairytale wedding.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Not only does Dana do an amazing job as a make up artist, but she is an amazing person. She had words of wisdom and advice- and it felt like an old friend was doing my make up. I was getting a little nervous about everything, and she was there to talk me back into a calm state of mind! She is super professional, and you will feel like a star! I got so many compliments on my make up, and I felt beautiful on my wedding day. Make up made me the most nervous when choosing someone for the wedding. So when I got my make up done by Dana for a friend's wedding, I knew I had to ask her to help me on my special day. I can say with certainty that you will not be disappointed in choosing Dana.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I met Dana for the first time on my wedding day because the person I originally booked backed out at the last minute. Dana was extremely flexible and willing to fit me into her schedule. She was very personable and knew exactly what to do. She did an amazing job on my makeup and it lasted all day - I looked like a celeb.

Grace
11/02/2013

I can't say enough good things about Dana. She is incredibly talented and made myself, my bridesmaids and both of the mothers look perfect. She was so easy to work with and very flexible. I only wish that I could afford to have her come to my house everyday! I recommend Dana completely!