Makeup by Dana Marie

Value
Flexibility
MIchela
07/03/2015

I am so thankful I had Dana do my wedding makeup. I literally gave her a huge hug after I saw my face on my big day!!! Dana was recommended to me by someone at work and she was very happy with her as well. When I had originally started looking for wedding hair and make up I started by calling "salons" in the area to see if they would come to the Madison Hotel. Not a good idea they will charge you way more than their regular prices plus tons of travel fees. Dana was much more affordable than the salons and she was just as good if not better and extremely professional. She got there early and was she was so calm and sweet -- such a great person to have around on a wedding day :)

Cathy
06/27/2015

So happy that DanaMarie was referred to me by a friend. She was awesome to work with, super sweet and very responsive to our requests. The makeup done for everyone on my daughters wedding day was flawless. I highly recommend her.

Audrey
06/27/2015

Dana and her assistant were amazing! They arrived on time and worked so efficiently that they were able to add 2 girls who decided last minute to have their make up done! My make up was beautiful and stayed on all night! All my bridesmaids and mom all raved about Dana's services and friendliness! I highly recommend any bride to use Dana for their wedding! Could not have asked for a better experience with her!

Recently Married

Danamarie was great! Very flexible. Very sweet. Her makeup was exactly what I wanted. Also very professional. She did exactly what I wanted during our trial and when she came back she had a picture with every detail of what we did! She had so many supplies and equipment and was willing to travel anywhere with it! I would definitely recommend her to any friend and I would also use her again!

Chris
05/30/2015

Dana is the best! Not only does she have the best personality and fun, she answered all my questions very quickly.

Justine
05/24/2015

Dana was a dream to work with. For my wedding, Dana and her assistant, did all of the wedding party's makeup plus my mother's and stepmother's. She was flexible with time and place for both the trial and day-of the wedding. Dana was very patient and made sure everyone was happy with their makeup. If there was a problem with something, she fixed it, no questions asked. I would highly recommend her for any of your important events. Her style is more natural, but emphasized in the best of ways.

Aimee
04/11/2015

Dana Marie is incredibly talented and equally important, she is so pleasant and has a very positive and calming energy, which to me on my wedding day, was very much appreciated. Her main goal is to bring out your natural beauty and she takes time to listen to what you want exactly and to make sure you are satisfied. I have sensitive skin and wanted to be sure I did not break out or have issues related to products and she ensured me that she has never had complaints of issues with her products and she was right. I also wanted to be sure I looked like myself and not overly done up and somehow she managed to do just that. I felt very comfortable with her from the first time we spoke and she made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. I could not have been happier with Dana and anyone who hires her is very lucky and I guarantee that you will be overly satisfied.

Emma
03/14/2015

Couldn't be more happy with my wedding makeup and hair. Looked flawless all day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Dana did a wonderful job making me and my girls look just perfect!!

Kelly
10/24/2014

My makeup for my wedding lasted all day and all night! It was absolutely flawless and I had so many complements!!

Jacqueline
10/04/2014

Dana was wonderful to work with. After a not-so-great trial with another vendor, she was very responsive and we quickly scheduled time to make sure I would be happy - less than a month from my wedding date. She is very easy going, has a good sense of humor and is a great listener, all qualities that were appreciated - in addition to her skills, which enabled her to create a natural look that I was comfortable in and received compliments on - from someone who doesn't normally wear make up! Highly recommend.

Danielle
09/27/2014

I was able to schedule an appoint a week before my event without issues. Showed up on time to the salon i was getting my hair done, awesome job, knew what would look best for me and the event I was going to. Very talented and the makeup lasted all night without smudges!! I will Def be a repeat customer.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Dana and Ashley are absolutely the best! From the very start they were completely professional and accommodating. I had my trial way before my wedding and then changed my mind on “the look” I wanted right before the wedding and they were about to do exactly what I wanted and make me look so beautiful both times! Every time I emailed or called Dana she was always happy to help and never made me feel like I was bugging her (which I knew I was). My guests were gushing all night on how great my hair and makeup looked and I have them to thank for that. I have really curly hair and the day was very hot and humid and my makeup didn’t budge and my curls stayed perfect and frizz free! I had a diverse group of bridesmaids that were all looking for different things and Dana and Ashley were not only able to accommodate, but “wow” them with how well they looked after their service. These girls can do anything you are looking for. Whether you want to be done up or toned down, natural or dramatic, they can do it all. They are both also so personable and easy to talk to and made the whole morning fun and stress free. I recommend them to everyone, and I wish I could do my wedding over again just to be able to get the white glove treatment they provided and look as beautiful as I did thanks to them.

Recently Married

Dana Marie was absolutely fantastic! She worked so well with my girls and myself. She considered everything we said and she provided us with excellent advice! I absolutely loved the way my makeup came out for my wedding and I am so glad I went with her! She definitely helped settled the nerves while providing excellent service.

1+ year ago

Dana was very professional and helpful! She knew exactly what I was looking for, and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking to have their makeup done for an event!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Dana Marie is AMAZING! She is warm and personable and absolutely a wonderful person to have around on your wedding day. She did a fabulous job with all of our makeup and was extremely flexible with our schedule and likes/dislikes. My mother wears absolutely no makeup and yet Dana Marie was able to give her a subtle polished look that she was comfortable with. I felt like the best most beautiful version of myself but didn't feel like I was wearing any makeup (eyelashes included) at all. She traveled to us for the wedding day and for the trial which was a lifesaver for us in terms of logistics. I cannot say enough great things about her. Hire her immediately. You won't regret it.