magpies

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

The wedding cake was decorated just as we requested and was delicious. It was delivered on time. When I had to add a large number of servings because we had more guests reply that they were coming than we anticipated, they had no trouble making a larger cake with the same design with just a week or two notice.

magpies responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for your review and kind words!!

Recently Married

Magpies provides so many tasty options - and very classy designs we had a hard time choosing one. Many of our guests commented on how delicious the cakes were, both the wedding cake and the custom groom's cake. Mapgies staff is very responsive, easy to work with, and realiable - they do a great job!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The best cakes in town!!! Magpies was extremely professional and easy to work with. They designed both our wedding and grooms cakes exactly as we had requested!! I can not stress enough how delicious their cakes are and well priced!!

magpies responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your sweet review, and we are so happy you liked your cakes. We really enjoyed making the sketchbook :)) Congratulations to you both, and thanks again. It was a pleasure.

Jessie
09/14/2013

Magpies made my cake exactly how I described I wanted it. As I was talking she was drawing and by the time I was done explaining she had designed the most beautiful cake. Not only was it beautiful it was delicious and so moist!

magpies responded with the following comments:

Thank your for your review! So happy you were pleased. Best of everything to you!

LG
2+ years ago

Magpies was fabulous. They were very professional and flexible. The cupcake tower and topper were delicious and everyone was raving about it. Their flavors rock! You have to give pumpkin a try.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Magpies actually made the groom's cake for my son's recent wedding. Delicious and cleverly crafted!

magpies responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the nice review!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Wow! We knew we didn't want a traditional wedding cake: we wanted a variety of cupcakes instead. Great choice, because everyone loved the magpies wedding cupcakes. Magpies made little signs describing the different flavors, which was helpful for our guests too. I was glad I had ordered extra, since the cupcakes went quickly!

Worth EVERY PENNY!

Best wedding cake I've ever eaten!!! Great price! We had delicious custom flavors!

We had a great tasting where we really felt like they were listening to exactly everything we wanted!!!

Best part of the wedding! :)

2+ years ago

All I have to say is that EVERYONE at my wedding absolutely loved my cake!! I wasn't able to afford a custome design cake, but I went to Magpies with a couple of photos showing what I liked. After working with Ryan, I chose a three layer specialty cake with swirls. And Ryan added a "Z" mongram in the center layer. And I did vanilla cake with vanilla butter-cream icing. I don't think I have ever had a cake taste that amazing! YUMMY!! Also, Ryan was very friendly and even though my budget didn't allow me to order a custome design wedding cake, she took the time to work with me and she didn't make me feel like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman!! LOL LOL Thanks Ryan!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I am a confessed Magpie-a-holic so choosing a cake was simple for me....except I had to have several cakes because I couldn't decide. We met with Peg & went over our preferences. We decided on having 5 separate cakes. They were specific & made sure we knew exactly how the cakes would be presented. The cakes looked beautiful at the wedding & the flavors were amazing (we even custom created a few of the cakes). All buttercream, all the time....how could you go wrong with Magpies?

Services Used: Wedding Cake

absolutely the best cake i have ever had! they did a wonderful job and the selection of flavors is phenomenal. we had five flavors of cake and our guests had a hard time not eating each one! they also have wonderful cupcakes and even gave us a sample box after meeting with them and tasting the flavors! understood exactly what we wanted and were very willing to work with our budget. they even delivered for a small fee at the last minute because we were unable to pick them up ourselves like we had planned! love them!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Magpies made both the wedding cake and the groom's cake, and both were absolutely amazing. The wedding cake was the most beautiful cake I had ever seen (I know I'm a little biased). Peggy was so easy to work with and she had wonderful ideas for the style and icing decor! It was BEAUTIFUL. The groom's cake was construction themed and she even made a road going up the side and placed bulldozers and other equipment on it! It was perfect. They both tasted absolutely out of this world! I'm looking forward to our 1st anniversary so we can eat more:) Peg and MagPies is amazing and will do a wonderful job for anyone:)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Absolutely phenomenal cake!!! We will never forget how beautiful the wedding cake and groom's cake looked and how wonderful they tasted. Highly recommended. We were blessed to have them make our wedding cake and groom's cake.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

YUM! We did mini cupcakes and got about twice as many as we had guests, so that our guests could try several flavors if they wanted. We also did a cutting cake. Everything was ready on time and really tasty!

magpies responded with the following comments:

thanks for your review Carly. So glad you and your guests liked them. it's a fun way to do wedding cake, isn't it??

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We used magpies for our cupcakes. No surprise here, they were wonderful. We rented a cupcake stand - they looked beautiful for presentation. No cake cutting fees, easy to serve. It also gave us flexibility in offering some variety. Going with mini cupcakes also allowed us to serve great quality cake at a very reasonable cost! Highly recommend! Definitely visit the location & try one - you'll be sold on taste online.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Magpies cakes are the best! The cake was beautiful, we had tons leftover, they matched the flowers to my bridesmaids dresses. The flavors are excellent and they were very flexible working with me. We picked up the cake and set it up ourselves at the reception. Thanks!