Magnolia Photo Booth Company

Speed, Quality, and Classic Elegance

1251 Connecticut Street
San Francisco, CA 94107 | map
Rentals: Photo Booth
I am incredibly impressed by the quality people at Magbooth. They are not only super creative, but very kind and genuine. Every conversation I have with a Magbooth employee is down-to-earth, engaging, and professional. A company is made up of its people, and these people make up a super great company. Hire Magbooth -- their product is clean, simple and loads of fun, and their awesome people rocket the experience to a cut above the rest!
Magnolia photobooth is great! They are easy to work with and fun to be around! A great choice for a photobooth at your wedding if you are looking for one!
Oh my goodness, we love this Magnolia Photo Booth. They came out to a wedding we did in October 2010, and it was pouring rain, and instead of hiding off in the corner trying not to get wet, they were out with the crowd pulling people in to get photos taken in funny costumes and mustaches. In fact, the photo on my page is taken at their photo booth! These folks are amazing. I would recommend them without hesitation...and they're a fun group too. Which is really important when you're looking to capture those crazy photos from your wedding. Two thumbs up to Magnolia Photo Booth!
502-930-0043
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards