Maggiano's Little Italy - Tysons Corner

(4.6 / 5.0)
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our rehearsal dinner of about 30 people for our August 2014 wedding. Food was amazing and the staff kept our drinks full. I wish they had provided a little nicer centerpieces but overall we had a good experience. Was a little pricey when all said and done but the food was good and they packaged up all leftover for us which was really nice

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location
MRSB
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We hosted our rehearsal dinner at Maggiano's for 34 people. Planning the rehearsal dinner was really easy. The family-style dinning was an ideal set-up for a rehearsal dinner. Everyone raved about the food and no one walked away hungry. My only issue was that our dinner was scheduled to start at 7:30 pm and I had expected that the meal would start to be served shortly after that. But it didn't come out until 8 pm. It also took quite awhile for dessert to come out after the main course, at which point it was getting quite late in the evening.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location
Tysons Corner Bride
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our rehearsal dinner at Maggiano's at Tysons II for about 60 people. It was one of the easiest things I had to plan and not stressful whatsoever. I did everything by email, the coordinators respond very quickly and make it so easy for you. The menu was GREAT, the room setup was beautiful, and the staff was very attentive. I would love to have another event at Maggiano's and would definitely recommend this vendor.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Maggiano's to anyone looking for a small to mid-size venue. We had 150 people at our cocktail reception and the space was perfect! The staff was easy and helpful from booking to the day of the wedding. And of course, the food was spectacular.

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wish I could give Maggiano's 6 stars for everything. I couldn't have been happier with anything. I was hesitant at first to book my wedding reception at a restaurant, but I am absolutely convinced that it was the way to go. Weddings in DC can be so expensive, but Maggiano's kept the prices reasonable, delivered outstanding food, service, and decor. They were easy to work with and even made sure that all of my vendors were in line. I would absolutely recommend them for either your rehearsal dinner or your reception itself.

• Wedding: 03/05/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maggiano's helped create my picture perfect wedding! From the first time my (now) husband, parents and I met with Andrea Busch and looked at the ballroom we knew it was right.

My husband is a vegetarian and I am not, Andrea was willing to work with us to create a menu that would appeal to all of our guests and still accommodate our vegetarian guests! The food was incredible, all of our guests ranted and raved about the presentation, the quantity and of course the quality of the food. We were hesitant to do a family style dinner due to previous wedding's we've been to, but the staff at Maggiano's ensured all our guests had plenty of time to eat before bringing out the next course or clearing away the table.

Andrea and her team had our reception set up beautifully, and ran everything like I fine tuned clock! We can't thank everyone at Maggiano's enough for helping us create the perfect setting for the biggest day in our lives!

Thanks!!

• Wedding: 09/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't be more happy with Maggiano's. Given the quanlity and amount of foods we got, the space we had, the convinient location, and the service, I think no reception venue can beat Maggiano's if your wedding is relatively smaller-sized. I worked with Ali West, but other sales managers also helped me constantly in Ali's absense. They really worked like a team. The captain Sean was a pleasure to work with as well. Ali was amazoningly efficient. She was always in a hurry, yet she didn't forget anything we told her. She was very flexible in terms of setup, timing of service, equipment, and even agreed to trade a dessert for a side in the menu. She made excellent suggestions on the food as well! We had a bar, a champagne toast, unlimited ice tea, hot tea & coffee, and a delicious 7-course family style lunch. We brought in our wedding cake and they cut it without any cake cutting fee. They even packed all the leftover foods for us. With all these, our per guest cost was under $30!!!! I call that AMAZING!

• Wedding: 09/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were great, the food was amazing. Over 30 of my 100 guest actually said it was the best wedding and food they have ever been to! They were super nice, worked with a time schedule change and took care of decorating the room and everything. It was like having a reception planner built in with the package. Super affordable and way worth every penny. We love Andrea -she was the greatest!

• Wedding: 07/11/2009
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Fabulous. Maggiano's provided a great backdrop for our reception. The only problem we had was that I scheduled the venue for 6PM (following a 5PM wedding). Who knew Lutheran services were so short. Guests arrived at Maggiano's at 5:30 and the facility was not ready for them. They were kept waiting until I could at least get them into the bar area. After that, everything went smoothly. the wedding cake, part of the package, was superb. The food was plentiful and delicious. Our guests danced all night long.

• Wedding: 05/23/2009
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maggiano's Little Italy was the PERFECT place for my wedding reception. I fed almost 200 people. It was an eight course sit down dinner (family style which means unlimited). It provide the benefits of a buffet but the intimacy of a sit down dinner. The waiters and their staff were curtious and professional. The food was amazing. Because it is a restaurant you don't pay the rental cost for the space. The banquet hall was amazingly romantic. Everyone of my guest raved that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Thanks Maggiano's

• Wedding: 09/06/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ali West was the best special events planner; she made me feel like I had my own wedding coordinator. Every time I called or emailed, she was upbeat and always willing to help. Shawn (the head waiter) made things the day of go smoothly and the wait staff were pleasant and friendly. The reception venue was beautiful and many people complimented me on the food. I was stunned at how beautiful the banquet halls were set up for my wedding reception and highly recommend Maggiano's.

• Wedding: 08/30/2008
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding reception luncheon at Maggiano's Little Italy - Tysons Corner and we received a lot of compliments about it, good food and great services. Ali was our banquet manager, she was very helpful and was able to accommodate our requests and needs. She was great to work with and gave us a lot of good advice. We had the family style buffet and our own private bar in the room, everything was perfect, nice ambient, great location, delicious food, friendly staff. It is the best venue choice if you are looking for a lovely intimate wedding.

• Wedding: 05/10/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Would highly recommend to anyone holding an event.

• Wedding: 03/29/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The banquet coordinator was very helpful. She was very knowledgable and had great ideas.
The servers and hostess were very pleasant.

• Wedding: 10/21/2007
Gigi & John
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

We held our wedding reception at Maggianos at Tysons Galleria. We worked with Ali and she was the best! Very responsive to my numerous emails and made time to meet with me a couple of times before the wedding. Our food/beverage minimum was $800 and since we met it, we didn't have to pay additional for the banquet rooms. It was an excellent deal! The food was wonderful, everyone loved it. They even help you set up the centerpieces, escort table, etc. A+++!!

• Wedding: 09/09/2007
Joyce
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maggiano's made our wedding a breeze. The provided table numbers and linens and the cake was included. Everything went so smoothly and the staff there was incredibly helpful.

• Wedding: 07/07/2007
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
703-356-5810
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7