Madonna's Wedding Belle

• Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
This store is the most UNPROFESSIONAL place I have ever been in. The people working there had no idea what they were doing. The manager is rude and kicked us out of there after 1 hour. Nobody could give us a straight answer on what a dress or the accessories cost. How can someone run a business being so rude and saying curse words about them as they walk out the door.
LEARN HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS
Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Madonna's Wedding Belle did my dresses and tuxes for my wedding. Everything turned out great!
Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I went to all but 1 bridal store in Omaha, Columbus & Norfolk. I heard about this bridal shop from my mom's coworker and decided to stop in since they have free alterations. I gave them the designer and style number of a dress I tried on at another store and they ordered it for me at $200 off the other store's price!!
The staff here is EXTREMELY helpful and nice. They make every trip to their store extra special.
Alterations were completely free and they even shortened a veil for me (twice) for free. I purchased my guestbook, veil, barrette, shoes and other jewelry here as well and was very pleased.
Of all the bridal stores I went to I WOULD ONLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE!!!
The store did exceptional work, took time out to politely answer my questions and meet my requests both on the phone and in person, were very pleasant and professional, and accommodated all of my needs. I feel like I should've paid more for the great products and services - such a great value from a great store!
Wedding: 05/30/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They were wonderful at Madonna's. All of the staff knew who I was and I knew all of them. I found my perfect dress and they made it work for me even though it was way to small. They were very accomodating and friendly. I recommend everyone I know that is getting married to go there for their dresses.
Wedding: 08/16/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Madonna's gives free alterations, has a great price, and was very accomodating since I don't live the state where I bought the dress.
Wedding: 06/11/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Madonna found "the dress" that I wanted at a lower price and did all the alterations for me and all 6 of my bridesmaids for free. Alterations get very spendy so it's great to have that included to cut cost along the way when you're on a budget. Everyone in the shop was very friendly and eager to help. It's also nice to only have to pay 1/2 at your first fitting instead of all at once....dresses get spendy girls!
Wedding: 05/19/2007
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
They are very helpful and respond to your needs as much as they possibly can. They went out of their way to help me with everything I needed and everything was ready way before the wedding. I wasn't rushed to try and get stuff done!
Wedding: 05/27/2006
 402-844-4117
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire