Lovin Oven Cakery

Value
Flexibility
Lisa
11/08/2014

The cake was delicious. I really wanted a chocolate cake with peanut butter filling. When we went for the tasting they didn't have a peanut butter filling but quickly whipped one up for us to try. We had a three tier cake with one layer being white cake with raspberry filling and the other two the chocolate/peanut butter combo. Delicious!

Madeline
10/25/2014

Our wedding cake and cupcakes were to DIE FOR! When we took our first bite during the cake cutting, both of our faces lite up with the incredible taste! Almost all of our cupcakes were gone, and they looked better then imagined!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was so cute! It came included with our package at our venue as they're a preferred vendor, but it didn't deter the level of service we received in my opinion. We worked with Lindsay and she was excellent. Very helpful and flexible as we changed our design a couple of times. Everyone raved about how cool the cake was and it was delicious to boot without being super over the top.

4.2

Lovin' Oven Cakery was the wedding cake vendor through our venue (Lincolnshire Marriott) and we could not have been more happy. Lindsay was a delight to work with; she was very professional, friendly, and helpful. At the tasting we were able to try every flavor and filling and Lindsay was very helpful in narrowing down choices. We went with a small top tier to cut and cupcakes for our guests. Everyone loved the cupcakes, not only did they look adorable, they were delicious too!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Ordered our wedding cake from here. It was great! Guests really enjoyed it! Lindsay was great to work with and made good suggestions!
Cake ended up being only around $200, which was really cheap compared to some other places.
Not to mention, they have a deal where they will give you a coupon on your first wedding anniversary to recreate your cake topper, which I thought was super cool because who wants to eat frozen wedding cake?

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Lovin Oven Cakery did a wonderful decorating the cake my husband and I wanted. At the tasting, Lindsay was very patient and very helpful with us also. She was also very accommodating. We were very, very happy with the outcome and everyone at the reception fell in love with our wedding cake. I am very happy to have worked with them.... They were awesome...

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We chose to do cupcakes in three flavors. They looked beautiful and every flavor was delicious! We got a lot of compliments on how pretty and delicious our cupcakes were!

John
09/22/2014

Beautiful wedding cake with a elegant seashell / starfish theme. The cake was delicious and received many, many complements

Services Used: Wedding Cake

A cake from Lovin Oven was included in our package and Kemper Lakes Golf Club. Delicious and beautiful cake. What more could you ask for? They also offer a free mini cake on your one year anniversary if you send them a professional picture of your cake. So great!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our vendor uses Lovin Oven Cakery exclusively and we were very pleased with the final product. It looked exactly how we imagined it and the cake was delicious. I would definitely recommend this vendor!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake was amazing!!! Lindsay helped me put together ideas of my cake. It came out truly amazing so happy how it came out.

Recently Married

Lovin' Oven did a WONDERFUL job on our wedding cake.

We did not want anything custom, so we chose from a book of already done wedding cakes.
Even though it wasn't custom and original, it was absolutely beautiful and tasted amazing.

We got tons of compliments on it, and it was perfect for our special day.
The tasting was super fun as well. LOTS of amazing flavors to taste!

Recently Married

Hands down the best wedding cake i've ever had. I don't even like cake and looked forward to the leftovers. I have already purchased cakes for other occasions from this bakery and can't wait for them to recreate the top tier (for free!!!) on our one year anniversary! Lots of options and very easy to work with.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Lovin Oven was wonderful to work with! The cake was beautiful and delicious. They did a wonderful job of making my ideas come to life! I highly recommend them!

Recently Married

Good cake. The girl didn't seem to "get it" at first but it was quickly resolved and expectations were exceeded.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was delicious and we loved the flexibility to have so many different layers. We had a 5 tier cake and we were able to make each tier a different type of cake and filling. We also appreciated that they created a cake design for us based on pictures we had rather than any of the cakes in their lookbook. We had several guest who do not normally like cake come up to us and say how excellent the cake was.