Lori's Flowers Weddings and Special Events

Value
Flexibility
Dixie
11/01/2014

Excellent !! we were so happy with Lori's centerpieces, bouquets, boutineers and all the other flowers she provided for my daughter's wedding. Everything was beautiful...she had the best ideas and so wonderful to work with. Highly recommend !!!

Celina
10/19/2014

Lori's work was professional and the flowers where more beautiful that we imagined. Everything was perfect and on time. Hire Lori to do your flowers you will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Flowers

Lori did our wedding flowers and executed my very specific vision flawlessly. Throughout the planning she was incredibly responsive and flexible. She really went out of her way to make sure everything was to my liking and personally delivered the flowers to me on my wedding day. She made a gorgeous floral crown for me to wear and made sure to see it on me and make any adjustments she needed. My only regret was not having her involved in more of my event planning because she is professional and assertive while still being warm and attentive, which is so hard to find when you're planning a wedding. Aside from her talent as a floral artist, she would make an excellent event coordinator.

Services Used: Flowers

Lori was great to work with. My flowers were beautiful and she went above and beyond my expectations. I would definitely recommend her and you will not be dissappointed.

Holly
09/13/2014

Lori is a wonderful person to work with! She is professional, kind, and responsive, and her floral designs are beautiful! The flowers for my wedding ceremony, boutonnières and bouquets were exactly what I wanted, and exceeded my expectations. Lori was punctual on the day of the wedding, which allowed me to remain calm and focused the day of, and she was always quick to answer my emails when I had a question. I would recommend Lori to anyone seeking floral arrangements or decor for an event, and will definitely go back to her in the future!

Recently Married

I cannot tell you how grateful we are to Lori Mark for making our wedding day absolutely gorgeous. The flowers were better than I could have ever imagined and were absolutely exquisite. Lori captured our vision perfectly and we received countless compliments on how gorgeous our centerpieces were and how romantically elegant our wedding was -- which was exactly the vibe we wanted. I loved the bouquets, the centerpieces, the aisle, the stage, the sweetheart table, the dog bow, the arch, the courtyard, etc., etc. -- absolutely everything Lori touched was perfect. There are no words to express how much I loved working with Lori and how easy she made everything. It was everything we hoped for and then some! I cannot say enough positive things about Lori and the flowers she provided for our wedding. All I can say is that if you use her services you will be blown away at her amazing talents and her more than reasonable prices! Thank you, Lori!!

Recently Married

I was the mother of the groom so the wedding was my daughter in law's vision. She knew exactly what she wanted! Lori was helpful, tactful creative and funny! She put my mind at ease and certainly put the bride's mind at ease. Not an easy thing to do!
The flowers were beautiful and more! The room was dazzling and the chupah was just what the bride had envisioned. The flower girl halos and the bouquets were certainly everything that we had discussed. Lori and her team were professional, clean and had an eye for details. I can't imagine anything we could have wanted that we didn't get. She worked within our budget, she stayed within the color scheme and she was diplomatic as well. All not easy things to accomplish. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Recently Married

Lori was creative, tactful and knowledgeable. As the mother of the groom I had to realize that the wedding was the vision of my daughter in law. Lori was able to fulfill her vision. The flowers were amazing. The room sparkled. The Chupah, the bouquets and the halos were everything that we had envisioned. Lori kept within our budget, kept within the color scheme and at all times remained diplomatic! The day was incredible and the flowers added to the excitement and wonderment of the event! The tram was organized, punctual and clean. They did everything and took care of all the little,details. We can't wait for the pictures!

Ralice
05/24/2014

Lori is one of my favorite people and she did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers & decor for our wedding. She worked with us on everything from day one and the end product was perfect. I would highly recommend Lori's Flowers to anyone and everyone. Everything she touched at our wedding was breathtaking! I am in awe of her! She is professional, warm & welcoming, and simply the best. She worked with our budget and went above and beyond for us. Thank you Lori! You made our day better than we could have imagined!!

Recently Married

Lori goes above and beyond to create the bride's vision and dream. She does not stop until she finds the bride's perfect shade of blush, cream or coral and works tirelessly to deliver the most beautiful flowers expertly arranged and displayed. Thank you Lori!

Services Used: Flowers

Lori provided beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding. She met with me (the anxious bride) a few times to get the design right and on my last meeting, she assured me (with a hug) that I would love the design. My wedding day went by in a flash but what I remember was a beautifully designed wedding. Her work shows so wonderfully in our wedding photos. I recommend Lori for her talent, patience, and affordability.

Services Used: Flowers

Thank you Lori for making my wedding more beautiful than I could image. Since you are so skilled, I felt very comfortable just giving you my colors and a few ideas. You created a beautiful product. I also want to say that you worked with my budget and the flowers were so fresh we were able to enjoy them for a long time. Lori, you're the best!

Bonnie
05/04/2014

Lori was very professional and kept me posted as to the time she would be at the event to set up. The flowers were magnificent and she worked closely with me on the price. She always returned phone calls and worked diligently to make the wedding so beautiful. I recommend her to anyone for any event.

Loretta
10/26/2013

This is the second Wedding using Lori. She knows what you want from the beginning and you do not have to worry about anything with her.,. You could actually call her up and say I want this and she does it.
Just send the check and it is done!!

Rachel
09/22/2013

Lori made our wedding beautiful this weekend! I LOVED my bouquet - she incorporated everything I wanted (and didn't know I wanted!) into a gorgeous arrangement. She was always quick to respond to my questions, took lots of time to get to know my decor preferences, and was flexible when I wanted to make a few last-minute additions. Many people complimented the flowers, and some said it was the most beautiful chuppa they had ever seen. I agree! :)

Services Used: Flowers

Thank God for Wedding Wire, it led me to the wonderful Lori Mark! I was so discouraged with the florists I had met, every one of them was quoting me WAY above budget. What a relief it was to meet with Lori and have her be sensitive to what we were looking for and make sure it fit within our budget.

She was so flexible in hearing out the ideas I had and making sure everything from the color palette to the vases, was what I wanted. Our venue has very strict rules when it comes to vendors and Lori was the utmost professional and made sure she knew everything before the big day.

When the bouquets were delivered to the bridal suite, I was in awe of how beautiful they were. Lori executed the vision I had for my wedding and absolutely hit it out of the ballpark! The words our guests kept using for the flowers was "stunning" and they truly were. Lori has a gift and I am so lucky that she had a hand in making our wedding so beautiful! Thank you Lori!