Loretta Bridal Boutique

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I went to Lorettas and worked with Jennifer who was awesome! I was able to find a beautiful dress and still stay within my budget. There was no pressure or long sales pitches unlike some of the other shops I visited. Overall I had a great experience and would definitely recommend Lorettas to any bride.

1 Review
[Private]

Had a great experience here finding a dress with Justine! She made me feel comfortable and helped me find the perfect dress. I highly recommend her!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was recommended here by a friend who also got her wedding dress here. I always pictured this to be so stressful and taking forever (since I'm really picky lol) but in an hour I had found my perfect dress ! And the best part was I didn't even choose it. The sweet lady who helped me chose it after she saw the style I wanted and my family and I loved it !

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I feel like everyone at Loretta's is family! I was able to share the experience of finding my dress with my mom and grandmother and they made this the MOST AMAZING experience. I found my dress within the first hour, and it was a dress I literally refused to try on at first, but they listened to everything I loved about the dresses I'd tried on (at least 10) and just asked that I try that one on for them....and it was PERFECT!! I didn't feel any stress all day, just tried to hold in my tears as my dream day started coming together! We also found the bridesmaids dresses there, which were beautiful...I may be a little partial, but also get comments that they were the best dresses people had seen in a long time! I'd recommend Loretta's to anyone in SWFL, not only for wedding dresses but MOB, MOH dresses as well (even if you are just going to a wedding they have amazing dresses!!) Thank you to everyone at Lorretta's, I can't wait to come back!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchased my wedding dress from Loretta Bridal and had an overall wonderful experience. I had the shop to myself, and my party, the ladies were very friendly and kind - not to mention patient! The quality of gowns were impressive - for samples - and the prices are very reasonable. My dress came in EARLY and when I changed out a veil, they truly understood and helped me make the best decision...without any questions asked. I would recommend them to anyone who is getting married!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

After trying on so many dresses at other bridal stores, Knowing what exactly I had in mind, I found the perfect dress!! Loretta's bridal was so helpful, and All the girls there are so helpful and make you feel comfortable!! I purchased my dress, veil, headpiece and all bridesmaids dresses from Loretta's and was so happy with everything!!

Mrs. Coon
03/06/2015

My mom and I went to Loretta's back in April. We had heard great things and went to just browse, we didn't even have an appointment. We came in and everyone was very friendly, said we could try on dresses with Jennifer before her next appointment. SO glad we did!
I found THE dress after trying on 7 or 8! I never felt pressure to buy and was never shown anything out of my budget to try and 'Up-sell' me!
I just went back last week to try my dress on and take it home with me. I love it even more than I thought I would, it fit like a glove! I would highly recommend Loretta's, especially Jennifer as she is currently planning her wedding and was so helpful and kind!

Recently Married

Working with Loretta Bridal was absolutely wonderful! Not only did they (Carina and Liz) help me find the most beautiful gown but helped my wife as well. They made sure that our dresses went together so we didn't have to see each others gown until our wedding day. They also worked with us to alter two bridesmaid gowns that were shipped to us from MA for a wedding that we were in a week prior to ours. If you are looking for professional, knowledgeable, and caring people to assist you with such a special purchase I would HIGHLY recommend Loretta Bridal!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to two other stores before Loretta and there is simply no comparison!! Carina is super sweet and helpful! Her dresses are gorgeous and they just look amazing on. I tried on so many dresses at different stores and none of them felt right or looked cheesy. The dresses she carries are elegant, classy and very well made! I had a wonderful experience saying yes to the dress with my mom and bridesmaids. Carina was very helpful and continues to offer me great service as I have stopped by her boutique a couple other times to get a veil, order the dress and even ask questions. Please make sure to make this your first stop, you wont leave without a dress!

Recently Married

Loved working with Loretta's....from the owner to the young ladies helping us....all were great!

Naplesbride
Recently Married

Carina the owner of the shop, met us on a Sunday, it was a beautiful shop with great quality dresses. She really knows her industry and plays close attention to her bride. She was a joy to work with and my daughters dress is ordered especially to her specifications. Thanks Carina

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I looooooove Loretta's. We not only got my dress here, but also purchased our bridesmaids dresses from here. Going into wedding dress shopping, I kind of knew I wanted a mermaid/trumpet but I wasn't really sure. Loretta's was only the second place we went to on our wedding dress journey. We met with Carina. She was very patient and helpful and kept us in our price range. I found MY dress during our first visit, but it wasn't until after trying on 20 or so dresses, and also trying on the dress I got as well as a second one that I was torn between MULTIPLE times. Carina stayed attentive and was never pushy. She also helped us find our bridesmaids dresses during that visit as well. During the whole process of ordering all the dresses and getting fittings, Carina was very helpful in keeping us informed about when things would be in, and when we needed to have fittings done by. Our wedding day turned out gorgeous and I love my dress still and loved my bridesmaids dresses!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Carina from Loretta Bridal was so amazing to work with! I found the perfect Maggie Sottero dress on my first visit. They have all of the new styles and really help you find the style that suits you best. I encouraged two of my girlfriends to go gown shopping there and they have both purchased dresses. They have great prices and awesome customer service with a big selection of gowns and accessories. Loretta Bridal should be your number one choice in Southwest Florida!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Loretta Bridal was by far the best experience I had while searching for my perfect dress. They were kind and so helpful in picking out dream selections to try on. The designers they have there are top notch and I wouldn't recommend another place to go to besides Loretta's. They are amazing!

1+ year ago

Absolutly amazing experience. Wonderful inventory and very professional.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I got my wedding dress and bridesmaids dress for Loretta's Bridal. It was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. I have to admit that I wasn't the easiest bride with them, I ordered one dress and then had a change of heart. When I called Carina was very easy to work with, and helped me pick my perfect dress! She had a great selection of wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses! April was excellent with alterations!