Loretta Bridal Boutique

Loretta Bridal Boutique

28811 S Tamiami Trail 8
Bonita Springs, FL 34134 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I purchased my wedding dress from Loretta Bridal and had an overall wonderful experience. I had the shop to myself, and my party, the ladies were very friendly and kind - not to mention patient! The quality of gowns were impressive - for samples - and the prices are very reasonable. My dress came in EARLY and when I changed out a veil, they truly understood and helped me make the best decision...without any questions asked. I would recommend them to anyone who is getting married!

• Wedding: 03/15/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My mom and I went to Loretta's back in April. We had heard great things and went to just browse, we didn't even have an appointment. We came in and everyone was very friendly, said we could try on dresses with Jennifer before her next appointment. SO glad we did!
I found THE dress after trying on 7 or 8! I never felt pressure to buy and was never shown anything out of my budget to try and 'Up-sell' me!
I just went back last week to try my dress on and take it home with me. I love it even more than I thought I would, it fit like a glove! I would highly recommend Loretta's, especially Jennifer as she is currently planning her wedding and was so helpful and kind!

• Wedding: 03/06/2015
Lauren
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to two other stores before Loretta and there is simply no comparison!! Carina is super sweet and helpful! Her dresses are gorgeous and they just look amazing on. I tried on so many dresses at different stores and none of them felt right or looked cheesy. The dresses she carries are elegant, classy and very well made! I had a wonderful experience saying yes to the dress with my mom and bridesmaids. Carina was very helpful and continues to offer me great service as I have stopped by her boutique a couple other times to get a veil, order the dress and even ask questions. Please make sure to make this your first stop, you wont leave without a dress!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved working with Loretta's....from the owner to the young ladies helping us....all were great!

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carina the owner of the shop, met us on a Sunday, it was a beautiful shop with great quality dresses. She really knows her industry and plays close attention to her bride. She was a joy to work with and my daughters dress is ordered especially to her specifications. Thanks Carina

Naplesbride
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I looooooove Loretta's. We not only got my dress here, but also purchased our bridesmaids dresses from here. Going into wedding dress shopping, I kind of knew I wanted a mermaid/trumpet but I wasn't really sure. Loretta's was only the second place we went to on our wedding dress journey. We met with Carina. She was very patient and helpful and kept us in our price range. I found MY dress during our first visit, but it wasn't until after trying on 20 or so dresses, and also trying on the dress I got as well as a second one that I was torn between MULTIPLE times. Carina stayed attentive and was never pushy. She also helped us find our bridesmaids dresses during that visit as well. During the whole process of ordering all the dresses and getting fittings, Carina was very helpful in keeping us informed about when things would be in, and when we needed to have fittings done by. Our wedding day turned out gorgeous and I love my dress still and loved my bridesmaids dresses!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carina from Loretta Bridal was so amazing to work with! I found the perfect Maggie Sottero dress on my first visit. They have all of the new styles and really help you find the style that suits you best. I encouraged two of my girlfriends to go gown shopping there and they have both purchased dresses. They have great prices and awesome customer service with a big selection of gowns and accessories. Loretta Bridal should be your number one choice in Southwest Florida!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loretta Bridal was by far the best experience I had while searching for my perfect dress. They were kind and so helpful in picking out dream selections to try on. The designers they have there are top notch and I wouldn't recommend another place to go to besides Loretta's. They are amazing!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutly amazing experience. Wonderful inventory and very professional.

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got my wedding dress and bridesmaids dress for Loretta's Bridal. It was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. I have to admit that I wasn't the easiest bride with them, I ordered one dress and then had a change of heart. When I called Carina was very easy to work with, and helped me pick my perfect dress! She had a great selection of wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses! April was excellent with alterations!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My son was getting married three years ago, and a friend suggested I try Loretta's. Another friend of hers had gotten her dress for her son's wedding as well as evening wear for a cruise at Loretta's and said I would be amazed at the beautiful dresses. I had no intention of buying because I had only just started looking for dresses, however, from the moment I walked in the store, I knew that I would walk out with the DRESS!!! You get the impression that Corinna and her staff truly enjoy their work. You are not rushed or pressured and her selection is amazing. Corinna's calm demeanor and professional expertise puts you at ease and reduces the normal anxiety over making such an important purchase. I found a dress that was not the typical Mother- of-the-Groom dress and received so many compliments because I have subsequently worn the dress to several other weddings. My niece was getting married this August (2013) and I could tell she was just settling for a dress she ordered online. She had been to the large warehouse bridal salons and they were not listening to her as to what she wanted. I said let's see Corinna, made an appointment, and sure enough; she found exactly what she was looking for at a very reasonable price. So save yourself a great deal of aggregation and go to Loretta's, it is the only place to shop for your special dress! Ginny Segaloff

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to Loretta Bridal for a Trunk Show and thought I was just going to look at dresses, and when I got there the staff asked if I wanted to try any on. I had not planned to buy a dress, but thought hey I can always try them on and see. I found my dress there that day and only tried on 5 dresses. I recieved a ten percent discount since it was a trunk show which was awesome. I ended up moving to Texas, and Lorettas held my dress for me until I could make it back to Florida for a fitting. Loretta's completed the alterations on my bustle, and then offered to ship my dress to me in Texas. It saved a lot of hassle doing that for me! I really enjoyed my experience buying my dress at Lorettas and would recommend them to all future brides!

• Wedding: 07/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very nice shop with a friendly helpful staff. Bought a beautiful dress for a great price:)

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

wonderful service, my dress was ready and alterations done early with personal attention to detail. very pleased with this shop

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
Marilyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carina and Liz are the best! They helped me find the perfect wedding dress...they were helpful and honest! I enjoyed going back to the boutique for my fittings and Carina was so accommodating! My dress was amazing and I received tons of compliments;) I wish I could wear it again!! Thank you!

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
Allyson
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My dress was a dream come true as soon as I put it on. The team at Loretta bridal helped me accessorize and held my dress at the boutique for me until our special day.

All of the staff were so helpful and always answered any question I had throughout the planning. They have an amazing selection of gowns to choose from and designer trunk show specials. I would recommend anyone to get their wedding dress from Loretta's Bridal.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
239-948-3998
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards