Liveimage Photo Booth

Liveimage Photo Booth

The San Francisco Bay Area's Leader in Photo Booth Rentals!

1552 Beach Street, M2

(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Had a great experience with Liveimage. We decided on a photobooth about a week before the wedding and Mike made us a gorgeous design for our prints and all our guests had a blast with the setup. I specifically wanted a nice system - something more than a camera on a tripod. The booth was great, and was adaptable to our awkward space. Our photo guestbook is a lot of fun to look back at, and Mike was a great help on site with all the little kids and their shots.

Since our professional photographs are going to take a few weeks to get back to us, it was great to come back from our honeymoon and have a DVD of all the images waiting for us in the mailbox.

• Wedding: 12/30/2012
Zac
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our host Nedrea was not only professional, but her positive personality really added something extra to our wedding. She was really easy going and made sure that everyone had a good time. The photo booth was literally the hit of the night.

• Wedding: 12/16/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LiveImage Photo Booth not only did an incredible job at our wedding but they were a joy to work with in the planning process. The quality of their photo booth and prints is extremely high along with their customer service. They also work with you on creating a personalized graphic for the bottom of your photos. My occupation is in event planning so I do not hand out praise easily. I have worked with many photo booth companies in the past and LiveImage is by far the best at a great price!

• Wedding: 07/21/2012
Jamie
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so thrilled with the Liveimage Photo Booth company. After the wedding so many of our guest told us they had the best time in the booth and the keepsake photo book is evidence. Their team is wonderful to work with, super friendly and easy to work with.

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike was a pleasure to work with. He was very professional and friendly to our guests.
We would recommend Mike for any special occasion.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
1 Review
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Live Image was a pleasure to work with. Nedrea was great in the initial stages helping me determine what packages were best for my wedding and Mike was great developing our prints. Both of them together were an incredible team!

I knew from the beginning when planning my wedding that I wanted a photo booth. There are a ton of options out there - but I love that Live Image offered a Modern twist on the old fashioned booth. We could fit some many more people in and the photo strips were so unique with our our custom clipart. There prices are pretty affordable compared to other companies.

Our booth broken down for about 20 minutes during the night, but the attendent was great to get it fixed and back up so guests could keep taking pictures.

All in all, they were so great!

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Great service and entertainment. Had a line for the photobooth the entire night.

• Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike from Liveimage Photo Booth was extremely easy to work with. He responded promptly to all our inquiries. Besides arriving on time, he provided quality, professional and courteous service along with a great product. I wouldn't hesitate to hire Liveimage Photo Booth again.

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A friend of ours had gone to a wedding where the bride and groom had hired Live Image. They had raved about how much fun the photo booth was and passed their business card to us when it came time for our wedding.

Wow, we had such a great experience with Live Image Photo Booth from beginning to end and I would recommend them to anyone that is thinking about having a photo booth at their wedding. The salesman was really helpful and patient as we exchanged a ton of emails back and forth to answer our questions.

The photo booth was really nice and the gentleman working our event was really personable. He made sure that everyone was felt comfortable and got our guests to start taking photos when everyone was hesitant. Our guest had a blast and the photo booth was packed all night. The attendant even stayed another half hour after our service time to make sure that everyone was able to get in their last minute photos.

I couldn't have asked for more and I definitely recommend them!

• Wedding: 05/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The booth they have is very neat and cool! and they provided excellent service. all the guests had so much fun the whole night...... including myself! I will definitely have them again if I have another event in the future~

• Wedding: 04/30/2011
510-457-1083
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards