Little House of Flowers

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
06/13/2015

We can't say enough good things about Little House of Flowers! From the very first meeting through the wedding day, they were attentive, responsive, and caring about all of our requests and details. They are flexible with budgets and provide many options to help you create the look you want, within your budget. I felt very comfortable and trusted that the flowers would be perfect once the day came - and they were! Absolutely stunning!

Little House of Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love working with all types of brides. We are committed to providing a flexible service, no matter what budget :) we also love making each wedding we do unique. Be sure to stop in and say hello to us sometime!

Services Used: Flowers

I love Little House of Flowers!! Not only are they great at what they do, they are extremely nice and responsive people. I had a rather limited floral budget for my wedding – I told them my budget during our first meeting and they immediately came up with a few ideas, which worked perfectly with my venue. At every turn, LHF made this bride happy. On the big day, our personal flowers were delivered to our hotel on time, and our reception site was set up exactly how we’d discussed. They even offered rental items (which I used) such as mercury glass votive holders and different sized/shaped bud vases. The flowers themselves were just beautiful and more than I expected. I couldn’t have been happier with Little House of Flowers!

Little House of Flowers responded with the following comments:

We are so pleased that our Floral Team delivered from start to finish! We all take great pride in our work and it makes our day when we know the bride is happy.

Recently Married

Little House of Flowers was a great vendor to work with, and I am very pleased with the gorgeous bouquets they provided for myself and my bridesmaids for our wedding. The corsages and boutonnieres were also all just perfect and everything was delivered in a timely and efficient manner. I checked out more than one flower vendor and found the price of Little House of Flowers to be very fair...with gorgeous results. I must say the O'hare garden roses in my bouquet smelled amazing! Julie was very easy to work with during our consultation and throughout the planning stages. Her communication style was pleasant and efficient. I would easily and highly recommend working with Little House of Flowers. Thank you so much for providing beautiful flowers and very pleasant service! Best wishes!

Little House of Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your day!

12/13/2014

Little house of flowers is truly amazing! We worked with both Julie and Mary - both are extremely talented, professional and considerate florists. They really took the time to work with me, get a good understanding of the vision for the wedding overall and my style. They are extremely knowledgable and have a great eye for arrangements. My wedding bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquet was even more beautiful that I could have imagined - even though I had shown then lots of pictures of what I wanted - it was really breathtaking what they put together. I had gotten a few quotes from different florists and they were definitely the most reasonably priced, but I didnt feel like I was sacrificing quality or professionalism. They really did a great job and I couldn't recommend them more. Thank you little house of flowers for helping make our wedding beautiful.

Little House of Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind review! It was our pleasure to have worked with you and we wish you all the best!

Services Used: Flowers

We highly recommend Little House of Flowers. Julie was absolutely great to work with throughout the process, and the flower arrangements of hydrangeas with grasses were lovely and fit our event perfectly. We also loved the driftwood arch with the fabric running through it, which formed the backdrop for our ceremony. It all made for a beach wedding even more beautiful than we could have imagined.

Services Used: Flowers

Julie and her team did an amazing job on our flowers. They are gorgeous! The arrangements are exactly what we wanted. Julie communicated clearly to ensure I was getting exactly what I wanted. We will use Little House of Flowers for all of our floral needs in the future.

Services Used: Flowers

I worked with Julie Upchurch; owner and super talented! My brother and sister in law used Little House of Flowers for their wedding 7 years ago, so when I got engaged I had little thinking to do; Little House of Flowers was my florist!!! She is the Flower Queen! Everything there is to know about flowers she knows it! She is so awesome to work with because she gets to know you and your style along with the vision of your big day! She will ask for Pinterest pages to see what you are thinking and will work with you on recreating these looks! Every girl has hundreds of pins that only multiple once the ring is on your finger! So it is nice to be able to have someone go through and give you feedback on what you are imagining. She is also the most flexible vendor I have ever dealt with! You tell her what you are imagining and a budget and she will find away to make what you want a reality without going over your budget! She will find ways to cut the cost back or tell you how she can achieve what you want for what you are able to pay! And the arrangements are out of this world!!! I got purple hydrangeas; my favorite, and the purple was incredibly rich and had such great pigment! Everyone the entire night was complimenting us on the flowers! You can tell she loves what she does because her work is top notch! The flowers stayed fresh for quite some time after the wedding too; which was an unexpected bonus as I my family members, friends and I got to enjoy their beauty even after the wedding!!! My expectations were high and they were exceeded on every measure!!!!

Dear Caitlin,
Thank you so much for the wonderful words, it was such a pleasure to work with you and your family! All the best!
Your Little House of Flowers Team

Recently Married

My mom and I found Little House of Flowers, right after picking out my wedding dress around the corner at Elena's. We were so impressed by the arrangements in the cooler and what they were assembling in the work room. We made an appointment and met with Julie. She was so thoughtful and creative. She knows her products and worked with our budget. She used an excel spread sheet to organize our flowers, which was fantastic. We were also able to supply some of our own vases for the bouquets, to save some money and send it home with the bridesmaids. When the bouquets were delivered on the wedding day, the oh's and ah's were endless. I was stunned. They were seasonal, colorful and beautiful! We did not use flowers at the church, but the flowers at the reception all had a home at the end of the night! The ones that my mom took home, were dried (she took the large cocktail hour display and broke it down) and now arranged in their original vases. My bouquet we preserved because it was so amazing, my husband insisted. . The only snafu, was that they did not use our vases, because they disappeared in the delivery van (which was not a big deal), but once found, they called me to come and get them--and a beautiful apology arrangement!
Little House was professional, organized, and delivered a beautiful product!

Services Used: Flowers

Little house of flowers made our wedding absolutely gorgeous!! Julie was amazing and took a lot of time to work with me to create the perfect look for our wedding! I would recommend Little House Of Flowers to everyone!

Services Used: Flowers

Huge thanks to Julie & Little House of Flowers for providing beautiful flowers for my wedding! From my consultation to the day of, Julie was very responsive and flexible in making changes when I kept changing my mind!! The flowers delivered were beautiful and fresh! I am not a big flower person, so having Julie's knowledge was very appreciated! I did not want a big bouquet, and Julie put together an amazing arrangement that was perfect for my taste! They are very reasonably priced and they even set up the ceremony decor...everything was beautiful! Thanks so much!

Little House of Flowers responded with the following comments:

It was great working with all of you! Wishing you tons of happiness! All the best!

1+ year ago

Wedding 7/12/14

Julie and her staff are amazing! The wedding consultation with my mom and I went fantastic from the start! They completely understood my vision and matched the flowers for myself, my bridesmaids, the groom & the groomsmen beautifully with their professional eye based on the dress and tux styles. The most memorable moment was when I told them the tie I wanted to use around my bouquet. I lost my father and I wanted to use this specific tie (that so happened to perfectly match my bridesmaid dresses) to wrap around my flowers so he would be walking me down the aisle in spirit. They executed it so beautifully, that once I saw it, it was the only time I cried that whole day. I knew my dad was there. They handled it with care and my flowers were stunning. They were such a pleasure to work with and were fairly priced at that. You definitely won't regret using this wonderful company for your big day or special event!

Services Used: Flowers

Julie listened to everything I wanted and created masterpieces. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous, everyone raved about them! I will definitely use them again in the future.

Little House of Flowers responded with the following comments:

We enjoyed your wedding so much and wish you both all the best!

Services Used: Flowers

Julie and her team at LHOF are simply the best. We went and met with several florists in the area, but once we met with Julie, she sealed the deal. She actually came to several of our other appointments to assure that it would be everything we want. Who else does that?! Her prices are very fair and I couldnt be happier with how beautiful our event turned out. They go ABOVE and BEYOND anything I could ask in terms of flowers. I wont go anywhere else the next time I need flowers for not only an event, but just for a birthday or holiday. THE. BEST. End of story!! Let the team at Little House of Flowers take the reigns on the flowers at the most beautiful day of your life!! Im so glad I did!!!

Cammie,
Thank you so much for your kind words, it was our honor to work so closely with you, your mom, and AQ! We had a great time and loved all the details!
All the best to you both,

Services Used: Flowers

We had our wedding a few weeks ago and I'm SOOOO glad I found this florist. Julie was amazing and it didn't hurt that her favorite flowers are peonies which is exactly what I was looking for!! The ceremony flowers were stunning - the setup was already done when I got there and everything was perfectly ready for me. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. PLEASE use this vendor for your wedding!! They were amazing!!

Little House of Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you Ashley for all the kind words, who doesn't love Sara Bernhardt peonies! Wishing you tons of joy and happiness in your marriage!!
All the Best,

Services Used: Flowers

We worked with Julie from Little House of Flowers for our May 2014 wedding. Julie was great to work with and answered every question that we had. As someone who doesn't know much about flowers, Julie walked us through every step of the process, and really understood the look we were going for. The flowers turned out beautiful and we couldn't be happier!

Jenn,
Thanks so much. It was so meeting you all and working with you!
Wishing you so much happiness and joy in your new marriage!
All the best,

Services Used: Flowers

Absolutely blown away by the beauty of our flowers from Little House of Flowers! Julie was wonderful. She sat down with me as I tried to explain what I had in mind for my flowers - basically a long list of things I did, didn't, and sort of liked. Somehow she was able to figure out the PERFECT bouquets for our wedding day. People continue to comment on how beautiful the flowers were! She arrived at our venue early than the time she said she would and everything was absolutely flawless. I HIGHLY recommend Little House of Flowers, as their professionalism and value far exceed other florists I have worked with in the past.

Dear Heidi,
Thank you so much for the beautiful review, we all really enjoyed working on your wedding flowers and loved all of it!
Best wishes for a wonderful, long and happy marriage!