Liquid Entertainment

Liquid Entertainment

Central Florida's Premiere DJ Company

Longwood, FL 32791
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can I say about Jay with Liquid Entertainment... well a lot.

We started out months before the wedding with a planning session to get to know Jay and his style. He furnished a lot resource material for us to use in planning the event and some recommendations for the proper music for the proper times.

My wife and I had a very good idea what we wanted before hand, so with his resources and our prep the planning was quite simple.

Jay was spot on with everything the day of the event. He blended in well when necessary and he was at the forefront of the party when he needed to be. He helped keep the event a very classy affair.

He had all the music we requested and it was played at all the correct times. He did an amazing job and played a huge part in making sure our wedding was spectacular.

During times when his service was less demanding on him he was around to make sure my bride and myself were happy and had a drink in hand. Very nice touch!

I can easily recommend Liquid Entertainment without any sort of reservation. I just hope all other vendors at your event are half as good as Jay was at ours!

Thanks again Jay!

Liquid Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you Joshua for your kind words! It was an honor to be a part of your special day! All the best to you both and enjoy your first holiday as Mr. & Mrs!

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
Joshua
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely loved having Jay DJ our wedding! I left a lot of the music selection up to him and he could not have made better choices. I was able to tell him a few bands we enjoyed and he put together such an awesome mix! He kept things going smoothly and people were dancing all night. Throughout the event he was so attentive, making sure we were taken care of, and made things so simple and fun. I really cannot say enough great things about him!

Liquid Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you Shelby for your kind words and for allowing me to be a part of your big day! (Jay)

• Wedding: 06/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jay is the BEST DJ you could possibly get in Central Florida! I will recommend him to anyone getting married, and I'm so happy he was recommended to me. Our wedding was a blast!

After the wedding was over, to this day, a month later, pretty much all the comments I keep hearing from the wedding were about Jay and how he made the entire night fun and come together. He was awesome the entire time from setting up the perfect lighting, and the perfect music, and keeping our bridal party on schedule. The night flowed flawlessly the entire time!

He went above and beyond for what was expected by checking on us, making sure we all had drinks and appetizers, and that we were able to enjoy our night and not have to worry about a thing! He really made us feel like it was our night, and he would do whatever we wanted to make the perfect night happen for us!

Thanks Jay!

-Laura & Korey

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding planner recommended Jay Edwards to us and I am so glad that she did! Jay is an excellent DJ who is extremely friendly and professional. My husband's family came to our wedding from Taiwan, where dancing is not typically part of the wedding celebration. My family, on the other hand, LOVES to dance and requested Latin music to be played at the wedding. Needless to say, Jay had his work cut out for him!!! He did an awesome job and literally EVERYONE was out on the dance floor. It was such a blast! Jay really kept the energy going throughout the evening, and we received lots of compliments from our guests on the DJ. My husband's family members visiting from Taiwan LOVED the experience of an American wedding and that credit goes to Jay! Jay also did an excellent job with our uplighting at the Dubsdread ballroom, and I was absolutely floored at how beautiful the room looked. Finally, Jay would go out of his way to check up on us and our families to see if we needed anything. We highly recommend hiring Jay!

Liquid Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind words Christina! What a fun wedding and I was honored to be a part of it! Jay

• Wedding: 04/05/2014

Michele & Dustin Wedding - 3/7/14

If you’re looking for the BEST DJ in Orlando, he is right here! I am so happy that we chose Jay to DJ our wedding. He is knowledgeable, professional, flexible and incredibly easy to work with. He was on top of the timeline which made the evening go smoothly and seamlessly. Throughout our wedding, guests came up to me to comment on the fantastic selection of music. I can’t imagine a more perfect wedding! Thanks Jay – you rock!!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Choose Liquid Entertainment if you want an awesome DJ! Jay was an AMAZING DJ for our wedding! Our guests absolutely loved him as well! He has a fun, friendly personality and is so easy to talk to. He was always there to answer any questions we had or to offer advice. I cannot say enough good things about him. He is a true professional and will go to great lengths to make sure your day is absolutely perfect! We’re so glad we chose him for our wedding! The best in Central Florida!

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Literally could not imagine a better DJ! Followed my playlist to every song, even if he had to download it!! Worked with me every step, so helpful, so calm, helped my family and all the bridal party! Isn't a DJ who wants the attention on himself.... All the guests raved about his music!! He was beyond affordable and so accommodating! Thanks Jay!!

Liquid Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Allison! All the best to you both and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jay was absolutely amazing! He was so flexible and completely accommodating even after I had to change my wedding date. He suggested songs and ideas that I had never even thought of, making my planning so much easier. On my wedding day, he made sure that everything went smoothly. He even prepared music for my ceremony just in case something went wrong with my piano player! He checked in on us to several times to see if we needed anything, and even came up with a solution for an unexpected timing issue. He is more than just a DJ. He truly goes so far above and beyond that title. The service he provides is unparalleled, and I would work with him again in a heartbeat!

Liquid Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you Samantha for your kind words and for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jay Edwards knows his stuff. Wedding DJs can sometimes be so corny and make things awkward but i knew the moment I sat down with Jay that he was perfect for me. The music is just the beginning. Throughout the event he checked up on me and my husband countless times to make sure we didn't need anything. He even made sure I had a drink in my hand when i needed one. My friends are a rowdy crowd and love to party and my dance floor was packed all night long thanks to Jay's choices. If you think any DJ will do for your party, you are wrong. That's an investment you need to make. Jay's job is to make sure you have a good time all night long.

Liquid Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Fernanda, what a great wedding and you two are the perfect couple! Happy holidays to the Mr. & Mrs!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jay was AMAZING, all of our wedding guests were tired the next morning from all the dancing they did at our wedding. Not only did Jay play the best music, but he was super attentive. He came by our table several times to make sure we ate and had something to drink. Not only did he check on us, but he also checked on our parents. Outstanding service! Not only was he an awesome dj, but we was very sweet, when it was time to cut the cake, he saw my worried look when I couldn't find my parents. He went to locate my parents and made sure they were front and center when we cut our cake. He even reminded us to call our car service prior to our exit to make sure they were out there on time. Jay is professional, dedicated, caring and just an awesome dj. We highly recommend him because he made our special day extra special.

• Wedding: 10/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJay also provided us dance floor lighting.

Jay was great! He kept our guests on the floor, made it very clear when different events were coming up so the guests wouldn't miss them (cake cutting, first dances, etc) and was on top of the schedule. He has a great personality but is DEFINITELY NOT cheesy which was one of my concerns while looking for a DJ (didn't want someone to overdo it).

I couldn't have selected someone better, thanks Jay!!!

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jay is the man. He took the music we gave him and made our reception rock. He's also super easy to work with and went above and beyond. He helped made sure we kept on schedule and that my wife, wedding party, and I had everything we needed. Jay is your guy, make it happen!

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jay is really the greatest DJ we have come across. He was more than a DJ. Felt like he was there by our side whenever we needed something to be done. Would highly recommend him. He did everything he was asked, nothing was left out. There is not enough good things I can say about Jay. You definitely will not be disappointed if you go with him.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jay was incredible! In addition to being wonderfully professional, organized, and in control of the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music, he also checked on us periodically to make sure we had fresh cocktails and that we were enjoying ourselves. He did an amazing job setting the tone for the evening, playing the perfect music selection at just the right time. Once the dance floor opened, he kept people dancing all night long, and he still made time to check on us to see if we wanted anything from drinks to additional song selections. His easy-going, accommodating attitude made the reception truly enjoyable, and my husband and I are so thankful we found him because he really made our wedding the grand event we had imagined. He's a true professional with a talent for creating atmosphere. We highly recommend him!

• Wedding: 09/26/2013
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We cannot say enough good things about Jay! He was recommended to us by another couple and we will recommend him to EVERYONE we talk to in the future. Jay was friendly, professional, and truly MADE our wedding! He went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly on our special day; he helped set up a few last minute things of ours before the reception and even brought us drinks while we were taking photos! He called us a day or two before the wedding to go over everything step by step to make sure everything was perfect. From the itinerary, to the songs, to the pronunciation of everyone's names, Jay made us feel so comfortable that when it came to the big day, we had nothing to worry about! He got people on the dance floor I've never seen dance in my life! One of our elderly guests took a fall at one point during the reception and Jay was right there to help make sure she was alright while STILL keeping the music going! When it comes to your wedding, you want someone you can trust to make sure everything goes according to plan...Jay is that and so much more!

• Wedding: 09/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jay was the best...in every possible way. He was well prepared , was on time and really clicked with the audience.
He took the celebration to another level!
Always above and beyond.
Thanks. Jay!

• Wedding: 05/31/2013
407-448-4658
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards