LionsRoad Studios - DJ, Lighting & Dance Lessons

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have known Hugo for a long time. His business, LionsRoad Studios is exceptional and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone who wants to have a great party!

Services Used: DJ, Videography
Recently Married

Lionsroad was absolutely amazing!! They did everything. My guests did not leave the dance floor! I could not imagine a better DJ!

Megan
07/18/2015

Hugo and lionsroad are incredible! They know their music and their customers. I didn't even have to tell them what songs. I listed a genre and they did amazing! I am still getting comments on how fun the DJ was. We had all 300 guests on the dance floor at all times.

Hugo also has amazing lighting and effects to help please any personality!

Recently Married

I would 150% recommend LionsRoad Studios for your wedding/reception needs! Hugo, our DJ, was so incredible to work with -- he was always so prompt in responding, very organized, and made the day-of ceremony & reception such a breeze; we never had to worry a second about the music or organization of the evening. We also used LionsRoad Studios for dance lessons to prepare for our first "couple: dance & the parents with the bride/groom dances, and Hugo was very fun in helping prepare us for the dances (which helped my fiance and father/mother-in-law feel so much more comfortable for their respective dances at the reception). I could not speak more highly of how kind and professional Hugo is -- hands down, LionsRoad Studios is an excellent choice for a DJ!

Amanda
07/11/2015

I was fortunate enough to have Hugo DJ my wedding in July. It's overwhelming when you're beginning to plan and there are long lists of vendors online, in magazines and at bridal shows. Lions Road was recommended to me by the majority of vendors that I used and even venues that I visited but did not book. I am so thankful for their informed advice!
Hugo went above and beyond during my reception, even getting out on the dance floor to start a Columbian dance to take the crowd back to his roots. Everyone loved it, especially my husband and he isn't typically a dancer! Hugo is kind, knowledgeable and dependable. These are three qualities everyone wants in their wedding vendors, especially something as important as the music and timeline of the reception! If you are on the fence, go with Lions Road!!!

Services Used: DJ

LionsRoad Studios is the absolute best in Oklahoma! Don't waste your time reading a bunch of reviews of any other venues, hurry up and book LionsRoad (before you lose the opportunity to have the "crème de la crème" entertainment service for your wedding).

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Our venue recommended Hugo and Lions Road to us for a DJ. We then met him at the Tulsa Bridal Show and really enjoyed talking to him and liked what services he offered. We spent a year and a half planning our wedding and were able to pay a little at a time. We really felt that for the same price as some other DJ services the qualities and options we got from Lions Road was much better! Hugo made us feel more like close friends than just family. We had a lot of specific songs we wanted played during the ceremony and reception and he made it such an easy process. During our ceremony everything went great! We could not of asked for anything better! I would definitely and have recommended Lions Road to my friends.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Alyssa
06/26/2015

Hugo did an amazing job... He has the best packages and price around :) Thank you Hugo for making the night fun!

Kristin
06/20/2015

Hugo was wonderful! He was everything we wanted in a DJ and more! They are reasonably priced and you get more than just someone playing music...they provide lighting and entertainment! He was so easy to work with and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone wanting a laid back and fantastic DJ!

Services Used: DJ

Hugo was awesome! Not only did he keep the energy going, but he also worked a miracle! In two meetings, he got my groom from terrified to dance to looking amazing. Everyone was completely impressed with his new found dancing skills! Plus Hugo taught us all a little latin dancing at the reception. The uplighting was perfect, the sound system for ceremony was awesome. He took care of amplifying our harpist and our Pastor for ceremony, plus uplighting, monogram, dance lessons and emceeing/djing for us. Absolutely perfect!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Holly
06/06/2015

Hugo is hands down the BEST DJ in Tulsa! We were absolutely thrilled to have him as our DJ for our daughter's wedding! They put up their Beautiful Bistro lights at our outdoor venue and they were beautiful!! He also taught our daughter and her new husband their "First Dance" and also helped with choreographing the Father/Daughter Dance! He also got out on the dance floor and taught all our guests (and us) how to do some of the line dances! We had so much FUN and made lots of GREAT MEMORIES - thanks to Hugo! If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding - Call Hugo with LionsRoad! We will continue to tell everyone we know about you and your excellent service! Thanks again for Everything HUGO!

Services Used: DJ

Hugo with LionsRoad was awesome! We had dance lessons with him for our father daughter dance as well as our first dance! He did such a great job helping us get our turns down and took a video of it so we could practice it at home in our free time! At the wedding Hugo kept the dance floor hopping! He had all kinds of fun dances to do as well as great songs that lasted all night long! He has such a great personality does a fabulous job at being a DJ! If you are looking for a wonderful DJ who will make your wedding day so much more perfect Hugo is your guy!

Services Used: DJ

Hugo was fantastic and we would hire him for our next function

Brittany
06/05/2015

Love Hugo got our wedding up and moving.

Services Used: DJ

We chose Lionsroad for DJ services at our wedding and they were great to work with! We had bistro lighting as well as up lighting as part of our package and it all looked fantastic. We met with our DJ about a month before the wedding and he was extremely helpful even though we were a bit undecided on music for parts of our event. He offered suggestions and followed through on those later. He also kept the reception going and worked well with our other vendors. Highly recommend!

Recently Married

Hugo was great! Could not have asked for a better DJ experience! Would recommend to anyone.