LionsRoad Studios - DJ, Lighting & Dance Lessons

Value
Flexibility
Holly
06/06/2015

Hugo is hands down the BEST DJ in Tulsa! We were absolutely thrilled to have him as our DJ for our daughter's wedding! They put up their Beautiful Bistro lights at our outdoor venue and they were beautiful!! He also taught our daughter and her new husband their "First Dance" and also helped with choreographing the Father/Daughter Dance! He also got out on the dance floor and taught all our guests (and us) how to do some of the line dances! We had so much FUN and made lots of GREAT MEMORIES - thanks to Hugo! If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding - Call Hugo with LionsRoad! We will continue to tell everyone we know about you and your excellent service! Thanks again for Everything HUGO!

Services Used: DJ

Hugo was the absolute best! He went above and beyond to make sure everything turned out perfectly for our wedding. Hugo and his team handled our lighting and our video as well. We had flash floods during our wedding and he had so many suggestions to help and he kept everyone calm. He hung lights inside our venue instead because of the rain and it made the entire venue look AMAZING! You will not be disappointed if you choose to go with Hugo. He was excellent.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

As mother of the bride I must compliment Hugo/Lions Road.
Hugo's expertise is exceptional! He helped create a wonderful evening for my daughter's wedding reception. His up lighting and special monogram really gave the decor a wow factor!
I can honestly say I'd hire Hugo again verses a live band ( unless its Adam Levine and his band).
Hugo loves being a DJ, he's professional and enjoys making people happy!
It was a pleasure having Hugo/Lions Road for this very special occasion. Outstanding!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Hugo was absolutely wonderful! He exceeded our expectations and more! He made the reception and ceremony flawless and got everyone out of the dance floor. He was super flexible and easy to work with!

02/14/2015

Hugo is AMAZING!! He met with me on multiple occasions and was so nice and helpful. He was very flexible during the event and got out on the dance floor and taught dances and interacted with the audience. I am so thankful that he was able to be our DJ, he helped make our special day amazing!

Christopher
01/17/2015

Hugo was a very upbeat, energetic and professional DJ he made our wedding reception something that we will always remember. I would highly recommend LionsRoad Studios for any event.

Services Used: DJ

We used LionsRoad for our DJ, bistro lighting, and uplighting services, and everything was wonderful! I met with Hugo initially, who was very friendly, patient, and answered all of my questions. Ben was our wedding DJ, and was also so great! He played exactly the mix of music we wanted, and everything ran very smoothly thanks to him. LionsRoad is easily the best DJ choice in Tulsa!

Luci
01/03/2015

The most fun I have ever had! He did an amazing job!

Services Used: DJ

Hands down BEST DJ EVER!!! Hugo is so personable and helpful. He is a genuinely good person and you can tell from the moment you meet him that he is truly passionate about what he does and wants you and your guests to have a wonderful experience. We got married on NYE and the party never stopped. People were up dancing all night and Hugo even got out and taught us some Latin moves. He was fun and entertaining. I have been to many weddings where the DJ is terrible and nobody is moving around. Not with Lions Road. You will not be disappointed. I will definitely use Hugo again if I ever need a DJ for an event. I am truly grateful for the atmosphere and mood he created for our wedding. We couldn't have pulled it off without him. Don't waste your time looking for anyone else. Lions Road is where it's at!

Recently Married

I worked with Hugo from Lions Road and my whole experience was perfect. I first met people from Lions Road at a wedding show, and they immediately stood out. Other DJ entertainment groups were gimmicky, loud, and pushy, whereas Lions Road was attentive, personable and a pleasure to speak with and eventually hire. They always answered my emails and telephone calls right away. On the day of my wedding, Hugo helped keep me organized and on a good timeline. He played perfect party music for my guests and keep the whole party fun. Nobody left the dance floor the entire night--and I had a Tuesday wedding! Lions Road helped make my wedding and my memories perfect. Stop looking and hire them!

Carly
12/13/2014

Hugo was amazing! We really enjoyed our dance lessons before our wedding. He taught us dance steps that helped us look like we knew how to dance! At our wedding, Hugo went above and beyond what I would expect from a DJ. He transitioned all of the night's events very well and there was never a dull moment or an empty dance floor! Hugo kept the guests entertained and was even in the dance floor during line dances!

Maythel
12/11/2014

Lions Road did such a great job at our wedding! The DJ was actually the owner of the company and let me tell you he was amazing!!! He went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were happy during our special day and that the guest enjoyed the music! If anyone needs a DJ for their wedding I highly recommend Lions Road!

Services Used: DJ

Hugo was absolutely awesome. He played the music I wanted to hear. I was very busy planning my wedding and he reminded me to get my music done because of course that was one of many important things I had forgot. He kept the party going. The only thing I would change if I could is to have been able too party longer. There wasn't a dull moment and he also kept me on task. Thank you Hugo for your excellent entertainment

Services Used: DJ

Hugo was the perfect addition to my wedding day! He was amazing at keeping the guests dancing and entertained. Hugo is extremely professional and very friendly to the guest and to all the vendors! You won't regret hiring him for your DJ and entertainment needs!
He was glad to play all of the songs requested and helped me with timeline and to keep the event flowing smoothly! He is definitely an amazing DJ! - Thank you Hugo for helping us to celebrate such beautiful day and for delivering such an amazing event!

Blake
10/25/2014

Very great DJ, he was worth every penny. He was very involved with the wedding planning, the guest, and the wedding party. Will use him for any upcoming events that we have.

Recently Married

Hugo is the man! My dad's company had been using LionsRoad for company work parties and events and would always comment about the great dj at them. Which is saying a lot for him! Anyway, we used Hugo and LionsRoad for my wedding last October. Hugo was wonderful to work with. He met with us a couple of times before the wedding and was full of great advice and tips (without being bossy or overbearing). At the wedding he played a great combo of music and all were fun dancing songs. His songs where he teaches a specific dance were a BLAST! Some of my best photos were when Hugo got the crowed movin' and groovin'!
If you are looking for a professional, easy-going, fun dj.... Hugo and LionsRoad is what you will want! In the end, a wedding is just one killer dance party. Or at least, it should be! And LionsRoad made that happen for us! No comlaints at all!
P.S. We used the lighting that you can purchase as part of a package with LionsRoad, and it made our reception have such a cool atmosphere (pics turned out great because of it). I highly recommend going with their lighting!