LionsRoad Studios - DJ, Lighting & Dance Lessons

LionsRoad Studios - DJ, Lighting & Dance Lessons

The quality of a studio... for the price of a DJ!

4909 E Dallas St.
Broken Arrow, OK 74014 | map
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, O...
Services: Liability Insurance
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hugo was a very upbeat, energetic and professional DJ he made our wedding reception something that we will always remember. I would highly recommend LionsRoad Studios for any event.

• Wedding: 01/17/2015
Christopher
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used LionsRoad for our DJ, bistro lighting, and uplighting services, and everything was wonderful! I met with Hugo initially, who was very friendly, patient, and answered all of my questions. Ben was our wedding DJ, and was also so great! He played exactly the mix of music we wanted, and everything ran very smoothly thanks to him. LionsRoad is easily the best DJ choice in Tulsa!

• Wedding: 01/03/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The most fun I have ever had! He did an amazing job!

• Wedding: 01/03/2015
Luci
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hands down BEST DJ EVER!!! Hugo is so personable and helpful. He is a genuinely good person and you can tell from the moment you meet him that he is truly passionate about what he does and wants you and your guests to have a wonderful experience. We got married on NYE and the party never stopped. People were up dancing all night and Hugo even got out and taught us some Latin moves. He was fun and entertaining. I have been to many weddings where the DJ is terrible and nobody is moving around. Not with Lions Road. You will not be disappointed. I will definitely use Hugo again if I ever need a DJ for an event. I am truly grateful for the atmosphere and mood he created for our wedding. We couldn't have pulled it off without him. Don't waste your time looking for anyone else. Lions Road is where it's at!

• Wedding: 12/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Hugo from Lions Road and my whole experience was perfect. I first met people from Lions Road at a wedding show, and they immediately stood out. Other DJ entertainment groups were gimmicky, loud, and pushy, whereas Lions Road was attentive, personable and a pleasure to speak with and eventually hire. They always answered my emails and telephone calls right away. On the day of my wedding, Hugo helped keep me organized and on a good timeline. He played perfect party music for my guests and keep the whole party fun. Nobody left the dance floor the entire night--and I had a Tuesday wedding! Lions Road helped make my wedding and my memories perfect. Stop looking and hire them!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Hugo was amazing! We really enjoyed our dance lessons before our wedding. He taught us dance steps that helped us look like we knew how to dance! At our wedding, Hugo went above and beyond what I would expect from a DJ. He transitioned all of the night's events very well and there was never a dull moment or an empty dance floor! Hugo kept the guests entertained and was even in the dance floor during line dances!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Carly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lions Road did such a great job at our wedding! The DJ was actually the owner of the company and let me tell you he was amazing!!! He went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were happy during our special day and that the guest enjoyed the music! If anyone needs a DJ for their wedding I highly recommend Lions Road!

• Wedding: 12/11/2014
Maythel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hugo was absolutely awesome. He played the music I wanted to hear. I was very busy planning my wedding and he reminded me to get my music done because of course that was one of many important things I had forgot. He kept the party going. The only thing I would change if I could is to have been able too party longer. There wasn't a dull moment and he also kept me on task. Thank you Hugo for your excellent entertainment

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hugo was the perfect addition to my wedding day! He was amazing at keeping the guests dancing and entertained. Hugo is extremely professional and very friendly to the guest and to all the vendors! You won't regret hiring him for your DJ and entertainment needs! He was glad to play all of the songs requested and helped me with timeline and to keep the event flowing smoothly! He is definitely an amazing DJ! - Thank you Hugo for helping us to celebrate such beautiful day and for delivering such an amazing event!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very great DJ, he was worth every penny. He was very involved with the wedding planning, the guest, and the wedding party. Will use him for any upcoming events that we have.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Blake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hugo is the man! My dad's company had been using LionsRoad for company work parties and events and would always comment about the great dj at them. Which is saying a lot for him! Anyway, we used Hugo and LionsRoad for my wedding last October. Hugo was wonderful to work with. He met with us a couple of times before the wedding and was full of great advice and tips (without being bossy or overbearing). At the wedding he played a great combo of music and all were fun dancing songs. His songs where he teaches a specific dance were a BLAST! Some of my best photos were when Hugo got the crowed movin' and groovin'! If you are looking for a professional, easy-going, fun dj.... Hugo and LionsRoad is what you will want! In the end, a wedding is just one killer dance party. Or at least, it should be! And LionsRoad made that happen for us! No comlaints at all! P.S. We used the lighting that you can purchase as part of a package with LionsRoad, and it made our reception have such a cool atmosphere (pics turned out great because of it). I highly recommend going with their lighting!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Hugo was a strong leader & helped everything coordinate really well at our reception. He made it exciting and fun the entire time! The music video he created for us was amazing. We love it!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Videography
Teresa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hugo was the DJ for my daughters wedding. We were very happy with his service. He met with us before the wedding to talk everything over. Picked the songs and had it all set up. He had alot of choices to upgrade too with lots of cool lighting options. We had some last minute singers that we added and we sure were thankful for his flexibly attitude in working with them and making it happen. Also it had been a while since my husband and I got out and danced and once we got out there we stayed out there till the end of the wedding. Hugo even got out there and taught us a dance to get people dancing. So much fun! We had young, old, and older all out there dancing to the great picks of music Hugo picked. I would highly recommend his He knows what he is doing!! Very satisfied!!! You will be happy if you pick him for your event

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
rachel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hugo was great to work with and very organized. He did an amazing job playing music and involving the guests. I would highly recommend him! The prices were fair and the packaging allowed for some unique freedom in choices. Overall very kind, patient and very fun!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Hannah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional and did a great job!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
C.
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hugo was great! We loved having his guidance and flexibility.

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
918-955-3491
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment