Liberty Party Rental

Value
4.2
Flexibility
4.1

We rented tables and chairs from Liberty Party Rental for our wedding. They were delivered promptly within the timeframe we were given on the day before the wedding. They also allowed us to set them up ourselves in order to cut down on the cost. Some of the chairs and tables were not in the best condition, but they did bring us a few extra from what we had originally ordered to replace them for no extra charge.

Keely
1 Review
05/10/2014

The linens I used for my wedding were very elegant from Liberty. The staff were very helpful and very willing to order whatever I needed. I would definitely recommend this company for your special day!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I wanted Chevron navy and white runners. We searched everywhere for them. Most places were outrageous. Thankfully we found Liberty Party Rentals because they had exactly the runners I wanted as well as napkins that matched. We also rented chairs from them.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was very easy from start to finish! Price was great. I highly recommend!

Recently Married

Made it easy to rent from them. Showed up on time with everything that was ordered.

Recently Married
4.1

They offered what no one else around offered...a clear tent! Made the event so special because guests were from all parts of the country and really got to experience the landscape of the area we love!

Courtney
1 Review
12/28/2013

We had multiple changes to our order and Liberty was always very flexible and cheerful to accomodate us. Thanks!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This services i received were great. We received everything in a timely manner and everyone was great to work with.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Liberty as our rental vendor for our recent wedding at Belle Meade Plantation (5.25.13). Everything was perfect. Their staff was very helpful and quick to offer suggestions and answer any questions we had about anything and everything.

Leah
05/25/2013

Liberty had everything I wanted for our Art Deco wedding. They even made a custom size red carpet for our guest photo stop. The only thing missing were the mercury glass votives I rented but were forgotten on the day of. They're funded that portion of our rental, and honestly it was such a minor hiccup.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Liberty was wonderful. I had spoken to some other vendors in Nashville who were unhelpful and rude. They worked with me in figuring out what exactly I needed. They were very prompt with pick up and delivery and were quick to respond to any questions I had as well as a last minute change I needed to make. I will use them going forward for any events I have

2+ years ago

Liberty Party Rental was the best price I could find around for party rentals. They would meet with me anytime and they delivered on time. I had no issues.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very accommodating and easy to work with. Easily stayed within our budget.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What a fabulous partner Liberty Party is! Always professional, on time and fabulous rental items. But what makes them stand out is the flexibility they have in working with a tight schedule.....and budget. Thanks Liberty Party for helping make all our weddings a huge success.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My company provided planning & event styling for this wedding and Liberty Party Rental was amazing to work with from start to finish. They always have great communication & customer service, not to mention amazing rentals. Thanks so much for being awesome as ever!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Liberty Party rental did an awesome job with our wedding. Everything was perfect! Would definitely recommend them for all your wedding needs!