Liberty Party Rental

4.7
Value
4.2
Flexibility

Super accommodating and wonderful people and items!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Liberty Party Rental was the most affordable rental company in Middle TN that my family could find with the highest quality rentals. We were very happy with the rentals we received on the day of my wedding. The one thing we were disappointed in was the fact that the team setting up our tent was halfway done setting it up incorrectly, after going over the tent location several times, when my wedding coordinator had to correct them and they had to move the entire tent. Thankfully it didn't turn out to be a big ordeal. Other then that, I would recommend Liberty Party Rental to anyone looking for a rental company with high quality products at a competitive price.

Recently Married

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Liberty Party rental. They were "no nonsense" and had wonderful prices. They were very responsive and delivered on time. I would recommend them to any folks in need of quality rentals for a special event.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Liberty for the rental at my wedding reception, everything was set up properly in a timely manner and the table cloths were gorgeous as well as the overlays!!! I would highly recommend them for your wedding or event.

4.1

We rented tables and chairs from Liberty Party Rental for our wedding. They were delivered promptly within the timeframe we were given on the day before the wedding. They also allowed us to set them up ourselves in order to cut down on the cost. Some of the chairs and tables were not in the best condition, but they did bring us a few extra from what we had originally ordered to replace them for no extra charge.

Keely
1 Review
05/10/2014

The linens I used for my wedding were very elegant from Liberty. The staff were very helpful and very willing to order whatever I needed. I would definitely recommend this company for your special day!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I wanted Chevron navy and white runners. We searched everywhere for them. Most places were outrageous. Thankfully we found Liberty Party Rentals because they had exactly the runners I wanted as well as napkins that matched. We also rented chairs from them.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was very easy from start to finish! Price was great. I highly recommend!

1+ year ago

Made it easy to rent from them. Showed up on time with everything that was ordered.

1+ year ago
4.1

They offered what no one else around offered...a clear tent! Made the event so special because guests were from all parts of the country and really got to experience the landscape of the area we love!

Courtney
1 Review
12/28/2013

We had multiple changes to our order and Liberty was always very flexible and cheerful to accomodate us. Thanks!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This services i received were great. We received everything in a timely manner and everyone was great to work with.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Liberty as our rental vendor for our recent wedding at Belle Meade Plantation (5.25.13). Everything was perfect. Their staff was very helpful and quick to offer suggestions and answer any questions we had about anything and everything.

Leah
05/25/2013

Liberty had everything I wanted for our Art Deco wedding. They even made a custom size red carpet for our guest photo stop. The only thing missing were the mercury glass votives I rented but were forgotten on the day of. They're funded that portion of our rental, and honestly it was such a minor hiccup.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Liberty was wonderful. I had spoken to some other vendors in Nashville who were unhelpful and rude. They worked with me in figuring out what exactly I needed. They were very prompt with pick up and delivery and were quick to respond to any questions I had as well as a last minute change I needed to make. I will use them going forward for any events I have

2+ years ago

Liberty Party Rental was the best price I could find around for party rentals. They would meet with me anytime and they delivered on time. I had no issues.