Levan's Catering

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

All I will say about Duane and his staff is short and sweet. AMAZING, WONDERFUL, THE BEST. Highly recommend Levan's for any future events to all my friends and family. Thank you again Duane for an outstanding job. Iris mother of the bride

Services Used: Catering

What can I say about Levans, but utter perfection! From the staff, their amazing ability to assist all my guests and still maintain the highest level of professionalism. My hats go off to you all! Thank you! The food, wow, what a treat. The meat was extremely juicy and to top that juicy meat you have the blue-rasberry glaze!!!! Divine!! The linens were beautiful. If you dont decide to hire Levans as your caterer, you will be making the biggest mistake of your life!!

-Thank you again to the Levans team, you guys rock!!

Recently Married

Duane and Kimberly at Levan's are AMAZING! They offered to meet with us multiple times to get our menu perfect and were always around for any questions we had. The food was DELICIOUS and everything was set up perfectly! I would definitely recommend Levan's for anyone looking for a caterer for any event in the Orlando area. They were a pleasure to work with and their quality is bar none.

Services Used: Catering

Levan's was extremely courteous and professional. They accommodated our every need and worked well within our budget. The food was delicious and the on site service was so professional. Would definitely recommend!

Services Used: Catering

Levans catering is the BEST! Duane and Kimberly were great throughout the entire planning process. I didn't have a wedding coordinator, but Duane always made me feel confident that everything would get done for the reception (which it did)!! They were amazing and I received SO many compliments on the food and the service. If you're looking for a caterer, go with Levans. You won't be disappointed! You can't beat the service or the price! They made our day PERFECT!

Services Used: Catering

I loved working with Levan's for my wedding! Due to my crazy work schedule, I wasn't able to personally meet with the staff much, but when I was able to meet with them, I felt like I was in very good hands. When I couldn't meet with them, my mom took over. The food was outstanding! We had so many complements from everyone on the cocktail hour and the dinner! They were also able to accommodate my now brother-in-law's vegan diet, and they were willing to make some changes to a few of the things we tried to give us exactly what we were looking for. Plus, the linens they provided helped pull everything together.

Recently Married

My husband and I were thrilled and incredibly impressed by the service we received with Levan's catering. Duane was wonderful to work with, and genuinely wanted our wedding meal to be exactly what we wanted! From the initial tastings through the day of the event, he managed everything with an amazing level of detail and professionalism.

The food at our wedding was absolutely delicious! We had countless guests compliment us on our hors d'ourves (the baked brie bites and coconut shrimp were absolutely divine) and the meal itself was definitely devoured. Levan's allowed us to give our guests an incredible dining experience, while still staying within our budget. The bar setup is truly unmatched to any other catering company we researched as far as value for price.

We feel truly blessed by the work of Levan's!

Levan's Catering responded with the following comments:

We are so happy to hear that everything turned out as anticipated. It's our pleasure to serve our brides in every aspect of their event. From budgeting with them, to the quality of our food. Thank you so much for your kind words, truly appreciated!

11/15/2014

Levan's Catering is an incredible caterer. Unlike other vendors, he provided us with more than abundant samples during our first sitting so we can select the right selection of treats and meats. We were amazed by the flavor, the preparation and the variety of selections. We couldn't wait to see what our guests thought of his food and all the comments we received the days after our wedding proved that we had made THE BEST CHOICE! The food was hot and ready when the wedding reception started.

Duane Hutson himself (the owner) is extremely professional, courteous and attentive. We were a little concerned about the warehouse when we first walked in, but dont let that fool you — it's like finding a pearl in an oyster amongst all caterers.
Truly exceptional. You will not be disappointed …and neither will your guests!

Recently Married

Who needs a wedding coordinator when you have Levan's? Seriously. If you're having a smaller wedding (less than 100), Levan's will take care of you. Our tasting was amazing. Kim is Duane's right hand woman, and she will be straightforward with you. I love that nobody at Levan's is a sweet-talker. I had simple questions - they gave me the answers. No crap, no BS. I told Duane what I wanted and what I didn't want. He delivered. Duane was very friendly with my FIL when we went to do our accessories drop-off. He made me feel so welcome and totally at ease. I left the drop-off knowing that if anything did go wrong at my wedding, a) it wouldn't be their fault and b) they would take care of it anyways.

It's really easy. They do great food and their service is exceptional. Your wedding caterer is going to be pricey. And though I'm frugal the vast majority of the time, Levan's was worth every, single penny.

Services Used: Catering

Duane was awesome! His staff was awesome too, They made sure our wedding day, 09/27/14, was a day to remember. He was a pleasure to work with and planning our menu was stressless and easy thanks to him. The preparation and display of the food from the appetizers to dinner was perfect, everyone talked about the martini potato bar. The brie cheese appetizer was my favorite, I will need more of those soon. His staff waited on Roger and I and made sure we had everything we needed, during pictures, dinner and throughout the night. It was perfect and the food was delicious.

Services Used: Catering

Duane and his team were terrific! Couldn't have asked for more!

Services Used: Catering

Duane and his staff were perfect for our wedding! Duane was very professional and he was a wealth of knowledge! He knew all about the venue and he was able to give us pointers, putting us at ease! The food was amazing, all of our guests were very impressed (and happy) with their meals. Levan's has a huge variety of linens to use for the reception and Duane will be there to guide you if you have any questions! He was also able to help us with chair and table rentals, which was a huge relief to us. If we could do it all again, we wouldn't change a thing about our caterer - because we loved them!!!! Thanks so much!!

1+ year ago

DELICOUS! This was the best food I have ever had at a wedding! The service was impeccable! Duane was a delight to work with. I would recommend them for any event! People raved all night about how delicious the food was. They took such good care of us!

Services Used: Catering

I'm beyond happy with this company. My wedding came out perfect. Verna and her crew were early to set up, always attentive of myself, my husband as well as to all my guests. The food was beyond delicious. I can say that everything was perfect. I will definitely hire Levans again for future events without a doubt.

Vita
02/01/2014

Levan's Catering was great during our wedding and wedding planning. Our consultations with Duane were extremely helpful and informative. He helped us narrow down what we wanted and worked with our budget. He was very up front and honest about what we were getting and had great cost-saving suggestions. The actual wedding was wonderful, all of my decorations were placed exactly as I had asked, everything was just as I had asked. During the wedding, Virna was extremely attentive and the entire team was very professional. Many of our guests were complimenting the food and I heard "so much better than typical wedding food" several times. Every part of the meal was delicious and the team executed every part of the event flawlessly.

Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best food and best service. Dwayne and Levan's are very professionals that offer the best quality food for affordable price. They have provided service to my bridal shower and my wedding and everyone asked me about them. I would definitely recommend them to my friends. Dwayne is very sweet - he even gave my mother a hug on my wedding day which she was vert thoughtful; it helps when you make friends with the people that help you during your special day.