Levan's Catering

Levan's Catering

Catering is a Preforming Art!

910 Belle Ave # 1080
Winter Springs, FL 32708 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Ser...
Maximum capacity: 5000
Bar services: Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Specialty B...
Quality of Service:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Levan's Catering is an incredible caterer. Unlike other vendors, he provided us with more than abundant samples during our first sitting so we can select the right selection of treats and meats. We were amazed by the flavor, the preparation and the variety of selections. We couldn't wait to see what our guests thought of his food and all the comments we received the days after our wedding proved that we had made THE BEST CHOICE! The food was hot and ready when the wedding reception started.

Duane Hutson himself (the owner) is extremely professional, courteous and attentive. We were a little concerned about the warehouse when we first walked in, but dont let that fool you — it's like finding a pearl in an oyster amongst all caterers.
Truly exceptional. You will not be disappointed …and neither will your guests!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Who needs a wedding coordinator when you have Levan's? Seriously. If you're having a smaller wedding (less than 100), Levan's will take care of you. Our tasting was amazing. Kim is Duane's right hand woman, and she will be straightforward with you. I love that nobody at Levan's is a sweet-talker. I had simple questions - they gave me the answers. No crap, no BS. I told Duane what I wanted and what I didn't want. He delivered. Duane was very friendly with my FIL when we went to do our accessories drop-off. He made me feel so welcome and totally at ease. I left the drop-off knowing that if anything did go wrong at my wedding, a) it wouldn't be their fault and b) they would take care of it anyways.

It's really easy. They do great food and their service is exceptional. Your wedding caterer is going to be pricey. And though I'm frugal the vast majority of the time, Levan's was worth every, single penny.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Duane was awesome! His staff was awesome too, They made sure our wedding day, 09/27/14, was a day to remember. He was a pleasure to work with and planning our menu was stressless and easy thanks to him. The preparation and display of the food from the appetizers to dinner was perfect, everyone talked about the martini potato bar. The brie cheese appetizer was my favorite, I will need more of those soon. His staff waited on Roger and I and made sure we had everything we needed, during pictures, dinner and throughout the night. It was perfect and the food was delicious.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Duane and his team were terrific! Couldn't have asked for more!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Duane and his staff were perfect for our wedding! Duane was very professional and he was a wealth of knowledge! He knew all about the venue and he was able to give us pointers, putting us at ease! The food was amazing, all of our guests were very impressed (and happy) with their meals. Levan's has a huge variety of linens to use for the reception and Duane will be there to guide you if you have any questions! He was also able to help us with chair and table rentals, which was a huge relief to us. If we could do it all again, we wouldn't change a thing about our caterer - because we loved them!!!! Thanks so much!!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DELICOUS! This was the best food I have ever had at a wedding! The service was impeccable! Duane was a delight to work with. I would recommend them for any event! People raved all night about how delicious the food was. They took such good care of us!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm beyond happy with this company. My wedding came out perfect. Verna and her crew were early to set up, always attentive of myself, my husband as well as to all my guests. The food was beyond delicious. I can say that everything was perfect. I will definitely hire Levans again for future events without a doubt.

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Levan's Catering was great during our wedding and wedding planning. Our consultations with Duane were extremely helpful and informative. He helped us narrow down what we wanted and worked with our budget. He was very up front and honest about what we were getting and had great cost-saving suggestions. The actual wedding was wonderful, all of my decorations were placed exactly as I had asked, everything was just as I had asked. During the wedding, Virna was extremely attentive and the entire team was very professional. Many of our guests were complimenting the food and I heard "so much better than typical wedding food" several times. Every part of the meal was delicious and the team executed every part of the event flawlessly.

• Wedding: 02/01/2014
Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Vita
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best food and best service. Dwayne and Levan's are very professionals that offer the best quality food for affordable price. They have provided service to my bridal shower and my wedding and everyone asked me about them. I would definitely recommend them to my friends. Dwayne is very sweet - he even gave my mother a hug on my wedding day which she was vert thoughtful; it helps when you make friends with the people that help you during your special day.

• Wedding: 01/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough good things about Levan's catering!!! Not having an "official" wedding coordinator, other than myself, Duane helped guide us in important details. He was a true expert and answered many questions that we didn't really even think about. On the day of, the catering manager, George, took the reins and handled the event beautifully. They even helped set up some things like the guest book, gift table decorations, etc. And of course...the food was OUTSTANDING. We had a small guest list, only about 60. Levan's was able to meet us within our budget and everything tasted deliciously. I highly recommend this company. They respond immediately to requests for information and are there with you every step of the way.

• Wedding: 10/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Levan's Catering is outstanding! From our first meeting, I knew they were the one to choose! They are very organized, keep you on a timeline and absolutely handled everything! Who needs a wedding coordinator when you have Duane? The food was spectacular! Everyone could not stop raving about it. The scallop lollipops as an appetizer is a must have! You can tell they are top of their game in the business as they know every detail! They knew my venue better than most! They take care of the bride and groom in every way. I was pleased that before they let our guests enter for dinner, they took us in a side door just so we could see how everything looked. It was a special moment! Every step of the way was a pleasure in dealing with every member of this company! Outstanding is not strong enough a word to describe the customer service they provide - let alone the quality of food - linens - dance floor, etc. They are more than willing to work within your budget. You cannot rattle them with any last minute changes. They are rock stars!!!!

• Wedding: 09/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Levan's Catering was really wonderful. I was a bit worried after reading some of the older comments on here, but Duane was nothing but fantastic. Such a professional, yet friendly. They worked around my work schedule for tasting and meetings. Also the food was great and even better at the actual wedding, in my opinion. The staff that worked the wedding was really friendly and great workers. The woman who was assigned to me and my husband for the night was always right there, offering us food and drinks and coordinating with the other vendors. Overall, I had a great experience with them and the price was really great for our budget. Thank you again Duane and all of the Levan's crew!

• Wedding: 08/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Duane, Diana, and the entire Levan's catering staff did an excellent job at our wedding. Duane and Diana did a great job from the first day we met them to answer our questions quickly and help with our planning. They really did such a great job making our wedding day stress free. We had so many compliments about the food and presentation. We had a staff member assigned to us and she did a great job making sure all of our needs were met the entire night.

• Wedding: 03/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love this place. The food was fresh and delicious. Duane really worked with us on our budget. Communication with Levan's was great. David the manager was fantastic! He made sure we were taken care of with food and beverages after the ceremony and to the very end.

• Wedding: 03/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Duane worked with me to come up with a menu that fed my guest and fit my budget. The food was delicious and was a a hit at my wedding. The staff was professional and very attentive to my guest. They provided a beautiful set up for my reception area with the table cloths, chair covers and floral decor around the buffet. They also prepared a separate meal for my husband who does not eat meat. I would highly recommend Levan's Catering to anyone planing a quality event.

• Wedding: 01/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Duane (GM of Levan's) is awesome. He is very attentive and is great at making suggestions and helping you make decisions. He is also very accommodating, so whether you know exactly what you want or have no idea, he is great to work with.

We had a buffet dinner and a cocktail hour. I heard that the food was good, but I was so excited that I couldn't eat! I also felt like we got a lot for our money here. We could provide our own alcohol (check with your venue, too), so we saved there. Levan's also provides a "Reception Manager" for your reception to make sure that you and your spouse are happy, fed and watered, as well as taking care of any issues that may arise. We met with ours, Brian, before the wedding day, which I thought was a good idea. He wasn't as familiar with our file as Duane was, but he was quick to pick up on things and make changes if necessary.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
407-699-9900
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards