Legacy Farms

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.6 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We visited several venues in&around Nashville.Legacy was first.We couldve stopped;the bar was set unfairly high to the venues following;all nice but lacking that“this is it”offered by Legacy.From our initial property visit w/Kellie through detail planning w/MaryAlice this team wholly delivered.From follow up calls,to the reminders of things needed coming from out of town,we felt we didn’t have a“wedding planner”but a partner.At our site visit,we saw all the potential ceremony sites.Kellie is so thorough&attentive to detail,not only showing site options,but detailed how others have done it;painting a picture for us to detail our vision.We had 3 of the children w/ us(aging 7-11)&her willingness to include them was not only sweet but appreciated.During planning we worked w/Mary-Alice;I can’t praise her enough on partnership.From our initial call though ceremony’s end she had it&never missed a beat w/every detail finely managed.Things we communicated as “must-haves”such as music selections,seating arrangements&sequencing;other things not thought of were at the top of her list.We wanted to be outside;God will do what He will,but this team planned for His rain day.We selected a micro-wedding package which means no rehearsal.WHAT??I assure you,no problem;she orchestrates&directs it all perfectly.From décor,food,cake,music,clergy,photography,blended family inclusiveness she clinched it.Specifics of our day:we opted to be married on the pier,the water end.It is gorgeous,as is the whole property,Not to mention,in the event of light rain,we&the guests were covered so we could still continue outside(a Mary-Alice reassurance).Our guest list was 28(10 of which are under 13 years of age)¬ one unconsiderated.We opted for Scoobie Photography;this husband-wife team is swift,precise,candid&fun,use them.Brandon performed our ceremony&he is personable&personal.The super short version-if you want a perfect day partner w/ the Legacy team,you will not regret it.9.28.14

Legacy Farms responded with the following comments:

Sherrie~ Thank you so much for your kind and thorough words in describing your experience with the Legacy Farms team!! You and Chris were truly a delight to work with from beginning to end and it was so touching to see two sweet families join together as one. We were honored to host your day!

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding planning assistant than Amy Richardson at Legacy. We planned a small wedding reception at Events@1418 within a few months and it was such a relief for me as the bride to not have to worry about all the minute details because the Legacy staff took care of everything as we were planning AND on the day of our wedding. The chefs were great at working around the gluten, dairy, and peanut allergies of ourselves and our guests and the food and cake and specialty French fruit tarts I requested were amazing! The decor they arranged was perfect and the brick interior has a hip, urban feel. It was a great venue for our intimate wedding and was definitely worth the cost because the staff took so much stress off of us so we could enjoy our day. We will always be grateful to them for their help!

Legacy Farms responded with the following comments:

Kayla, we're so glad that you were thrilled with the planning process and how the day went! We are here to cater to our brides based upon their needs, and we're so glad that we could take care of yours. Best wishes to you and your groom!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my reception at their location on 1418 Church St. It's a smaller venue with a rooftop views of downtown. Amy was helping me from the very beginning and was very accommodating. She and the rest of the team turned the space into our vision and changed the menu according to our taste. Everyone was raving about the food and the surprise batman cake exceeded my expectations. Thank you!

Legacy Farms responded with the following comments:

Lena, we're glad that your vision was brought to life! We understood how important it was that both of you were reflected in the reception and thrilled with how everything went. Best wishes to you and your new husband!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a truly wonderful event! I am the mother of the bride and the one that funded the event. From the first meeting to the time we pulled away after the reception, we were showered with help. The planners listened to our vision for the wedding and every detail of the wedding and reception reflected our vision. The loft of the Event Center was just the rustic chic place we were looking for. The flowers were luscious and beautiful! The food was delicious and beyond plentiful. The ceremony music (violin) was so beautiful and exactly what we were hoping for. The DJ was just right and really helped to move the night along at just the right pace with just the right music were wanted for dancing. The wedding planner made sure that the schedule of events stayed promptly on time. We were so impressed with all the little details that the Legacy Farms staff implemented throughout the entire event. I highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The moment I saw Legacy Farms, I knew that it was MY venue. I didn't even want to look around at any other venues. All I had to do was hope and pray they still have my wedding date available; they did! Once we officially booked the place, the staff was beyond helpful. I had over a year to plan and they helped me every step of the way. Amy who basically helped me from the beginning was amazing! She made sure I was not stressed and always, always emailed me to see how the wedding planning was going. I could not have asked for a better coordinator. Everyone and I mean everyone, were so unbelievably amazing, helpful, and so kind.

The day of the wedding, when I walked into Legacy Farms, I was beyond ecstatic with how the decorations, colors, set up, EVERYTHING was. The staff listened to exactly what I wanted and they made it beyond perfect. It was absolutely beautiful. My cake was everything I wanted and more. I didn't use any outside vendors. I used everything that Legacy Farms had to offer and that was a decision I will be happy with for the rest of my life. I can't thank Legacy Farms and the staff enough for everything they did for me. As a little girl, I always dreamt of having that fairytale wedding and thats exactly what Legacy Farms did for me. They gave me a wedding I will truly NEVER forget.

Legacy Farms responded with the following comments:

Vee, we loved being a part of you and Will's day! We are always grateful to hear that the process was stress-free and that our team was helpful for you both during the planning and on day-of. Best wishes to you and Will!!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Found Legacy Farms while doing a web search of Wedding Venues. I knew the minute I found them I would use them. The pictures posted on their website depict the grounds as they are. No smoke and mirrors. We set a time to meet with a coordinator and while visiting we set our date. The entire planning process was a dream come true. Main Event Productions did EVERYTHING for me. Between emails, phone calls, and a few sit down meetings the details were hashed out.

We rented out the manor house for all "out of town" guests and since our out of town guests were also those attending the rehearsal we opted to have our rehearsal dinner there as well. The food was excellent. Our menu consisted of steak, shrimp, veggies, bread and a dessert. Main Event Productions was very observant of any food allergies and dietary needs. During dinner we inquired about the history of the house and Ms. Kelly gave us a history lesson which proved to be entertaining.

The day of the wedding was BEAUTIFUL. The decorations, food and cake far exceeded my expectations. To top everything off the professionalism and friendliness of the staff were out of this world. Ms. Kelly noted that I didn't eat much breakfast the day of the wedding and delivered a plate of fruit to the bride room.

The ceremony was perfect. We hired Rev. Rich through Main Event Productions and he did a marvelous job.

After the ceremony we had a 2 entree dinner for all guest. We had a minor hiccup that was quickly resolved. The catering van broke down on the way. Not to worry, the staff at Legacy Farms jumped into action and had you not known about the minor hiccup you would have never known. When I learned of it I told Amy, wedding planner, that it was "no big deal you can't eat without the bride and groom".

If you are looking for a full service venue than Main Event Productions at Legacy Farms is the way to go!!! I hope to use them again in the future.

Legacy Farms responded with the following comments:

Amy, we truly appreciate your flexible nature and how wonderfully you handled that little "snafu"! :) Many brides would have been stressed, but you knew in the end you would be taken care of by our fabulous team! Best wishes to you and your new husband!!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The team at Main Event Productions was an absolute dream. My husband and I cannot rave about them enough.

We lived in separate states when we were engaged--neither of us living in Tennessee near the venue we chose (Legacy Farms). Thanks to M.E.P., planning was a breeze even with the distance. We were also very appreciative of their support to military couples.

Amy Richardson was our wedding coordinator and goodness gracious is she phenomenal. She is organized, friendly, enthusiastic, realistic, positive, flexible, creative...everything that you could ever dream of having in a wedding coordinator and more. She easily adapts to budget and last-minute changes--without sacrificing excellent quality! Not only will she supervise and assist in your planning process, but she will also coordinate your meetings with other vendors, facilitate an efficient rehearsal the day before, and manage the set-up and clean-up the day of. With everything she had to keep track of, she still made us feel so special. And on top of everything, she will keep your entire wedding experience flowing smoothly without stress. She really makes your dream wedding a reality (seemingly effortlessly to us)...and I still felt completely in control of our wedding, yet without having to deal with any of the nit-picky details/complications.

She referred us to excellent vendors--like to Party Patrol Entertainment and to Enchanted Florists. Please see my profile for reviews on other contributing companies as well.

We also chose to book the Manor on their property the night before and the night of--which made such a difference in how special the weekend was. As a bride, me and my bridesmaids got to wake up and get ready together while watching all the decorations go up. It was so exciting. The owner, Kellie Bryson had informed all the staff of our names and everyone was congratulating us. They were so sweet and welcoming.

We could not be more thankful for our perfect wedding. Thanks Amy and M.E.P.!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Alexandra
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just had our wedding and reception there. The grounds are beautiful this time of year and they had recently made some renovations. The venue looked amazing and they set up everything for us! It looked better then if I did it myself! It started raining 10 mins before we were suppose to start (my wedding was outside) They were on top of it with back up plans and even let me push the time back 40 mins to make sure I could have the wedding I wanted, outside. They are absolutely amazing there, so friendly, kind and very professional! Everything ran so smoothly and I was completely stress free as were our families....that's very important when you're a bride! haha If you are looking for a fun rustic chic or outdoor country wedding, check this place out and enjoy planning your wedding....they literally do everything for you! It's awesome!!

Legacy Farms responded with the following comments:

Rain, Rain, go away -- at least it did for just long enough:) Thank you for staying calm during all of the rain!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Legacy was betond helpful! They made our wedding amazing and the process was so smooth!

Legacy Farms responded with the following comments:

We're so glad that we could help make your wedding dreams come true!

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Kayla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were married at Legacy Farms in March of this year, and we can attest that this venue is well worth it! We had originally planned to be married on my parent's property, but after mornths of struggling to wrangle all the details of planning a ceremony and reception ourselves, we decided to move to a venue. Legacy Farms was such a great decision! Their team worked with us from start to finish, assuring every detail was taken care of to our specifications. Because of their guidance and expertise, we were able to plan each detail without feeling overwhelmed with everything all at once. I was initially concerned that using a venue would prevent me from putting my own personality and touches into the whole experience. However, they did an amazing job of taking my ideas and DIY decoractions and making them all come together into a beautiful and flawless event! I have nothing but appreciation for everyone on their team from their florist, Caprice, who took our vision and turned it into a reality; our planner, Amy, who was very attentive and has incredible patience; and Robert, our DJ, who kept the dance floor going all night with the perfect mix of songs to keep everyone happy.

Legacy Farms responded with the following comments:

We all enjoyed working not only with you and your sweet groom, but also your wonderful parents! Your photo booth backdrop was the best EVER!

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had such a beautiful wedding. my guests had a wonderful time!!

Legacy Farms responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review! We're glad you had a wonderful day :)

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Wedding Planning
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so thankful that we found this venue. We were going to go in a completely different direction for our wedding but when we showed up for our tour with Jerry, we were sold! The venue is so appealing because it's so versatile, it's pretty any time of year and the staff is amazing! I have a full-time job and my parents live in Wyoming so it was important to me that I chose a team of professionals who could guide me through the planning process without stressing me out. They truly know what they are doing and our day was perfect because of it!
Thanks to Legacy Farms, especially, Amy Richardson, our fabulous coordinator, we were able to select the best vendors and really not stress about the day. Amy was very easy to work with and we really enjoyed getting to know her.
Kelly Farmer with Party Patrol was our DJ. He was wonderful when it came to making the right music selections for our wedding and he made sure our guests had a great time! He introduced us to the music of The Vitamin Quartet; which we used as our pre-ceremony music and he worked with me as we plotted the best surprise entrance song for my new husband!
Caprice Palmer with Enchanted Florist is, in my opinion, a dream come true! My husband is very knowledgeable about plants/flowers and he was very picky about having the right variety for our day. We thought this would be an impossible task due to our budget and special requests but, somehow, Caprice was able to read our minds and had a vision in a matter of minutes! Our flowers were gorgeous and she was able to incorporate copper wire from my Grandpa's workshop to memorialize him for my family.
Our cake was made by The Bakke Shop and it was so beautiful I didn't want to eat it! This is one area where we were totally clueless as to what we wanted. Again, Amy came to our rescue at one of our planning meetings and basically designed it for us. It was very elegant and tasty! Honestly, cake tasting is something we should all be able to do every day!
Helen Murin is to thank for making sure everything from the time of our arrival on site to the time everybody left went so smoothly. Thanks to her, the froom made it on time!! She is fantastic at organizing and directing! She made sure that every little detail was just as we had planned. Our candy table looked fantastic thanks to her!
Finally, I'd like to say that the owners, Jerry and Kelly, have done a fabulous job making this property so spectacular. They are so passionate about how they run their business and it shows in everything they do. I don't think we would have selected this venue if they hadn't updated the reception hall so well. They really gave it a modern feel. I am not really a "country girl" so this is what got me. Also, I am so grateful to their crew for staying up all night just to make sure our chairs were finished for the reception.
My wedding day was so amazing and I know it's because of Legacy Farms and all of the talented people on their team. Thank you for the best day of our lives!

Legacy Farms responded with the following comments:

Andrea - it was great to work with you and Matt. your excitement and energy was just infectious to everyone - we LOVED every minute of your wedding!

• Wedding: 04/07/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Legacy Farms is amazing! We planned a wedding in 6 weeks and it could not have been more perfect! Kellie is a joy to work with and is so kind and flexible. Caprice, with Enchanted Florist makes your dreams come to a real-life vision. Overall, Legacy Farms and their entire staff made our wedding everything that we imagined and more!

Legacy Farms responded with the following comments:

Ashley, you made planning in 6 weeks very easy! We were able to implement all of your decisions so easily because you made the decisions so quickly and in an organized fashion. Must be all of that practice with school kids at work every day....

I cant wait to see final pictures once the photographer is settled in their new office!

• Wedding: 11/21/2011
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a great experience with Legacy Farms, A Catered Affair, and The Bake Shoppe. Everything on our wedding day was absolutely perfect and the entire planning process was stress free! All of the guests at our wedding couldn't stop talking about how great the food was and how beautiful and delicious our cake was! We could not have been happier and would highly recommend letting these local businesses help with your special day!

• Wedding: 09/25/2011
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Ashlee
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved it. Lovely place... Great b&b.
Plan to have a reunion there soon.

Legacy Farms responded with the following comments:

We would love to have you and your families back for a reunion. We enjoyed having all of you here for the weekend.

The dogs were so cute going down the aisle and your fish release has not been duplicated to date!

We have recommended your balloon vendor many times and have him scheduled for our first amphitheater concert soon.

Let me know when it is time to plan the reunion!

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at legacy farms helped to turn my wedding from my dream to a reality. All of my friends and family still rave about it being the best wedding they've ever attended. Kellie was able to really encompass who my husband and I were and implement it into all the details. They were so easy to work with and anytime I contacted them, I received a response very quick. I have recommended this venue to everyone I know getting married. It's beautiful and the perfect spot for your dream romantic wedding! Oh and the food was out of this world and presentation was what you can expect from a professionally trained chef!

• Wedding: 08/29/2011
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Cake
Rebecca
615-321-2397
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7