Le Roux Visual

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Marc was amazing! Pictures were a very important part of our wedding day. My husband and I met with 3 different photographers, all of which were nice and had good pics, but we connected the best with Marc. We liked his pictures the best and he had the best prices where we got the most for our money. He has great ideas and he was very relaxed and fun to work with on our big day :)

4.2

Marc (photo) & Kerryn (video) are both very easy-going and willing to do what you want. They did a great job of capturing things without being annoying or in the way. They did my sister's wedding a year before mine, and we were happy enough with their stuff to have them to my wedding too! :) I think Marc continues to grow as a young photographer in getting more formal shots (the informals are great, posed pictures don't seem to be his favorite, which was fine for us). And Kerryn's editing was excellent in the post-production to give us a serious and joyful tone to the ceremony videos, and a fun, relaxed feel for the reception video. I would recommend them, especially for the price they can shoot for and the ease at which it is to work with them.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Marc is AWESOME! The pictures are fabulous and he was a pleasure working with! He is a very calm person too which was great for me on the day of! I not only had him taking pictures but another person the day of as well which was awesome and provides me with tons of pictures! I would recommend him to anyone! :)

Services Used: Photography

Le Roux Visual was wonderful!! Marc went to multiple engagements sights for us and he even drove 5hrs away for our destination wedding. The pictures turned out beautifully and we recommend Le Roux Visual to everybody!

Services Used: Photography

It was so easy working with Marc and Karen. We loved the photos we got because they had an artistic feel to them and not a cheesey look. We were on the fence about having it videoed but are SO glad we did. It is completely worth it! Karen makes everyone feel natural and comfortable in front of the camera. The dvd is priceless.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

When chosing a wedding photographer we were a little overwhelmed considering the prices most companies were charging for what little time they were offering. Then we found Marc. He worked with us on meetings and schedules and was extremely friendly. On our wedding day he followed the timeline to a tee and was there for every moment we wanted captured. I got so many compliments on the day of the wedding because people saw how diligent he was working and how he seemed to be everywhere at once. I was a little nervous since I am not a very photogenic person but I was completely blown away when I saw our proofs (which he gave to us on a CD in black and white)! He made me look like a beautiful bride which I absolutely loved! I would highly recommend him to other couples on their special day. It was a true pleasure to work with him and I am constantly recommending him to family and friends.

Services Used: Photography

Marc was amazingly professional and did a fantastic job with our wedding. We received very beautiful, truly artistic photos for a great value.

Services Used: Photography

I could NOT be happier! Marc was very relaxed and professional. All of my pictures are amazing and I got the CD back from him with all my pictures (edited) before I was home from my honeymoon. The package was quite inexpensive and I got all my pictures without any copywrite barriers. I can take my CD to any photo finishing company and get my own pictures printed for a fraction of the price that other photographers offer. His sister also works with Marc and is a videographer (we had a friend who is a videographer and did not use her services, but I hear from a friend that she is just as great as Marc). I would suggest LeRouz Visual to anyone who wants great and affordable pictures!