Lavish Event Rentals

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erica was wonderful to work with! The ceiling draping looked exactly like the picture I sent her of what I envisioned. It made the hall look so beautiful! Erica was always quick to reply to emails and she even came to the venue in Pittsburgh at 11:00pm to take the ceiling draping down after the wedding. I would highly recommend her services!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erica was very helpful in getting the right items and colors my daughter wanted for her wedding. Honestly I was anticipating buying everything on the internet then doing the work ourselves. BAD IDEA! True I could have owned vs. renting but the labor is what you need to consider, for professionals like Erica and her team it is a "walk in the park" for us it would have been an unbelievable amount of extra stress added to an already high pressure situation. I am sure we wouldn't have been able to come close to the eye appeal that Lavish Event Rentals presented. Our guest said that our wedding was the best they have ever attended. Erica transformed a fire hall into a posh ballroom!!! If you have a wedding in the Pittsburgh area get a quote from Erica, you then should sign it and on her schedule. She works hard for the money and she is worth it!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Dave
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erica was great to work with! She was very familiar with our venue so that made it easier on us! We couldn't be happier with the end results. The room looked great!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Lavish was wonderful!! Everything looked beautiful! They helped us to achieve the perfect look and feel that we wanted! We would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for services like theirs!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Dana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lavish rentals was by far the best, professional, decorator I have ever dealt with. She turned an ordinary hall into a very elegant and classy event! She went above and beyond my expectations! I would and have recommended her to all of my family and friends!! Thanks Ericca for everything!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erica literally took all of the worrying out of my hands! Any little thing I wanted she made happen. She truly does an amazing job and I woud, recommend her to anyone getting married!!!! And her prices are more than reasonable which is important when you're working on a budget!!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I hired Erica with Lavish Event Rentals to do our backdrop/decor for our wedding ceremony and the backdrop at our reception. We also rented pedestals and a few up-lights from her. She did a fantastic job with everything! She was always quick to respond to my emails from the beginning and she always seemed to know exactly what I wanted even with my indecisiveness. She had everything set up on time and it all looked so beautiful. And to top it off, her prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend Erica; I can't say enough good things about her work!

4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erica was amazing to work with! She was very helpful, informative, cooperative and was full of great ideas! The hall looked amazing when she was finished! I would recommend her for any event!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Kayla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband & I hired Lavish Rentals for our wedding reception!! They did an amazing job and would recommend them to anyone!! We had the wall draping done in certain areas including our backdrop behind the head table. Table skirting, including the cake and gift table. LOVED it! Thank you Lavish Rentals for making our wedding reception beautiful!!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I decided last minute (like literally a month before the wedding) that I'd like to rent chaircovers, centerpieces, and uplighting from Erica Lynn Designs, and she was more than accomdating with fitting us into her schedule! The room looked absolutely gorgeous. The spandex chair covers were so sleek, and the purple uplighting really complemented the entire room. We also used the silver branch center pieces, and it really pulled the whole room together and made my wedding gorgeous :) I would highly recommend Erica Lynn Designs (now Lavish Event Rentals) to anyone!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erica was absolutely amazing! I changed my mind on my centerpieces and every time Erica made sure she responded quickly and professionally and provided us with amazing quality work. She used floating pearls for 1 of my centerpieces and my guests are still talking about how beautiful they were!! I highly recommend Erica for any special function!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My Husband and I had our wedding (ceremony and all) at the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel. Erica was referred to us by our wedding coordinator at the hotel for our uplighting. Erica was more than hospitable meeting us at the hotel numerous times to show us how our venue would look. When we decided to rent decorations for our ceremony, we turned to Erica and she had exactly what I wanted. I saw photos that she had emailed me and couldn't wait to see it in person at my wedding. When they opened the doors for me to walk down the aisle, I was in complete awe. My décor was everything that I wanted and more! Erica took what I had told her and completely transformed our space into something so beautiful. I would definitely recommend Erica Lynn Designs to anyone that I know getting married! She was fantastic to work with and very attentive, answering any questions I ever had and making wonderful suggestions. If I could have my wedding all over again, I would choose Erica Lynn Designs again without a doubt in my mind!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erica saved the day. Our previous background rental services left me high and dry and Erica came in a few months before the wedding and did an absolutely amazing job. It looked exacty like the picture I drew her. I have already recommended Erica to friends.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erica Lynn Designs far exceeded my expectations! Erica worked with us every step of the way to ensure our vision became a reality! Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and we received so many wonderful compliments on the table linens, chair covers, and center pieces! I would highly recommend Erica Lynn Designs!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I rented chair covers and uplighting from Erica Lynn Designs. They did an amazing job – the room looked absolutely gorgeous. Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 09/20/2013
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My venue looked beautiful all because of ericalynn design. They knew exactly how to place everything to make the room look Outstanding. My show on four weddings will be the best because of Ericalynn :) ....highly recommend!!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
Jacque
724-797-1759
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards