Laurel Manor Banquet & Conference Center

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I would recommend this place to whoever is looking for a great "all inclusive package".
The staff is very helpful and they coordinate absolutely everything for you.
I loved the planning and the event day. I was so relaxed and they had every single little detail taken care of for me.

LOVED IT!

Ashley
11/01/2014

Everything about my wedding day was perfect. I did not have to change anything. The venue was organized, clean, and even with 2 large galas going on during my wedding it felt as if I was the only one there. I very much appreciate all that they did for me and would recommend them to anyone!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Laurel manor was very beautiful and made our day so special. Great place to have a reception

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is excellent for providing the wedding as well as the reception. I utilized this facility for both services. On 10.19.14 the wedding was great. The chapel was properly prepared. The food was excellent, even the hors d'oeuvres were tasty. I was truly happy with the facility. Also, I was given extra time without an additional charge due to my wedding being on a Sunday. Nice place and nice personnel!

Recently Married

This place was awesome! The workers and the food was great!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my reception at Laurel Manor and couldn't be happier with the result. The team at Laurel Manor is professional, accommodating, and extremely efficient. The value you get for what they offer is extremely amazing! I had many of my guests comment on how great the food was and what a great reception venue it was. If you're looking for a reception venue, look no further than Laurel Manor. I worked with Laila DeSouza - ask for her. She's amazing to work with and will help guide you through the process with ease, confidence, and always a smile on her face!

Recently Married

Beautiful venue and great people!

Angelia
08/02/2014

Great place and excellent customer service

Amanda
06/21/2014

I can't say enough great things about this venue!!! We had our wedding there on June 21st, and it was stunning. Jacquline was our wonderful contact there and she worked so hard for us to make sure everything was great. She along with all the staff always had a smile on their faces and made us feel special. The food is fantastic, and we did our lights, linens, chairs with them. All of which were perfect!! If you are thinking about having you reception here DO IT. It is worthwhile.

05/10/2014

Our wedding on May 10th at Laurel Manor was absolute perfection! Working with them these last ten months has been so easy and stress free, it was a wonderful feeling knowing LM was taking care of our wedding. Everything the day of was beautiful and perfect and everything was done exactly the way I wanted, and the food and the service were both PHENOMENAL! Have your wedding at Laurel Manor, you won't regret it.

A special note: They are GREAT at accommodating food allergies! I had a dairy allergy and it was not a problem at all for them, I was able to eat all of the delicious food at my reception-- and boy, did I ever eat a LOT! SO GOOD!

Angela
04/26/2014

Food was fantastic and service was excellent. The banquet room was beautiful.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Katherine
12/07/2013

Loved, loved, loved this place!!! Everyone that we worked with went above and beyond for us... From the wait staff to the people in the office... They made planning a large wedding easier than I ever expected!! The venue was absolutely gorgeous and our day was amazing!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Food was fantastic and service was excellent. They have a great staff!

2+ years ago

Great venue to work with. The banquet rooms are beautiful and the food was very good.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Loved everything. they were very professional.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing venue. Everything was beautiful and they worked with us to allow us to come in early and set up our centerpieces and decorations. Would recommend Laurel Manor and Diedre to anyone planning not only a wedding reception but any event. We have received nothing but compliments about the food that was served. It was awesome. Thanks.