Laurel Manor Banquet & Conference Center

(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.6 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything about my wedding day was perfect. I did not have to change anything. The venue was organized, clean, and even with 2 large galas going on during my wedding it felt as if I was the only one there. I very much appreciate all that they did for me and would recommend them to anyone!!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place is excellent for providing the wedding as well as the reception. I utilized this facility for both services. On 10.19.14 the wedding was great. The chapel was properly prepared. The food was excellent, even the hors d'oeuvres were tasty. I was truly happy with the facility. Also, I was given extra time without an additional charge due to my wedding being on a Sunday. Nice place and nice personnel!

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place was awesome! The workers and the food was great!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my reception at Laurel Manor and couldn't be happier with the result. The team at Laurel Manor is professional, accommodating, and extremely efficient. The value you get for what they offer is extremely amazing! I had many of my guests comment on how great the food was and what a great reception venue it was. If you're looking for a reception venue, look no further than Laurel Manor. I worked with Laila DeSouza - ask for her. She's amazing to work with and will help guide you through the process with ease, confidence, and always a smile on her face!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful venue and great people!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great place and excellent customer service

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Angelia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough great things about this venue!!! We had our wedding there on June 21st, and it was stunning. Jacquline was our wonderful contact there and she worked so hard for us to make sure everything was great. She along with all the staff always had a smile on their faces and made us feel special. The food is fantastic, and we did our lights, linens, chairs with them. All of which were perfect!! If you are thinking about having you reception here DO IT. It is worthwhile.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding on May 10th at Laurel Manor was absolute perfection! Working with them these last ten months has been so easy and stress free, it was a wonderful feeling knowing LM was taking care of our wedding. Everything the day of was beautiful and perfect and everything was done exactly the way I wanted, and the food and the service were both PHENOMENAL! Have your wedding at Laurel Manor, you won't regret it.

A special note: They are GREAT at accommodating food allergies! I had a dairy allergy and it was not a problem at all for them, I was able to eat all of the delicious food at my reception-- and boy, did I ever eat a LOT! SO GOOD!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Food was fantastic and service was excellent. The banquet room was beautiful.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Angela
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved, loved, loved this place!!! Everyone that we worked with went above and beyond for us... From the wait staff to the people in the office... They made planning a large wedding easier than I ever expected!! The venue was absolutely gorgeous and our day was amazing!!

• Wedding: 12/07/2013
Katherine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Food was fantastic and service was excellent. They have a great staff!

• Wedding: 06/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great venue to work with. The banquet rooms are beautiful and the food was very good.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved everything. they were very professional.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing venue. Everything was beautiful and they worked with us to allow us to come in early and set up our centerpieces and decorations. Would recommend Laurel Manor and Diedre to anyone planning not only a wedding reception but any event. We have received nothing but compliments about the food that was served. It was awesome. Thanks.

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The whole atmosphere was beautiful. The food was delicious. I paid to upgrade some menu items. For instance, I had their famous roasted eggplant soup, and the antipasto selection, just to name a few. I have people still talking about my reception!! Also, Brittany was an amazing help. She really cared about me. She insured that I would have my dream wedding!!! I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

• Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding reception here on May 28,2011 and it was absolutely perfect!! I got so many compliments about the how great the food was, the table settings and how smooth everything went! I can't say enough great things about this place! This was the one area of the wedding planning that went perfect! I had no problems at all! Brittney was awesome with all the planning and we even got a bigger room which was great! Thank you so much for making my wedding day so memoriable and making our special day perfect!!

• Wedding: 05/28/2011
734-462-0770
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7