Laurel Manor Banquet & Conference Center

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I loved having my wedding at Laurel Manor! The staff was great and the venue was beautiful! They made me feel like the only bride in the house, even though they host multiple weddings each night.

Xondra
07/11/2015

From the moment we walked in July 11, 2015 until the time we left Laurel Manor took exceptional care of us. Laila DeSouza has been working with us since day one and she has done a phenomenal job answering all of our questions and taking care of all of our concerns. On our wedding day,our day of coordinator took care of everything, and as a bride I was at ease knowing that everything was in her hands and I could relax. We've received nothing but compliments on the decor, the atmosphere, but especially the food! I wish I was getting married again just to have the pleasure to enjoy it, the best steak, chicken, and pasta I ever had. Our cake was amazing! Our guest especially enjoyed our late night pizza and open bar. The entire day was a dream, and we cannot thank the staff at Laurel Manor enough for making our day extra special. Thanks so much :)

Christopher and Xondra Clark

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would recommend this place to whoever is looking for a great "all inclusive package".
The staff is very helpful and they coordinate absolutely everything for you.
I loved the planning and the event day. I was so relaxed and they had every single little detail taken care of for me.

LOVED IT!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We worked with Laila, and she made sure we had absolutely everything that we needed to make our wedding day perfect! Each of the rooms is stunning – from the marble floors to the breathtaking chandelier to the grand entrance balcony. Even though there are multiple events going on at the same time, I couldn’t hear any music or sound from any other ballroom, and our room had its own private coatroom and bathrooms. The per-person rate was incredibly reasonable and included the most amazing cake from Cakes by Stephanie. The hors d’oeuvres were delicious, and our guests were still raving about their dinner the next day at brunch. We even got a great monthly special that included free chair covers and free late-night pizza! Service was incredibly efficient and the wait staff was polite and accommodating. I didn’t have to worry about a thing all night. They made it very easy for all of our vendors to set up and clean up. I couldn’t be happier with the choice we made to have our wedding at Laurel Manor.

Ashley
11/01/2014

Everything about my wedding day was perfect. I did not have to change anything. The venue was organized, clean, and even with 2 large galas going on during my wedding it felt as if I was the only one there. I very much appreciate all that they did for me and would recommend them to anyone!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Laurel manor was very beautiful and made our day so special. Great place to have a reception

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is excellent for providing the wedding as well as the reception. I utilized this facility for both services. On 10.19.14 the wedding was great. The chapel was properly prepared. The food was excellent, even the hors d'oeuvres were tasty. I was truly happy with the facility. Also, I was given extra time without an additional charge due to my wedding being on a Sunday. Nice place and nice personnel!

Recently Married

This place was awesome! The workers and the food was great!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my reception at Laurel Manor and couldn't be happier with the result. The team at Laurel Manor is professional, accommodating, and extremely efficient. The value you get for what they offer is extremely amazing! I had many of my guests comment on how great the food was and what a great reception venue it was. If you're looking for a reception venue, look no further than Laurel Manor. I worked with Laila DeSouza - ask for her. She's amazing to work with and will help guide you through the process with ease, confidence, and always a smile on her face!

1 Review
Recently Married

Beautiful venue and great people!

Angelia
1 Review
08/02/2014

Great place and excellent customer service

Amanda
06/21/2014

I can't say enough great things about this venue!!! We had our wedding there on June 21st, and it was stunning. Jacquline was our wonderful contact there and she worked so hard for us to make sure everything was great. She along with all the staff always had a smile on their faces and made us feel special. The food is fantastic, and we did our lights, linens, chairs with them. All of which were perfect!! If you are thinking about having you reception here DO IT. It is worthwhile.

05/10/2014

Our wedding on May 10th at Laurel Manor was absolute perfection! Working with them these last ten months has been so easy and stress free, it was a wonderful feeling knowing LM was taking care of our wedding. Everything the day of was beautiful and perfect and everything was done exactly the way I wanted, and the food and the service were both PHENOMENAL! Have your wedding at Laurel Manor, you won't regret it.

A special note: They are GREAT at accommodating food allergies! I had a dairy allergy and it was not a problem at all for them, I was able to eat all of the delicious food at my reception-- and boy, did I ever eat a LOT! SO GOOD!

Angela
04/26/2014

Food was fantastic and service was excellent. The banquet room was beautiful.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Katherine
12/07/2013

Loved, loved, loved this place!!! Everyone that we worked with went above and beyond for us... From the wait staff to the people in the office... They made planning a large wedding easier than I ever expected!! The venue was absolutely gorgeous and our day was amazing!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Food was fantastic and service was excellent. They have a great staff!