Laura Keen Photography

Laura Keen Photography

Philadelphia's premier award winning wedding photography without the fancy price.

154 Sixth Avenue

(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laura was AMAZING! She is able to find inspiration all over, and is so excited and in the moment to share that time with you, that the picture-taking becomes a fun team event, almost a game. Her passion is contagious; and she leaps to any suggestions for shots with such enthusiasm, that she had the entire wedding party laughing, and throwing out ideas for the next picture! Laura is fun and adorable. She makes smiling for the camera a non-issue, even for the generally camera-shy.

The pictures came out wonderful, with every single one carefully tailored and edited for ideal clarity, balance and artistry. With a healthy mix of posed and natural shots, she was able to capture all of the beauty, emotion, and excitement of our event. Looking through her pictures of the wedding and reception is kind of like reading a really good book...The kind that grabs you by the heart, and takes you for a timeless, and unforgettable ride on which you smile, laugh, and even cry. I cannot pull myself away from these pictures!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laura Keen was an amazing photographer. I was very pleased with the pictures as well as Laura herself. I have already recommended her to another engaged couple and will continue to recommend her.

• Wedding: 01/04/2014
Tonya
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laura was wonderful to work with. she was quick with the posed pictures and put everyone at ease. Very helpful as well. I would highly recommend her. And the photos are fabulous!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laura was awesome!! She was extremely professional and the pictures turned out fabulous! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great event photographer. She is very fair on price and the value was great!

Laura Keen Photography responded with the following comments:

Thanks Christine- a great day indeed! nest to you both always!

• Wedding: 10/20/2013
Christina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laura was an absolute DREAM to work with. We hit it off right from the start, and I knew that we were in good hands. She captured tons of moments I wasn't able to see, and had a great time with our guests. We just got our pictures back and I am so happy with them.

If you can, hire Laura for your event. She is a wonderful professional, and a great person to work with!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
KitKatDC
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laura did an amazing job for our wedding. She helped throughout the whole night, and made sure everything went exactly how planned. We can't wait to see the pictures of that night.

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laura is an absolute sweetheart and the most positive person we've ever worked with. Working with Laura was the least stressful part of our wedding planning. I knew from the engagement photos that she was going to take the best wedding photos...and she did. I can't believe all the small details she captured--things I didn't even see at my own wedding! I'm actually so proud of her work that I'm more of a Bridezilla now than ever. Amazing.

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laura did a wonderful job for our intimate home wedding. She was so patient and kind with our five children and was especially great with our special needs son. I would definitely recommend her!!!!

Laura Keen Photography responded with the following comments:

Beautiful day and so honored to have been a part of it!!

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
Melanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laura was fantastic-our photography is the prettiest we've ever seen and she has a sunny personality that attracts all-everyone loved her. I would definately recommend her to any brides wanting a supportive, organized pro that delivers the good.

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Laura Keen is a top notch photographer. On a day where the temperatures reached the high 90's Laura kept her cool and was continually finding creative ideas for our photo's.

Laura captured not only the specialness of the day but the emotions of our guests and the over all "feeling" of the day. We wanted this day to not be just about us and Laura took that direction and delivered memorable moments that we will treasure forever.

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
Veronica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laura Keen was so wonderful during every step. She was extremely cool and laid back and did an excelent job. We couldn't be happier with the pictures and the value of her services was incredible!

Fantastic day-perfection!

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
Aileen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Laura was absolutely amazing. She was so personable, friendly and knowledgeable. Not to mention, she was so flexible and willing to provide shots from all angles suggested. The quality of the photographs is impeccable and Laura's expertise is apparent. We are definitely recommending Laura to our friends and family looking for a photographer.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laura was great and very flexible. I would definitely book her services again and recommend her to friends. She stayed on top on things and helped a lot during the reception. My bustle ripped and she was there trying to help my bridesmaid. Love her!

Laura Keen Photography responded with the following comments:

You were stunning Lily and what a wonderful day!

• Wedding: 12/01/2012
Lilibeth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laura takes so much pride in what she does. It surely was a pleasure having her on board for our small ceremony as well as our big thing. She sure has a talent for capturing the moments we never want to forget! Our wedding pictures have that timeless feel. We are very pleased with Laura's professionalism and enthusiasm. She is awesome!

Lauren and Daniel,

It was lovely working with you both- you have wonderful family and friends and are so well appreciated- it warms the heart! Please keep in touch!

• Wedding: 11/24/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laura was fantastic to work with. From the moment we met her, we clicked and she fit right into the mix of the day. She captured all of the pictures that we wanted and was very sensitive to some of our special needs. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a photogrpaher.

MaryAnne,

So lovely meeting you and I know we will work together on your future project- you are such an inspiration and a joyful soul!

Best,

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
MaryAnne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laura was a blessing! She has an amazing upbeat personality that gets you very excited! She is incredibly passionate about photography and her pictures look amazing. My groom did not even realize she was there during the wedding! She makes everthing flow and by no means distracted the ceremony. I have gotten many complements on my pictures. I had requested from her certain shots that I wanted ahead of time so that I did not forget them on the wedding day and she made sure we got them and that they were perfect. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Ashless and Rob,

I adored your event and absolutely FELL IN LOVE with the venue-complete perfection. You were so beautiful-the love you have is almost tangible for each other. Many, many blessings...

• Wedding: 10/11/2012