Laura Damiano Designs™

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My invitations turned out just fabulous. I had come across Laura's work at The Wedding Salon in Chelsea. I loved the laser cut look and when I saw one of her samples I fell in love. I showed Laura some designs of what I thought I wanted and she gave me some great choices to choose from. The process of working with her and Michelle, her assistant, was very smooth and seamless. I need guidance when it comes to making decisions on numerous aspects of one thing, for example, layout, color choices that work together and design, Laura's guidance during the process was amazing. I got just what I wanted in an invite, and have been getting so many compliments on how beautiful it turned out.

Services Used: Invitations

My fiancé and I are getting married on August 15th, 2015. Brides - If you are looking for the perfect wedding invitation, look no further! Laura Damiano is your girl! Unlike other wedding invitation vendors, Laura actually sits with you to design a custom made wedding invite rather than just looking through a book! She guides you and listens to what you are really looking for.

I am sure many brides can relate, but during the wedding planning process I found myself to be an extremely picky bride where I wanted a little bit of everything. When my fiancé and I met with Laura and started looking through designs, I was in between five different templates. Laura has such a creative mind - she literally created a brand new invite for us from scratch combining the lazer cut from one invite while still giving us the option to keep the pocket fold so that our cards stayed organized. All of our guests couldn't stop talking about how different and beautiful our invites were!!

Throughout the whole process Laura and her assistant Michelle were extremely responsive answering all of our questions right away. Laura was always there to provide her input as to what was wedding etiquette as well! I have nothing but AMAZING things to say about Laura and will advise any bride to book her services right away!!

Services Used: Invitations

I can not thank Laura Damiano Designs enough for the beautiful wedding invitations!! I have gotten nothing but rave reviews from all of my guests who recieved them! They were impecable, and I could not be happier!! Laura is awesome to work with. She sets her bar high... and does NOT disappoint!! From her incredible stationary... personalized, one of a kind font style, you can be sure no one will have the same invitation as you!! Laura will capture your individual style and bring it to life in the most unique and beautiful style. Whatever your taste, whatever you are looking for ... Laura will deliver!

Services Used: Invitations

Laura has a true passion for what she does, and it shows!!
She was so accommodating to my needs and style for my wedding.
She was so patient with me, and got everything done on time. We couldn't be happier with our wedding invitations and all of our guests LOVED them!!
Laura is amazing!!

Services Used: Invitations

Laura Damiano Designs was an absolute pleasure to work with. Laura created a design based solely on our discussions. She was always patient and full of creative ideas. My invites turned out absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to frame it and enjoy it for years to come!

Services Used: Invitations

Laura created the most GORGEOUS invitations for me and my fiancé and brought my vision to life! She worked with me to understand exactly what I was looking for and took my invitations above and beyond my expectations! Laura is so helpful and takes the time to go over every small detail so my invitations came out beyond PERFECT! Highly Recommend!

Services Used: Invitations

Laura Damiano Designs did an amazing job on my invitations! They were so responsive in any changes i needed to make and got back to me very quickly with any questions i had. Every deadline they had was met. I love my invitations and have gotten such great feedback from everyone!!!

KellyMarie3913
Recently Married

Laura and Michelle were amazing to work with! Laura sat down with us and really helped us visualize the specific invitation style and look we were going for. Her suggestions were helpful and creative and when our invitations came in we were blown away by how perfectly she captured the "look" we wanted. I also had lots of questions about pricing and different options and Laura and Michelle were patient and helpful the entire time. I would highly recommend Laura Damiano Designs!

Recently Married

Working with Laura was super easy. She was responsive and looked out to ensure the colors I chose weren't too much or overwhelming. She gave me plenty of options and took everything I liked and wanted into consideration when generating previews. All communication took place via email, so there was always something to refer to in terms of what needed tweaking. The finished product was amazing! I put them together myself, which is a service she offers, but I wanted to do. Her instructions were super clear and made assembly much easier. If you choose to use her, you won't be disappointed!

Recently Married

Very wonderful service and beautiful invitations!

Recently Married

The first RSVP to my invites said they were "Gorgeous!" - a testament to the quality and creativity provided by LDD.

Services Used: Invitations

Laura was absolutely amazing! Her attention to detail and desire to go above and beyond to make my invitations perfect, I couldn't have asked for anything more. She was always available and answered any email within minutes. She's amazing at what she does and made me so comfortable, I gave her free range to whatever she wanted or felt would help improve my ideas for my invitations. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Services Used: Invitations

I could not recommend Laura more!!! I've worked with her professionally and always knew she was stellar with her work, now I had the pleasure of working with her on a personal project. My wedding invitations have had rave reviews! They are amazing. From the paper, to the creative design which captured our vision and style immaculately to the polished and outstanding look. Laura is wonderful, cares about her work and knows exactly how to come through with what you want, no matter what the style. There is no question about whether someone should use Laura for any stationary or graphic design need. Do it, you will not regret it. Thank you again so much Laura!!! Our invitations are everything.

_Francesca
Recently Married

If I could give her more than 5 stars, I would. Working with Laura and her assistant, Michelle have been one of my best experiences in my Wedding Planning, thus far. When I first sat with Laura, I had no idea what I was looking for. After showing me a few invitations that she personally designed, she was able to figure out what direction I was going in and she literally took it from there. The options that she designed for me were all equally beautiful that it made it more difficult for me to choose, but I found that to be a good thing. After deciding on my final product, my invitation were actually ready for me earlier than initially expected. Michelle had to be one of the most responsive people I've ever worked with. She was so patient and literally held my hand through all of my questions and decision making, it was so comforting. I look forward to working with them again for my Programs.

Services Used: Invitations

I am so glad that I chose to use Laura Damiano Designs for my wedding invitations. Laura is spectacular and an honest and great person to work with. It is wonderful to deal with the same person for all things creative and logistics. She was extremely responsive via email, which is the best way for me to communicate. Any questions I had were answered the same day and in a matter of hours All I had to do was present her with a few pictures of my thoughts and my desired theme and just like that she was able to put everything together into a unique and personalized suite of stationary. Aside from creativity, the quality of the work and materials is unparalleled. I have nothing but great things to say about the company and its CEO. What are you waiting for??? LDD yourself and your event!

Recently Married

Laura Damiano's design was everything we asked for and more!! She was beyond flexible- she was able to fix OUR mistake while she was on vacation all while trying to reassure us that everything will be ok. I waited a while to write a review so that I can get feedback from our guests. They have: 'never seen anything like this design' 'the colors are rich/royal' 'i got three invites that all looked the same except yours," 'wow!' The comments for the invitations werre more than i expected all thanks to Laura!! We have scheduled another appointment for our place cards, table numbers, and menu cards!! Cant wait to see what she comes up with!!!