Laura Damiano Designs™

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Laura Damiano Designs was an absolute pleasure to work with. Laura created a design based solely on our discussions. She was always patient and full of creative ideas. My invites turned out absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to frame it and enjoy it for years to come!

KellyMarie3913
[Private]

Laura and Michelle were amazing to work with! Laura sat down with us and really helped us visualize the specific invitation style and look we were going for. Her suggestions were helpful and creative and when our invitations came in we were blown away by how perfectly she captured the "look" we wanted. I also had lots of questions about pricing and different options and Laura and Michelle were patient and helpful the entire time. I would highly recommend Laura Damiano Designs!

[Private]

Working with Laura was super easy. She was responsive and looked out to ensure the colors I chose weren't too much or overwhelming. She gave me plenty of options and took everything I liked and wanted into consideration when generating previews. All communication took place via email, so there was always something to refer to in terms of what needed tweaking. The finished product was amazing! I put them together myself, which is a service she offers, but I wanted to do. Her instructions were super clear and made assembly much easier. If you choose to use her, you won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Invitations

Laura was absolutely amazing! Her attention to detail and desire to go above and beyond to make my invitations perfect, I couldn't have asked for anything more. She was always available and answered any email within minutes. She's amazing at what she does and made me so comfortable, I gave her free range to whatever she wanted or felt would help improve my ideas for my invitations. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

_Francesca
02/21/2015

If I could give her more than 5 stars, I would. Working with Laura and her assistant, Michelle have been one of my best experiences in my Wedding Planning, thus far. When I first sat with Laura, I had no idea what I was looking for. After showing me a few invitations that she personally designed, she was able to figure out what direction I was going in and she literally took it from there. The options that she designed for me were all equally beautiful that it made it more difficult for me to choose, but I found that to be a good thing. After deciding on my final product, my invitation were actually ready for me earlier than initially expected. Michelle had to be one of the most responsive people I've ever worked with. She was so patient and literally held my hand through all of my questions and decision making, it was so comforting. I look forward to working with them again for my Programs.

Services Used: Invitations

I am so glad that I chose to use Laura Damiano Designs for my wedding invitations. Laura is spectacular and an honest and great person to work with. It is wonderful to deal with the same person for all things creative and logistics. She was extremely responsive via email, which is the best way for me to communicate. Any questions I had were answered the same day and in a matter of hours All I had to do was present her with a few pictures of my thoughts and my desired theme and just like that she was able to put everything together into a unique and personalized suite of stationary. Aside from creativity, the quality of the work and materials is unparalleled. I have nothing but great things to say about the company and its CEO. What are you waiting for??? LDD yourself and your event!

Recently Married

Laura Damiano's design was everything we asked for and more!! She was beyond flexible- she was able to fix OUR mistake while she was on vacation all while trying to reassure us that everything will be ok. I waited a while to write a review so that I can get feedback from our guests. They have: 'never seen anything like this design' 'the colors are rich/royal' 'i got three invites that all looked the same except yours," 'wow!' The comments for the invitations werre more than i expected all thanks to Laura!! We have scheduled another appointment for our place cards, table numbers, and menu cards!! Cant wait to see what she comes up with!!!

Recently Married

I was extremely happy with the custom invitations that Laura Damiano Designs, designed for our upcoming wedding. Laura did a great job and listened to exactly what we wanted. She will work with you throughout the design process and make sure you are satisfied with the final outcome. You will not be disappointed with her services.

Services Used: Invitations

Laura Damiano Designs was really great to work with! Laura was prompt and on top of everything. The invitations turned out wonderful and so beautiful! I received so many compliments! Would recommend to anyone planning a wedding! Thank you Laura for your times and patient!!!

mrsp2014
10/04/2014

I am using LDD for our upcoming October wedding. We did our save the dates already and everyone was raving about them. I can not wait to see what Laura comes up with for our wedding invitations and the rest of the stationary items that she will be doing for our wedding. Very professional and creative work. She is a must for your wedding :)

Services Used: Invitations

I am Extremely :) Happy with my custom made wedding invitations by Laura Damiano ! She's is juts the best ! I knew it from the moment I meet her at a wedding expo !!! I can't thank her enough for such an amazing job designing,creating my wedding invitations !!! :)))) they came out juts GORGEOUS!!PERFECT !!! I got them a week ago and I can't stop staring at them ! Haha Love Love Love them !!!

Laura and Michelle big thanks I means a lot to me every little detail for my wedding day ! And you guys help me a lot with one of the most important one ! my Invitations !!:) Gracias !! Gracias !!!!

PS !!you guys will see me there soon !!:)

Sooooo Happyyyyyy!!!! <3

Recently Married

Everything about my experience with LDD was perfect! From our first meeting, Laura took notes on everything that I wanted, and she was so professional and organized that I knew she would do a great job. Our invitations turned out absolutely beautiful, and I would even say one of the best parts of my wedding. The attention to detail was perfect, and everything I wanted. I interviewed several other custom invitation vendors, but found their work to be sloppy and their materials to be subpar. Laura's design work and materials are of the best quality out there, and I plan to go back to her with all of my future stationary needs. Her prices are right in line with regular wedding invitations, so I think they are an amazing value for the quality of work and personalized labor you are getting. Whenever I had a question or comment, Laura and her assistant responded within a few hours, and were always right on top of things. If you are looking for an invitation that will stand the test of time and impress the hell out of your family and friends, do not hesitate to go with LDD for your wedding invitations/thank you's and whatever else you might need!

Recently Married

Laura Damiano Designs did my wedding invitations and I could not be happier. Not only are they absolutely gorgeous, but Laura takes such care in her work to make sure everything is perfect. Laura is very professional, helpful, accommodating, and on time. She listens to your visions and ideas and puts them on paper beautifully. I could not imagine using anyone else to design my wedding invitations. You get high quality, personalized, work at an affordable price! Very happy customer!

Services Used: Invitations

My fiancé and I met with a couple of other vendors before sitting down with Laura, where we were handed huge books to look through and couldn't find one thing we liked. She, unlike the previous vendors showed us actual invitations she had done for other couples. From there we were able to figure out what kind of look we wanted. Laura came up with the most beautiful design for us and we were absolutely happy with the end result. She went above and beyond our expectations! My invitations just went out and I’m already getting phone calls/text messages about how beautiful they are. Laura was an absolute pleasure to work with from the moment we met, she is personable, professional and responsive. Thanks for all your hard work Laura!

Services Used: Invitations

I have just received my invitations a week ago and I could not have been happier with them! Laura Damiano is a great person, she really helped me with my vision and delivered exactly what I wanted!! I am so happy that I was recommended to her because she did everything I had asked her to. I also received so many compliments on my invitations from many of my guests. I can't thank her enough!

Services Used: Invitations

Amazing to work with! Communication was amazing! She always responded quickly and she was worth every penny