LAS VEGAS PARTY RENTALS

Profile Picture
Katrina
06/09/2013
3.9

Was expensive and the tables were all scratched and dented. And never gave us a time they were going to be there for pick up and drop off.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I shopped around quite a bit for my wedding rentals and Las Vegas Party Rentals was by far the best quality, had the most to chose from, way better customer service, and was the most affordable. What more could a bride ask for!!!? Thank you for being so accomodating!

1.4

I recently used Las Vegas Party Rentals for my chuppah during my ceremony. I was very disappointed with the quality of the product. The product was correct (color and fabric) but it did not look anything like the pictures. What was dropped off was a flimsy 8 by 8 pipe that my dad probably could have constructed himself using pipes from home depot. In addition, it was so flimsy that my flower lady could not put all of the flowers that I had ordered for it actually on the chuppah. Second, because it was so flimsy, the staff at the golf club had to hold it down all day and then the groomsmen had to take their place during the ceremony, in order to hold it down. Why would a company that rents out outdoor products not provide something to hold the chuppah down? Commonsense, I think not. I would recommend not using this company, as a little wind might knock over the rental.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They have great costumer service , pretty cost effective. It's helpful in all those little extras you need for the big day!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Las Vegas Party Rentals where very helpful and even made linens in my colors for me.They made my wedding alot less stressful. Sandra Bakersfield, Ca.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Set up was speedy and they had great customer service!