Lake Mary Events Center

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

From the moment I walked into this venue, I knew it would be the place I get married. The interior is glorious, the back yard is breath taking, and the employees are so helpful. Their website has all the information you need... but even when I had a silly question or two, they responded to my emails very quickly. When we got to the venue on the wedding day, everything was already set up and ready to go. One of my favorite qualities of LMEC is that they are ready for your "perfect" plans, but they have a plan B, C, and D ready before you could think of it on your own. Those working the day of my wedding were so attentive and courteous, and it was obvious they wanted us to have the most perfect time there. They exceeded my expectations.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The LMEC is absolutely beautiful! My husband and I are so glad that we decided to book our wedding here. It's extremely convenient to have the ceremony and reception in the same location, and the Rotunda is breathtaking. It is the ideal place to have a wedding ceremony! The only complaint I have is having to do the rehearsal on a weekday. Since most of our bridal party were out-of-towners, it was impossible for us. However, everything was great. I wouldn't have chosen anywhere else in the Orlando area. Hands down, best venue and best price! You better book FAST though! :)

Matthew
Recently Married

Place is amazing, and the price is just right. It is beautiful inside and out and will make a good location for wedding and reception.

Only issue is rehearsals have to be scheduled during normal business hours during the week, makes it a little difficult sometimes.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Lake Mary Events Center was immediately the venue I wanted after stepping foot into the facility. There are so many great things about the venue! Here are a few:

1. Ceremony and Reception can be done in the same venue - This was HUGE for me and the guests were SO happy that they did not have to go to another venue.
2. The building/Rotunda/ballroom/outdoor area are all so beautiful! You barely need any decorations.
3. Space - There is so much space at this venue. There is a Bride Room (GREAT place to have your bridesmaids follow you to "do your business" during the wedding without having to run into all the female guests in the bathroom), a Groom Room (guys hung out, had some Publix chicken wings, relaxed), AND a pretty nice sized meeting room.

Erica
01/02/2015

Everything was exactly what I was looking for, they are just very popular and dates are limited.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am so happy with my decision to have the Lake Mary Events Center as our venue. There are many great and beautiful options within the Lake Mary Events Center for each part of your wedding day - ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We had our ceremony in the glass rotunda, cocktail hour outside on the back porch, and reception inside the ballroom. The space is great as you can transform it into whatever you envision. The office staff is helpful with very speedy email or phone responses. The onsite staff is great as well. I had a few requests during our rehearsal the night before and they delivered on each of my requests. Check out the Lake Mary Events Center!

4.3

Absolutely LOVED LMEC for our venue! It was so beautiful and convenient to have ceremony and reception at the same place. Pricing was great too. I would say the only main downfall is that we were getting married on a Saturday and we couldn't do our rehearsal the night before and had to do it Thursday before because the LMEC was booking weddings on Friday. It was tough for our family and friends to arrive on a Thursday. However, those of us who were able to go ended up just using that time to go over decorations and how we wanted everything set-up.
Rich, who was a volunteer staff member was also great during our rehearsal time, giving awesome advice about chair set-up, tables, etc. He was very accommodating!
Overall, great venue. Makes great photos even if it rains outside. The Rotunda is fantastic.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is breathtaking and so convenient to have ceremony and reception in the same building. The grounds are beautiful and there are so many areas for great photos before during and after the wedding. I am so happy we chose this venue!

Hi Kim!
Thanks for your review, we are so glad you were beyond happy you booked here! The staff really does such a great job keeping up on the grounds around the building!
Congratulations on your day! :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing place. Staff was easy to work with. Zero regrets.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

So gorgeous!!! Book this place fast because the dates go quickly and you can see why! We had no problems with noise and the staff there is so courteous and helpful. This place was wonderful and worth every penny.

Lake Mary Events Center responded with the following comments:

Thank you Brittany for your thoughtful review!
The LMEC is so happy to have been a part of your big day!!
Congratulations :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lake Mary Event Center was the only place that I could envision my shabby-chic/ rustic style wedding for June 2014. It is a beautiful, clean, and natural space that has both indoor & outdoor possibilities. I felt that I had the "natural" feel of an outdoor wedding, without having to sweat outside- thanks to the beautiful rotunda which looks out to the garden and lake area. The ballroom is spacious and fit all of my 120 guests. Good size dance floor and layout options. Love the big windows in the ballroom that look out to the lake also.

We wish that we could go back & do it again!

Private User
1+ year ago

The Lake Mary Events Center was a beautiful location for our ceremony and reception. The staff was incredibly helpful throughout the process and our wedding turned out beautiful. I highly recommend this venue!

Lake Mary Events Center responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review!
The Lake Mary Events Center strives to be an incredible venue with our wonderful staff. We are so glad you thoroughly enjoyed using the LMEC for your wedding!
Best wishes :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Lake Mary Event Center is beautiful and well worth the money. Check them out!!

Jenna
06/07/2014

This is a beautiful venue with a gorgeous lake view in the back. It is perfect as an outdoor setting in Florida.

Lake Mary Events Center responded with the following comments:

Hi Jenna, Thank you for your review!
We love to hear when Brides are so happy with the location, it truly is such a gem in Lake Mary!
Congratulations on your wedding date!! :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When we first started looking at wedding venues, we had a list of seemingly impossible requests. We needed a location that had indoor and outdoor options, handicap accessibility, a lakeside view, Southern charm, and could accommodate 230 people. All of the venues we had looked at (Paradise Cove, Lakeside Inn, Highland Manor, Leu Gardens) could give us only some of these options, and they didn't quite have that "this is it" feel. We were getting pretty frustrated and discouraged until we visited the Lake Mary Events Center. As soon as we walked into the lobby area, we knew we had found our ceremony and reception site.

We decided to have our ceremony indoors in the rotunda area because Florida weather in May is both unpredictable and predictably hot. It was absolutely gorgeous. The floor to ceiling windows really allowed us to get that garden feel without feeling the heat and humidity (yay air conditioning!). Keep in mind that the rotunda only seats 160 guests, but we were able to comfortably seat people in the hallway. The rotunda overlooks the lake (and sunset!), and the lawn was perfect for games and socializing during cocktail hour.

The ballroom was the perfect size for all of our guests. We were able to seat everyone and still have room for the cake table, a bar, and the dance floor. The front hallway was an excellent spot for food displays and the photo-booth. Also, having handicapped family members means that we know the true meaning of "accessibility." The Lake Mary Events Center is a very easy venue for wheelchairs and walkers to maneuver, and the bathrooms are very accommodating for handicapped guests.

The only difficulty we had with the Events Center is that, since it is so popular, we were not able to book our rehearsal until a month before our wedding date. This made planning the rehearsal dinner tough. Also, the bridal party dressing rooms are pretty small, so I would recommend getting ready offsite.

Lake Mary Events Center responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write your review!
We are so glad you enjoyed the ceremony and reception site for your May wedding!
Congratulations and many years of best wishes! :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were able to rent out the entire facility for our wedding. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect location for our ceremony and reception.

Lake Mary Events Center responded with the following comments:

We appreciate your 5 star review and are so glad we could provide the perfect venue for your special day!
Congratulations from the LMEC :)