La Louisiane Bar & Catering Venue

Flexibility:
(4.0 / 5.0)
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

BEST CAKE AND SERVICE EVER!!! Cake was extremely moist and lasted forever!

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were a destination wedding and this was our hotel, the moment they heard that we were their for our wedding the upgraded us for free to a suite. The front desk staff were very helpful and polite. The hotel its self was beautiful, honestly I wished I would have picked this place as a venue because I know they would have done an awesome job and that it would have been way less stressful then our actual venue. All and all we will be staying there again when we go back to NOLA.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Profile Picture
Private User
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The St. Louis Hotel courtyard is just a magical setting -- even the seen-it-all locals who came to my wedding were blown away. The service was top notch and far beyond what I ever could have expected. And the food was amazing.

• Wedding: 09/27/2008
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The venue is absolutely beautiful, especially at night, and I really enjoyed the intimate feeling it gave. For all places in the French Quarter, I think they offer the best deal on food and beverage, and the food is very good. We had a wedding of about 230 people and everyone raved about the reception.
The wedding coordinator at the hotel was a little laisez-faire at times, but she was very easy to deal with and work out any kinks with. I was a little late on mailing my checks, and they were very sweet about everything.

• Wedding: 11/19/2010
3.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 1.0

The courtyard is gorgeous. Sometimes photographs are difficult to capture during ceremonies in the courtyard due to the set-up. The catering and most staff are very polite and helpful. The food is amazing. However, for the cost, I would have expected a bit more attention to detail and a bit more help on my wedding day. (You have to pay for a wedding consultant to help you on your day, and I did not find her to be helpful.)

• Wedding: 10/23/2010
504-200-3111
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire