Kurtz's Beach

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was married at Kurtz on 4/25/2015 and I cant express enough how AMAZING our experience was from start to finish! I was insanely overwhelmed when I began wedding planning, but once I secured our date and made my final decision with Kurtz everything from there was a breeze! We booked over a year in advance, and every time I reached out, John was super quick to get back to me and was always extra helpful with anything I needed. By the time the actual wedding arrived, I had felt as though John became part of the family! I probably drove him nuts with all of my concerns/requests but he was a great sport and always seemed thrilled to help in any way possible

The day of the wedding, everything was perfect! The staff was helpful, friendly, and extremely organized! Donna made sure that everything that day was flawless!!! She was amazing! It truly was the wedding of our dreams! Oh, and the bartender is awesome! My guests are still talking about how cool Tim is weeks after the wedding ;)

Thanks Kurtz!! You guys are the best!!

Private User
Recently Married

The bridal cottage was absolutely gorgeous and the staff was unbelievable :) My wedding was gorgeous and EVERYONE had a good time!! Thank you Kurtz's

Katie
08/09/2014

The Kurtz family did a wonderful job hosting and coordinating my wedding! Everyone was friendly, courteous, and professional. The day went off without a hitch and everything was beautiful. I would recommend this venue to anyone planning a large event or family gathering.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies
Jeffery
07/13/2014

It was a beautiful venue, food was amazing, and staff was outstanding.

Ashley
07/13/2014

Our wedding was beautiful, the staff was so wonderful, food was great, and everyone had a great time! They were great with all of the kids in the wedding party, and helped everything to run smooth.

Christina
06/28/2014

My husband and I were so happy with Kurtz! Our wedding was absolutely amazing thanks to the staff! They were so responsive to our questions up until the big day. Before the wedding they sat and listened to everything I wanted in the bay room for our reception and they took great notes to make sure everything was the way we wanted it. The food was absolutely amazing, so many people were upset when the food was cleaned up because they wanted to keep going back for more. The overall price for Kurtz services are very much worth it! The view is amazingly breathtaking. Thank you so much John and the other staff!!! -Christina & Eric Collini

Jonathan
06/21/2014

Thanks to Kurtz's Beach My wife says the wedding was like a beautiful dream.

Kurtz's Beach responded with the following comments:

Thank You !

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Michelle
06/07/2014

We had a wonderful time at our wedding!! It was a beautiful day on the water.

Courtney
06/07/2014

I had an absolute wonderful time. My wedding/reception was fantastic. I couldn't have asked for a better location or nicer folks to work with. John and his staff are truly amazing.

Brandy
05/03/2014

Kurtz was a wonderful venue for mine and my husbands wedding, the staff was helpful and polite and made us very welcome and at home I could not have asked for better service on my big day

Patty
04/26/2014

John was easy going and flexible. At the wedding the staff was friendly. It was a beautiful venue

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is a hidden gem! Such a beautiful place for a wedding or any other event. The staff and owner are amazing and so helpful. They definitely know what they are doing because they made my wedding happen without anything going wrong. Smooth and efficient.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can not say enough about how wonderful my experience was at Kurtz's! It was absolutely the best decision I made when planning my wedding. They are consummate professionals who want to make your wedding a success. We had both our ceremony and reception there, as well as used the Bridal Dressing Cottage for photos beforehand. They provided a staff member to help us at the cottage, and they even had refreshments. It was amazing. At the ceremony and reception, our guests were taken care of wholeheartedly. The night went off without a hitch. Kurtz's made my wedding dreams come true!!!

Ana
06/23/2012

Planning a wedding was super stressful, but once the day arrived, I was so happy and stress free, thanks to John & Donna & the staff of Kurtz's beach! They made my vision a reality, and even added the small touches I didn't think of myself to make the day that much more special. The wedding was beautiful with the perfect weather, the reception was perfect and my guests couldn't stop raving about the food, bartender, DJ, and wedding over all. I can't thank John & Donna enough, they made sure my day was reflective of my husband and I's tastes. The venue was so much more than I expected! Multiple people told me it was the best wedding they have ever attended. I'm so glad I chose Kurtz's Beach and would HIGHLY recommend them for your special day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We cannot say enough about Kurtz's Beach!! We had such a beautiful and wonderful wedding and reception! They were not only professional and responded to our needs, they were attentive to detail. They made sure that what we wanted for our wedding and reception is EXACTLY what occurred. We knew from the moment we visited Kurtz's Beach that we wanted our wedding and reception there. We made the perfect choice! Everyone who attended our event has told us that this was the first wedding they attended that went so smoothly and efficiently. We could not have done without John and everyone at KUrtz's Beach!! The food was incredible!! It was served hot and very tasty!! We tried every dish and we loved EVERY Bite!! They even prepared a special dish for my sister who has severe allergies. They were so accommodating making sure that her needs were met!! We could not have picked a better vendor for our wedding ,reception or catering!! 5 stars does not do justice to showing their level of professionalism, service, flexibility or value and 5 stars falls way short of explaining their quality of service and care!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The best place!!! They took care of everything!!!!! We had our wedding on 10-8-11 and couldn't picture a better place!!!! Book it ASAP!!!!!