ksenija savic photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ksenija was the best vendor I hired for my wedding! Honestly, it's worth every cent. She is a true photojournalist! My photographs get complements from many people--even magazine and other wedding professionals. You can't replace talent and passion with any other vendor...

Services Used: Photography

I would recommend her to everyone she is amazing! I loved everything about her and she will meet your ever need and worth every penny. Love it.

Services Used: Photography

We could not ask for more

Services Used: Photography

I could not be happier with my wedding photos. ksenija is an amazing photographer and she puts so much time into her work. she captures moments on your wedding day that when you look back at the photos it just brings everything back to you. not only is she very nice and very professional but she will put you at ease if you are nervous about getting photos taken. i am 110% satisfied with my photos and would shoose ksenija to do it all over again.

Services Used: Photography, Transportation
Profile Picture
jennifer
05/11/2007

Ksenija is not only a great photographer, but has a superb personality. She makes sure that everyone detail of your day is captured beautifully showing your personality, passion, & joy. She captures your event through her outstanding unique and creative eye.