Kristina Gaines Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Kristina is an amazing photographer. See her facebook page and website for examples of her work and see if it matches your style.

Prior to the wedding, she was helpful and responsive in answering questions. She planned a photo timeline and asked for a list of family members to make the day-of go much more smoothly.

She was efficient in photographing my large family and knew how to corrall a crowd when she had to. This can be as important as her skill with her camera! She was friendly and personable. She was great at arranging poses which I really appreciated. I didn't have many special pose requests, but I think she would be as accommodating as your time allowed.

She also kept me posted on when photos would be ready and it seemed to be faster than many of my friend's wedding photographers. I really appreciated her hard work and would recommend her services.

Recently Married

A great person and amazing product! She has such a sweet heart and did a wonderful job and I will definitely use her again.

1+ year ago

I absolutely LOVED Kristina and Robin. They captured every one of our special moments on the most magical day of mine and Jake's lives! Kristina was professional and kind but assertive, which suited our style! She made sure that we got every shot we wanted! During the ceremony and reception, she was almost invisible! She was capturing shots throughout without bothering or getting in the way of any of our guests. I would recommend Kristina to anyone :) THANK YOU!

Services Used: Photography

Kristina Gaines Photography was the best choice we made. She is very friendly, professional and really gets to know her clients. She also takes wonderful photos and she gets them back to you in a very quick manner. We were married on 5/17/14 and ten days later I had all my photos, which is almost 700! I have two sisters and we used different photographers for their weddings and my mother was not satisfied with the photos from their weddings; she absolutely loves the pictures from our wedding.

Kristina is also really great about making sure you have a list of photos and providing a timeline. She was a fast shooter and we were finished with all photos 45 minutes before our ceremony started; well ahead of schedule.

I have no doubt that if you hire her you will be beyond pleased and have expectations exceeded. You cannot go wrong with selecting her as your wedding photographer.

Maegen
05/04/2014

She was absolutely amazing! I will definitely be using her for future life events!

1+ year ago

Kristina is an excellent photographer to work with. She is an expert on posing and making her clients feel comfortable in front of the camera. Thanks to Kristina, I will always have magazine quality wedding photos, perfect for displaying, for years to come.

Services Used: Photography

Kristina is not just an amazing photographer but an amazing person. She is so much fun to be around! She flew all the way out to Michigan to photograph our engagement and wedding! Our guests love her and so do we. We just got our photographs and we can't stop looking at them! They are amazing!

Services Used: Photography

Kristina is an amazing photographer! Prompt, courteous, and really hears you when you tell her what's important to you. I am so thrilled that I invested in having wonderful photos to look back on from my wedding and reception, and every photo I got was no less than lovely. Not only would I recommend using Kristina, I would recommend that you never use anyone else.

Robin
09/07/2012

Kristina is the best photographer ever and it was a blessing to have her capture our special day. We will definitely use her in the future to capture more of our special moments. She is awesome at what she does! We love her!

Heather
08/18/2012

she is the best! dont hire anyone else--best value, best photos, best person ever!

Services Used: Photography

Kristina Gaines is AMAZING! I am so happy she was able to do our wedding. I want to use her for our anniversary pictures. I would use her again in a heartbeat!

Services Used: Photography

Kristina from day one was beyond helpful and patient with me. She did our engagement photos as well and was very creative. I do wish there would have been a few more photos with family and out of the sun; but that was not Kristina's fault. Overall AMAZING!!! I love her and her work, she is simply amazing and worth every penny!

Services Used: Photography

I just loved working with Kristina. My husband is VERY shy around new people and she made him feel so comfortable, which isnt normal for him. She captured EVERY important moment during my wedding and reception and those are moments that we will be able to show our children, because stories wouldnt have done the moments any justice!

Services Used: Photography

Kristina is an incredibly talented photographer and was by far the right choice when it comes to a photographer.
She is inspired by her surroundings and the look and personality of who she is capturing unlike other photographers that will use the same poses and go to the same places no matter what.
Kristina is an incredibly talented photographer.
She has a great, easy-going personality that is easy to work with.
The service and product she provides her clients with is stunning. Her photography talent is a great deal and worth it all! I highly recommend her!

Services Used: Photography

Kristina is an amazing photographer with remarkable talent for capturing natural beauty. She has taken couples portraits, our family photos, AND my wedding pictures and I cherish and love each and every one of them! I've never seen work as good as hers, and she's friendly and professional to boot! I can't say enough good things about Kristina Gaines Photography!

Services Used: Photography

Kristina Gaines is an amazing photographer. She is creative, unique, and very talented. When I first started shooting with her I was just getting into modeling and she was stepping out into photographing models. She was amazing. I dont think there is a single picture she has done that I havent loved. She has shot pictures for my modeling portfolio, couple/engagement and she has also done my wedding pictures and has taken alot of my daughters pictures.
My engagement pictures turned out so good, she captured the love in every picture she took. I cant wait to see all the wedding pictures when she gets done with them.