Kristi Fontamillas Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Love, love, love Kristi's work. She's fun, professional and organized, with a beautiful, intuitive artistic eye. She has fun ideas to capture your wedding day in a unique way. My photos blew me away! I am so pleased, but it's not surprising given the work she has displayed on her website. Gorgeous! Sublime! Check this girl out, please! You won't be disappointed! She's based is California but will travel! www.kristifontamillas.com

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Kristi Fontamillas Photography is brilliant! Kristi beautifully captured our wedding celebration's joy, uniqueness, silliness, love, commitment, and vibrancy. The wedding album contains excellent composition and creativity, and the pictures go beyond all expectations! We are giddy and smiley every time we look through our pictures as Kristi Fontamillas Photography truly captured our most precious moments, creating memories that will last forever. To quote my husband, Kristi Fontamillias Photography is "RADTACULAR" and "you won't find a more amazing photographer than Kristi Fontamillas... go ahead... I dare you!"

Profile Picture
Alison
05/24/2014

Kristi was by far one of my favorite vendors to work with for my wedding. Lucky for me I didn't have to do too much research when I was searching for a photographer because Kristi had previously shot my sister's wedding about 5 years ago. We knew we loved her work so we contacted her to set up a meeting. After our meeting, my husband (fiance at the time) both agreed we would love to work with her.

Throughout the entire process, Kristi was very responsive. I'm a bit of an OCD, excel crazy bride, so I would always be e-mailing Kristi questions and asking for various requests and she was always responsive. She was also very flexible as she took into consideration our budget and created a custom package that included everything we wanted without breaking the bank. She was also very flexible with the day of schedule and worked with me to move things around to make sure that I got all the shots I wanted. And the pictures turned out great! We love them and we would recommend her to everyone! One of my favorite surprises was her packaging of our photos. :) And we can't wait for our photobook with all of our beautiful pictures printed out. Thanks Kristi!

Services Used: Photography

I can not say enough good things about Kristi! We clicked with her when we met her, and loved the quality of work she does. She was one of the first vendors we booked, and we never regretted it! As we planned our wedding, Kristi was always easy to get a hold of, and quick with email & phone call responses. We met back up again a couple months before our wedding to reconnect and take tours of the church & reception venues (Kristi's idea, and spending the day with her gave us a calming feeling of "everything's working out"). On the day of the wedding, Kristi & her assistant showed up on time, and ready to work. She has a good eye, and set us up in some shots that were beautiful without us feeling too posed. Our wedding party all felt comfortable with them, and agrees that she was really easy to work with. Kristi is a good photographer, but also she's just a really nice, easy-going person, who is fun to work with. We've only seen a sampling of pictures from our wedding, but so far, so good! Everyone has raved about how beautiful they look! Can't wait to see the rest!

Services Used: Photography

Kristi is an amazing photographer! I am so happy with my wedding pictures. She is very professional and easy to work with. She did an incredible job capturing every detail of our special day.She has alot of creative ideas to make your photos unique. We wanted a photographer that would take pictures of our wedding that were different... Not just the generic photos that everyone takes at there weddings. She did so well, and gave us exactly what we were looking for. I definitely recommend Kristi!! Money well spent!!

Services Used: Photography

Amazing talent and wonderful to work with!

Services Used: Photography

I have to say Kristi was my favorite vendor. She was reasonably priced, responsive, professional, and an absolute sweetheart. Her photos came out gorgeous, and we couldn't be happier with them. There is so much beauty and joy in all her pictures! I'm definitely recommending her to all my engaged friends.

Services Used: Photography

Kristi Fontamillas did our engagment photos as well as our wedding photography. She is so creative with her ideas for photos and she got some amazing shots. She truly captured the essence and beautiful feeling of our wedding day. We get so many compliments on our engagement and wedding photos. The packages and options that she has are great for any budget and any need. We would definitely recommend her to anyone, and when we do decide to have children, she will do our family photos too!

Services Used: Photography

Kristi and her team were excellent at our wedding. She adapted well to our particular schedule, and she really had a way of making things fun--always good for smiles. She is highly creative in poses and editing. We're really thrilled with the finished product. We definitely recommend Kristi.

Services Used: Photography

She was AMAZING! Flexable, Professional, Creative... anything and everything we wish for. She was open to any ideas as well as suggested many great ideas. Let me tell you she is not just a photographer, she is truly an artist with a keen eye! I couldn't have asked for any better! She captured each and every one of my fairy-tale come true moments.

Thanks Kristi!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Kristi is the best photographer ever!!! I loved my engagement photos and my wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous...she is incredible!!! The price is very flexible for the whole wonderful work that she does! I love her as a person and as a professional!

Services Used: Photography

We are blown away with our wedding photos. We always knew we could rely on Kristi to capture the day perfectly, yet she still managed to exceed all of our expectations. She found a way to combine glamour, artistry, candor, and a contemporary feeling into each of our photos. You should see people�s faces when we show them our wedding photos. They are the type of photographs you see in wedding magazines. I think we look at them everyday. I am pretty sure they make our wedding day look way more awesome than it was� Friends and family have described our photos as �magical� and we very much agree.

Services Used: Photography

Kristi is an amazing photographer! She is creative, talented, and easy to work with. She is assertive in her photography but welcomes input, is patient with the wedding party and guests, and is talented in using whatever she has to work with. We appreciated that Kristi put a lot of effort and time in the post production of the pictures. We have gotten so many compliments of how good our pictures look and we thank Kristi for perfectly capturing the memories of this special day.

Services Used: Photography

Kristi is not only a natural artist which is reflected in her photography, she is a true blessing to have on one of the most important days of one's life!! She is professional, flexible, punctual, affordable, and fun!! Anyone who has ever seen my wedding pictures, compliments her talent.

Services Used: Photography

Kristi is amazinnnnngggg! We love her job, everyone ask for us who took our engagement and wedding photos, because they are fabulous! My best friend from Brazil told me: Oh! When I get married I will pay a fly for her to Brazil just to take my wedding photos... For us she is the best photographer ever and her price is very good! We like her as a professional and as a person! The photos are very modern and she has a great creativity for all the photos. Thanks for everything Kristi! You are the best!

Services Used: Photography

Kristi was a relatively new photographer when we hired her for our wedding. Actually, we had hired another "more experienced" photographer before we hired Kristi. However, when we got the pictures back from both the photographers, we agreed that Kristi's were the best... and she'd been kind of forced into the background and had to take whatever shots she could without getting in the way of the other photographer! We were impressed with her eye for unique angles and capturing both the authentic and the beautiful. She definitely has talent. On top of that, Kristi is kind and very easy-going. She was a delight to work with.