Kremp Florist

Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leslie was so helpful and understanding of what I wanted. The flowers were beautiful and exactly like we had discussed/looked at with pictures. I was so happy with everything and we received many many compliments!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Great experience. I didn't have to worry about anything on the big day! Recommend this business to anyone!!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Beth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely LOVED working with Krempf Florists. Leslie provided great options for my floral arrangement based on the anticipated style of the wedding... and she prepared floral arrangements for me and my wedding that were absolutely perfect. Also, it was very helpful to pay for our flowers in increments... we were very happy having a payment plan considering how costly weddings can be. On the wedding day, the flowers were there on time and absolutely beautiful! In our planning phases, Krempf was highly recommended, and based on my experience- I would happily refer people to Krempf. Thank you for making our wedding day beautiful!

~Tiffany Canady

• Wedding: 09/28/2014

~Tiffany Canady

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
Tiffany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing service! Beautiful flowers!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my flowers and the bridesmaids flowers, they turned out exactly as I wanted! It was great to work with Leslie from Krempt. She was very knowledgeable and a great help!! I was very glad to have them be a part of our big day! I have recommended them to my sister who will be using them in January and friends who have already used them for their wedding flowers.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leslie was such a pleasure to work with! I went in there with no clue of what I wanted and she was very patient and helpful with showing me different flowers and arrangements. I was on a tight budget and Leslie stayed within the budget and made my centerpieces so beautiful! They made the room look so elegant!! I received so many compliments on them. My flowers even had a floating rose inside and gems hanging down all within my limited budget! The linen overlay she brought also made the room look so much better. Thank you so much Leslie for making my centerpieces more beautiful then I ever imagined!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I enjoyed working with Leslie Kremp in creating my dream floral arrangements for our wedding. Leslie did a wonderful job. Lovely flowers and excellent artistic approach.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Kremp Florist provided the flowers and centerpieces for my wedding on August 9th, 2014. From the very beginning Leslie was fabulous. She answered all my questions and was able to almost read my mind when it came to what I wanted with my floral arrangements. I do not know much about flowers but Leslie was able to make my vision a reality and all within my budget. When my bridesmaids dresses came in a darker color than expected, I simply called Leslie and she was able to add in touches of the darker color to my bouquet to pull all the colors together. We had a sweetheart table and rosepetals were arranged in a large heart on the table which was unexpected and a great touch. Kremp understood my vision of intimate and romantic centerpieces with lovely candles and tons of rosepetals scattered on the table. I highly recommend Kremp Florist to anyone looking for a high quality, responsive florist at a good price.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was truly speechless when I saw the beautiful decor by Kremp Florist. Our ceremony site was absolutely gorgeous covered in flowers, branches, crystals and plants, but it does not compare to the amazing centerpieces in the ballroom for our reception. I would not have changed a single thing about everything they did! Leslie was so knowledgeable and helpful in making decisions about where and what flowers to use. Everything was absolutely perfect! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for the most beautiful wedding I could ever imagine! I 1000000% use them again and recommend them to everyone I know!

• Wedding: 05/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I chose Kremp based on the positive reviews. Leslie Kremp coordinates the wedding flowers/special events, and she is DELIGHTFUL! I came to her with certain parameters (such as having allergies to most flowers) as well as a very limited flower budget, and when I arrived for my appointment, she was prepared. She knew I was wearing a vintage dress, and she took my allergies into consideration. She recommended orchids since they are hypo-allergenic, also, they are more "vintage" type flowers. She read my mind, as I wanted orchids, and my reception was in the "Orchid Room" on the Moshulu in Philly, but I didn't think I could afford them, as they are expensive flowers. Well, Leslie made it happen. She never, ever acted like they were too expensive for me, or tried to talk me into something else, or tried to get me to spend more money. She worked within my parameters, was the consummate professional. We also had a bunch of corsages and boutonnieres for our wedding participants, and long sprigs of orchids for the flower girls (instead of traditional bouquets). Even the centerpieces at my wedding were unique. Everything turned out beautiful. I have read reviews that say that Kremp is pricey, but I didn't think so. I believe they worked with me and never acted like I wasn't spending enough. I loved working with Leslie. I've learned from being a bride that it is worth it to invest in vendors who know their stuff and who will deliver for you so you can enjoy your wedding day. I've even ordered regular flowers from Kremp (birthdays, etc.) and they have a wonderful gift shop in Willow Grove, which is perfect for popping in to pick up a present or flowers. I highly recommend them for your wedding if you want to be in good hands!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I loved our flowers! We met with Leslie at the end of the summer and their store was filled with sunflowers. I started to get nervous that I wouldn't be able to have sunflowers for our spring/country wedding. I asked her and she replied absolutely. I couldn't of been happier that the flowers I wanted were able to be used. She sat down with us and explained everything and helped us make great decisions for our flowers. I couldn't be more happy with how they turned out. The price was amazing for how many flowers we needed.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were so incredibly vibrant and lasted for days. Leslie was AMAZING and was so considerate of our budget. Everyone talked about the bright colors. I would recommend them to anybody!

• Flexibility: 5.0

No words can describe how happy I was with my flowers, centerpieces and aisle. I am completely obsessed with how they came out. Leslie is amazing and I would recommend everyone to her!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The center pieces for the tables were beautiful and smelled wonderful!!

Mrs. Patricia Harris

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leslie did a beautiful job on our flowers. My wedding bouquet was gorgeous!! She did them exactly how I describe them. I knew they would be beautiful but once they were delivered my expression was priceless!! Leslie you did a WONDERFUL job!!!!!

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
215-657-6700
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards