Kremp Florist

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Leslie's in-depth knowledge of flowers resulted in flowers BEYOND what we envisioned!!! She used the flowers we had requested, in the color scheme we designed and stayed within our budget! My bouquet made me feel like a princess! The brides maids and groomsmen flowers really popped!!! The mothers' flowers were stunning and the flowers at the church and reception provided the most beautiful backdrop for our pictures! Leslie was so efficient and very easy to work with. So very pleased with our choice to work with Leslie at Kremp's!!!

Courtney
06/05/2015

Leslie was absolutely fantastic. From the original consultation to last minute add ins and changes Leslie and her team had no trouble rising to any occasion. As many brides, I had a pretty stretched budget and Leslie was able to come up with arrangements that absolutely blew my mind. She was able to take a few " love this, don't like this " examples and truly made visions come to life.

Alicia
05/23/2015

I highly recommend Kremp Florist. All of the flowers they provided for our wedding were so beautiful, full, and lasted. I got so many compliments on my bouquet, the bridesmaid flowers, and table centerpieces. Leslie was such a pleasure to work with. We were extremely happy with all of the flowers we received from Kremp Florist.

Services Used: Flowers

My wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't be happier that I chose Kremp as my florist. Leslie was so helpful and easy to work with. She made the process so easy for me considering I knew nothing about flowers or what I even wanted at my wedding.. I got so many compliments on the centerpieces and bouquets! I would definitely recommend Kremp Florist for any occasion!

05/15/2015

Everyone at Kremp Florist have been a pleasure to work with. Leslie and her staff created the most amazing bouquets, boutennieres, corsages, and centerpieces for my wedding. I received numerous compliments on all of the flowers. They were easy to work with, flexible with any and all requests, easily stayed within my budget, and were able to do all my reception centerpieces with only 3 days notice!!!!

cynthia
05/08/2015

Leslie was fabulous! She was efficient and thorough - and my wedding flowers were beautiful.

Bobbie
05/02/2015

Overall Rating would be a million stars! The flowers were exquisite and blended in with the dresses and tuxes!!! The colors of the mixed orchid of white, blue, and purples were fabulous.
They were fresh looking, and the handles for the bridesmaids bouquets were very chic and different. The bouquet handles looked like greek vase which complimented the girls dresses which were a goddess style off the one shoulder. Clever!!!. Leslie at Kremp listened to all we had to say and incorporated the flowers into our theme. Thank you for easing my mind.

Jessica
05/01/2015

Kremp's was AMAZING! I couldn't of asked for a better florist for my big day!

When I first met with Leslie, I explained to her that I wanted as little flowers as possible,I was only doing the flowers to please my mother. ;-)
She showed me so many different ideas we could do, choosing a small bouquet for all my girls decorated with lilac and only a couple of lilies in the middle.
When picking my flowers out that I would hold for the ceremony, I found a very nice bouquet sample that I asked to customize for myself. I gave Leslie pictures of family who have passed on between my now husband and myself, and also lyrics from our first song and love quotes that mean something to my husband and I. She made an absolutely beautiful, sentimental bouquet that I will keep and cherish forever. They were held together with my maternal-great-grandmother's hankie she carried on her wedding day, and used my late grandfathers war metal to hold it together after adding a pin to the medal.

I can't Thank Kremp's enough for everything they did for me for my big day. Everything was simply amazing! I would recommend them for any function you plan on having and I will definitely use them again in the future!

Maleeah
02/07/2015

Leslie was very Professional, friendly & helpful in helping me find the perfect design for our flower arrangements! Leslie was wonderful through it all. The flowers were exquisite, just amazing! The man who came to set up everything was professional, polite & courteous. I highly recommend using Kremp's florist for any occasion the service & flowers are excellent!!!

Valerie
12/06/2014

Kremps Florist did an amazing job for my wedding! I could not have been more pleased with the beauty of my flowers and the arrangements on the tables. It surpassed my expectations! Leslie was wonderful to work with and had great ideas that helped make our winter wedding very special. It was awesome to see everything put together just as I envisioned. It was really stunning and I've received many compliments. All of the flowers made for a truly enchanting and magical night! I would recommend Kremps to family and friends.

Recently Married

Kremps Florist did a absolutely amazing job for our daughter's wedding!!
Leslie Kremp coordinated everything to perfection from the brides elegant bouquet to the bridesmaids flowers they were just beautiful!!!!
When the curtains opened up for our guests to be seated they were given the WOW factor!!
Leslie made the room look like a winter wonderland decorated in all white and cream flowers with crystals!!!
It truly was a magnificent sight for everyone to see!!!
Thank you for making our daughter and her husbands wedding a memory that no guest will ever forget!!!
Stephen and Andrea Macrone

Amy
11/29/2014

The flowers for our wedding were EXACTLY what I wanted! Kremp Florist took my ideas and made them better then I could have imagined. I would not have changed one thing about them!!

Amy
11/15/2014

If I could score higher I would. They were the best ♡

Recently Married

The staff was amazing and the flowers for our wedding exceeded our expectation!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Leslie was extremely flexible, knowledgeable, and courteous throughout my entire wedding planning process. I didn't really know what types of flowers I wanted, just mostly the colors, and Leslie was very patient and sweet with helping me decide. She showed me a few books of samples to choose from, and I was even able to hold a few sample bridal bouquets to see how heavy I wanted mine to be. She was very responsive via e-mail with all of the communication I had with her. All of the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! We received many compliments on them, and they turned out just exactly what I had in mind after making my decisions on the types of colors and flowers. You can really tell that Leslie loves what she does, and she is both laid back and very professional. I am so glad we chose Kremp Florists!!

Services Used: Flowers

Kremp Florist went above and beyond my expectations! They were understanding and helpful with my budget. My flowers were absolutely beautiful! I would recommend Kremp Florist to any bride who wants to work with a great company who will provide beautiful flowers and who are reasonably priced!