Kremp Florist

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Everyone at Kremp Florist have been a pleasure to work with. Leslie and her staff created the most amazing bouquets, boutennieres, corsages, and centerpieces for my wedding. I received numerous compliments on all of the flowers. They were easy to work with, flexible with any and all requests, and were able to do all my reception centerpieces with only 3 days notice!!!!

Bobbie
05/02/2015

Overall Rating would be a million stars! The flowers were exquisite and blended in with the dresses and tuxes!!! The colors of the mixed orchid of white, blue, and purples were fabulous.
They were fresh looking, and the handles for the bridesmaids bouquets were very chic and different. The bouquet handles looked like greek vase which complimented the girls dresses which were a goddess style off the one shoulder. Clever!!!. Leslie at Kremp listened to all we had to say and incorporated the flowers into our theme. Thank you for easing my mind.

Jessica
05/01/2015

Kremp's was AMAZING! I couldn't of asked for a better florist for my big day!

When I first met with Leslie, I explained to her that I wanted as little flowers as possible,I was only doing the flowers to please my mother. ;-)
She showed me so many different ideas we could do, choosing a small bouquet for all my girls decorated with lilac and only a couple of lilies in the middle.
When picking my flowers out that I would hold for the ceremony, I found a very nice bouquet sample that I asked to customize for myself. I gave Leslie pictures of family who have passed on between my now husband and myself, and also lyrics from our first song and love quotes that mean something to my husband and I. She made an absolutely beautiful, sentimental bouquet that I will keep and cherish forever. They were held together with my maternal-great-grandmother's hankie she carried on her wedding day, and used my late grandfathers war metal to hold it together after adding a pin to the medal.

I can't Thank Kremp's enough for everything they did for me for my big day. Everything was simply amazing! I would recommend them for any function you plan on having and I will definitely use them again in the future!

Maleeah
02/07/2015

Leslie was very Professional, friendly & helpful in helping me find the perfect design for our flower arrangements! Leslie was wonderful through it all. The flowers were exquisite, just amazing! The man who came to set up everything was professional, polite & courteous. I highly recommend using Kremp's florist for any occasion the service & flowers are excellent!!!

Valerie
12/06/2014

Kremps Florist did an amazing job for my wedding! I could not have been more pleased with the beauty of my flowers and the arrangements on the tables. It surpassed my expectations! Leslie was wonderful to work with and had great ideas that helped make our winter wedding very special. It was awesome to see everything put together just as I envisioned. It was really stunning and I've received many compliments. All of the flowers made for a truly enchanting and magical night! I would recommend Kremps to family and friends.

Recently Married

Kremps Florist did a absolutely amazing job for our daughter's wedding!!
Leslie Kremp coordinated everything to perfection from the brides elegant bouquet to the bridesmaids flowers they were just beautiful!!!!
When the curtains opened up for our guests to be seated they were given the WOW factor!!
Leslie made the room look like a winter wonderland decorated in all white and cream flowers with crystals!!!
It truly was a magnificent sight for everyone to see!!!
Thank you for making our daughter and her husbands wedding a memory that no guest will ever forget!!!
Stephen and Andrea Macrone

Amy
11/29/2014

The flowers for our wedding were EXACTLY what I wanted! Kremp Florist took my ideas and made them better then I could have imagined. I would not have changed one thing about them!!

Amy
11/15/2014

If I could score higher I would. They were the best ♡

Recently Married

The staff was amazing and the flowers for our wedding exceeded our expectation!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Leslie was extremely flexible, knowledgeable, and courteous throughout my entire wedding planning process. I didn't really know what types of flowers I wanted, just mostly the colors, and Leslie was very patient and sweet with helping me decide. She showed me a few books of samples to choose from, and I was even able to hold a few sample bridal bouquets to see how heavy I wanted mine to be. She was very responsive via e-mail with all of the communication I had with her. All of the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! We received many compliments on them, and they turned out just exactly what I had in mind after making my decisions on the types of colors and flowers. You can really tell that Leslie loves what she does, and she is both laid back and very professional. I am so glad we chose Kremp Florists!!

Services Used: Flowers

Kremp Florist went above and beyond my expectations! They were understanding and helpful with my budget. My flowers were absolutely beautiful! I would recommend Kremp Florist to any bride who wants to work with a great company who will provide beautiful flowers and who are reasonably priced!

Services Used: Flowers

Kremp Florist was a tremendous choice for our wedding flowers. We selected them (specifically Leslie) in April 2014 and had a November 2014 wedding. In the time before the wedding, Leslie was always available by phone with any questions. My husband and I knew what color flowers we wanted but that was pretty much it. Leslie Kremp had so much knowledge about what colors / types of flowers would work together. All the things she talked about during our initial meeting came together so incredibly the day of the wedding. Everything was delivered to our house in spectacular shape. All the groomsmen and grandparent flowers were delivered separately to the church and were beautiful as well, All of Leslie's ideas really made our wedding an extraordinary event. We also used Kremp Florist for our centerpieces for both the cocktail hour and reception - we used glassware and floating votive candles that we rented from her. They were very affordable and made for a great alternative to big floral centerpieces. All of these were delivered to our venue promptly the day of the wedding by her staff so they could be set up by the reception staff. Kremp Florist would make a great choice for your wedding - Leslie Kremp has a great vision and will make your wedding even more gorgeous than you dreamed of.

Recently Married

Leslie was so helpful and understanding of what I wanted. The flowers were beautiful and exactly like we had discussed/looked at with pictures. I was so happy with everything and we received many many compliments!!

Recently Married

Leslie at Kremp Florist was my saving grace. After unsuccessful and stressful meetings with other floral vendors, my appointment with Leslie put me at ease. I swore she could read my mind and knew what I wanted and I didn't even have to say it. She has a lot of experience in the business, which was evident. The bouquets and decor were breathtaking. She gave me everything I wanted within my budget.

Beth
10/10/2014

Great experience. I didn't have to worry about anything on the big day! Recommend this business to anyone!!

Services Used: Flowers

I absolutely LOVED working with Krempf Florists. Leslie provided great options for my floral arrangement based on the anticipated style of the wedding... and she prepared floral arrangements for me and my wedding that were absolutely perfect. Also, it was very helpful to pay for our flowers in increments... we were very happy having a payment plan considering how costly weddings can be. On the wedding day, the flowers were there on time and absolutely beautiful! In our planning phases, Krempf was highly recommended, and based on my experience- I would happily refer people to Krempf. Thank you for making our wedding day beautiful!

~Tiffany Canady