King Studios - Disc Jockey Services

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

We used Nathan King as our DJ for our wedding. His website is very user friendly and allows you to build playlists and choose songs for all aspects of the wedding, such as cake cutting, bridal party entrance, etc. It also allows you to choose a 'must-play list' and a 'do-no play list' which we loved. We met with Nathan at our venue 1 week before just to go over what we had already decided and to talk about the flow of the evening. He is very professional and made the extra effort to wear a suit and tie, used black cloth to hide the chrome fixtures on the speakers, etc. I would highly recommend King Studios!

Services Used: DJ

Nathan King was an absolutely FANTASTIC DJ for our wedding. He always responded to calls and e-mails in a timely manner. He was able to help us choose gorgeous processional music for our ceremony (The Serenity Garden in Waynesboro) and worked in a very tight space during that. Our reception (Fairfax Hall) was a blast. He played our play list as well as songs he chose to keep the crowd dancing. Every time I wanted to take a break after a song, an even better song came on so I had to stay and dance more! He even hosted "the bride and groom shoe game" to stall and distract our guests while our wedding planner coordinated an event with the venue manager. This was completely unplanned and one of the highlights of our whole reception!
Nathan also picked up slack for what our wedding planner unfortunately did not accomplish. His time and effort is WELL worth the basic price he charges for his services. I will NEVER use a different DJ for any reason.

Services Used: DJ

Nathan King provided music services for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner before our band started. He was fantastic. He brought wireless lapel mic's for the pastor and groom, and also a handheld mic for the toasts. Nathan helped move the night along in smooth fashion by making announcements, and coordinated with my wedding director perfectly. He played a great mix of new music and as well as all the classics. I would highly recommend him to any bride. Five star service at a very affordable rate.

Amy
10/18/2014

King Studios did a phenomenal job doing the music for our wedding. We had SO much fun dancing and he really did a wonderful job setting the vibe from the wedding. Nathan did a wonderful job helping me pick music for the ceremony and procession. I would highly recommend them - their website is really awesome to use where you can fill out the timeline for your wedding and the songs that you want with each part, and a form to fill out songs you like and rankings for them.

1+ year ago

We feel so lucky to have secured Nathan's services early. We didn't have to worry about the music - AT ALL. Nathan had the crowd up and dancing early and they kept going all night. He offers you a lot of control, or not, over what is played and tailors the music to your taste and that of the crowd. A difficult balance but very well done. Thanks Nathan!

Robert & Kaela
10/13/2013

I can not praise this wedding DJ Enough! Nathan was amazing to work with and was making useful recommendations four our ceremony right down to the day of the wedding. His experience really made our wedding something special. Since the wedding, our guests have contacted us to complement him. his website was a terrific tool for us to organize and keep him informed of our playlist needs (and don't needs).

A flawless performance.

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Ann Carlisle
10/05/2013

Nathan was SO wonderful to work with!! Our wedding would not have been the success it was without his services. The music flowed so well through the evening, and he kept everyone entertained!

Stuart
09/28/2013

I recently got married in the waynesboro/staunton area. King studios is the best DJ in town. He organized everything, makes everything happen during the event, and puts you at ease. King Studios was one of my wife and i's favorite parts of our wedding reception.

1+ year ago

Nathan was the perfect DJ for my wedding! His website is easy to use and provides you with all the information you need to get started. He was very responsive and easy to talk to; flexible, yet very knowledgeable about the flow of weddings, what people enjoy, and how to please all the guests. Several guests commented on what a wonderful job he did at playing the perfect variety of music and keeping the party going! What's more, the fee for his service was unbeatable; Nathan was by far the least expensive in the area. I highly recommend King Studios for your next event!

Services Used: DJ

Words cannot describe how happy we are that Nathan King was our DJ! His website is a wonderful tool when planning from a distance - we could pick our music and customize our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception to our needs with his organized forms. His music selection to choose from is impressive and he was willing to download a song for us (for the mother/son dance) that he didn't have in his collection. We has a Skype appointment with Nathan a week or two before the wedding to go over details - his experience/suggestions helped us make decisions and reduce our stress! On the day of, his set up was in a great location, there were no complications with sound during the ceremony, cocktail hour or reception and the music overall was great. Highly recommended!

Megan
08/24/2013

Nathan was the best vendor we worked with for our wedding! He was so easy to work with and was so great at our reception!

Services Used: DJ

We were extremely pleased with Nathan as our DJ. In a wedding with ~100 people, we have probably had 30 of them tell us "that was the most fun wedding we've been to in years!", and Nathan was a big part of that. He played a great mix of music and kept the dancefloor hopping--we were having so much fun that we extended the reception for an extra 30 minutes. Nathan also handled a situation perfectly with a guest who made multiple weird/bad song requests, tactfully declining his songs after the first one emptied the floor. We also used the uplighting he provides, which (though I originally fought my wife saying it wasn't a necessary expense) did make the ballroom look really nice. The only thing I wish had gone differently was that he did not play the anniversary dance, as we had requested. But my wife and I were getting whisked around so much, it may not have fit into the flow of the evening. I would highly, highly recommend Nathan King.

1+ year ago

Professional, quick to respond to emails and all questions, proactive and organized on the day of the event. King Studios was great, would definitely recommend and use again.

Sarah
07/20/2013

Nathan was very attentive to our needs throughout the night and played exactly the sort of music we had requested that he play! We could not have asked for a better experience. He would often come and check if we were ready for certain events to happen which was very helpful since weddings can be a little hectic! I would definitely recommend his services!

Rena
06/29/2013

Nathan was a great help in steering my husband and I in the correct direct with the reception order as well as in song selection. It was great working with Nathan! We had no worries about our music or reception order with Nathan acting as our DJ!

Linda
05/18/2013

He was wonderful! Highly recommend, great to work with, very responsive and professional! He was quick to respond, and did an A++++ on my wedding day! He was one of the few vendors that I actually didn't worry about!