King Studios - Disc Jockey Services

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Nathan King provided music services for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner before our band started. He was fantastic. He brought wireless lapel mic's for the pastor and groom, and also a handheld mic for the toasts. Nathan helped move the night along in smooth fashion by making announcements, and coordinated with my wedding director perfectly. He played a great mix of new music and as well as all the classics. I would highly recommend him to any bride. Five star service at a very affordable rate.

Amy
10/18/2014

King Studios did a phenomenal job doing the music for our wedding. We had SO much fun dancing and he really did a wonderful job setting the vibe from the wedding. Nathan did a wonderful job helping me pick music for the ceremony and procession. I would highly recommend them - their website is really awesome to use where you can fill out the timeline for your wedding and the songs that you want with each part, and a form to fill out songs you like and rankings for them.

Recently Married

We feel so lucky to have secured Nathan's services early. We didn't have to worry about the music - AT ALL. Nathan had the crowd up and dancing early and they kept going all night. He offers you a lot of control, or not, over what is played and tailors the music to your taste and that of the crowd. A difficult balance but very well done. Thanks Nathan!

Robert & Kaela
10/13/2013

I can not praise this wedding DJ Enough! Nathan was amazing to work with and was making useful recommendations four our ceremony right down to the day of the wedding. His experience really made our wedding something special. Since the wedding, our guests have contacted us to complement him. his website was a terrific tool for us to organize and keep him informed of our playlist needs (and don't needs).

A flawless performance.

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Ann Carlisle
10/05/2013

Nathan was SO wonderful to work with!! Our wedding would not have been the success it was without his services. The music flowed so well through the evening, and he kept everyone entertained!

Stuart
09/28/2013

I recently got married in the waynesboro/staunton area. King studios is the best DJ in town. He organized everything, makes everything happen during the event, and puts you at ease. King Studios was one of my wife and i's favorite parts of our wedding reception.

1+ year ago

Nathan was the perfect DJ for my wedding! His website is easy to use and provides you with all the information you need to get started. He was very responsive and easy to talk to; flexible, yet very knowledgeable about the flow of weddings, what people enjoy, and how to please all the guests. Several guests commented on what a wonderful job he did at playing the perfect variety of music and keeping the party going! What's more, the fee for his service was unbeatable; Nathan was by far the least expensive in the area. I highly recommend King Studios for your next event!

Services Used: DJ

Words cannot describe how happy we are that Nathan King was our DJ! His website is a wonderful tool when planning from a distance - we could pick our music and customize our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception to our needs with his organized forms. His music selection to choose from is impressive and he was willing to download a song for us (for the mother/son dance) that he didn't have in his collection. We has a Skype appointment with Nathan a week or two before the wedding to go over details - his experience/suggestions helped us make decisions and reduce our stress! On the day of, his set up was in a great location, there were no complications with sound during the ceremony, cocktail hour or reception and the music overall was great. Highly recommended!

Megan
08/24/2013

Nathan was the best vendor we worked with for our wedding! He was so easy to work with and was so great at our reception!

Services Used: DJ

We were extremely pleased with Nathan as our DJ. In a wedding with ~100 people, we have probably had 30 of them tell us "that was the most fun wedding we've been to in years!", and Nathan was a big part of that. He played a great mix of music and kept the dancefloor hopping--we were having so much fun that we extended the reception for an extra 30 minutes. Nathan also handled a situation perfectly with a guest who made multiple weird/bad song requests, tactfully declining his songs after the first one emptied the floor. We also used the uplighting he provides, which (though I originally fought my wife saying it wasn't a necessary expense) did make the ballroom look really nice. The only thing I wish had gone differently was that he did not play the anniversary dance, as we had requested. But my wife and I were getting whisked around so much, it may not have fit into the flow of the evening. I would highly, highly recommend Nathan King.

1+ year ago

Professional, quick to respond to emails and all questions, proactive and organized on the day of the event. King Studios was great, would definitely recommend and use again.

Sarah
07/20/2013

Nathan was very attentive to our needs throughout the night and played exactly the sort of music we had requested that he play! We could not have asked for a better experience. He would often come and check if we were ready for certain events to happen which was very helpful since weddings can be a little hectic! I would definitely recommend his services!

Rena
06/29/2013

Nathan was a great help in steering my husband and I in the correct direct with the reception order as well as in song selection. It was great working with Nathan! We had no worries about our music or reception order with Nathan acting as our DJ!

Linda
05/18/2013

He was wonderful! Highly recommend, great to work with, very responsive and professional! He was quick to respond, and did an A++++ on my wedding day! He was one of the few vendors that I actually didn't worry about!

Megan
05/11/2013

Nathan King was very professional and open to whatever style of environment/music you are wanting. He was excellent in announcing my wedding and kept everything on point. I would absolutely use his services again!

Services Used: DJ

Nathan from King Studios did a fantastic job at our wedding! Not only was his pricing reasonable, but his online system to choose your music and plan your reception is very user-friendly and helped us get exactly what we wanted for our reception. I was also really impressed with Nathan because we had to plan our wedding from out of state and did not have a chance to meet with him before the reception started. He handled our unique situation really well and was incredibly professional. He met my husband and me outside the reception as we were arriving after the cocktail hour, briefly explained what we needed to do for our entrance, and then made our reception REALLY fun. He has the perfect level of unobtrusiveness mixed with guidance when you need it, and he was very flexible when we made last minute requests. I would highly recommend his services to anyone!