Kimmee's Cakes

Value
Flexibility
Michelle
06/20/2015

Kimmee's Cakes made my wedding cake and I am STILL dreaming about that cake! We visited a few other bakeries in town but as soon as we sampled Kimmee's, we booked her. Not only does she produce visually stunning custom-designed cakes (literally anything you can imagine, she can make), but they are truly delicious! Literally the best cake I have ever tasted! I've had so many people ask me where our wedding cake came from and when I dropped off the leftover cake at my work before I left for my honeymoon...well, let's just say that cake didn't last long! I will definitely be back for more cake from Kimmee's Cakes!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Delicious and beautiful cake!

Recently Married

Kimmee's Cakes is AMAZING!!! Literally it is the best cake I have EVER had and everyone was asking where it came from. They are super easy to work with and can do anything you want. I not only used them for my wedding but I'm going to continue to use them for birthdays and other special occasions. I actually wish I had some right now :-)

Emily
06/28/2014

I visited another baker in the Chattanooga area before I visited Kimmee, but as soon as we tasted Kimmee's cakes, we knew where we were getting our wedding cake. In our first meeting, she was friendly but down-to-earth, helpful but not overbearing, and really forgiving of our indecisiveness. Kimmee does not charge for cake tasting, and she even gave us extra samples that I ate on for days! The cake is absolutely the best cake I have ever tasted, and the frozen slices I have tasted since the wedding still taste just like they did on our wedding day. Both of the cakes (groom's cake and wedding cake) looked just as we described. Other cake vendors might be flashier than Kimmee, but they certainly aren't better bakers or better to work with!

Emily
05/24/2014

We knew Kimmee personally through her family and heard wonderful things about her and I cannot even begin to describe how much of a perfect choice she was! She will do anything you want for your cake and had great ideas to make it even better! Our wedding cake was beautiful and the most delicious cake we've ever had! We had so many compliments from just about everyone there too!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cakes were beautiful! They tasted great too! She even did a special request, tiramisu cake for our Georgia themed groom's cake!

1+ year ago

Kimmee provided a wonderful and tasty cake for us at a reasonable price. I would recommend this business to other brides. If you are looking for a fancy tasing experience and to be fawned over you would be better off going somewhere else but if you want a nice cake at a good price and no nonsense, this is the place for you.

1+ year ago

I don't really like cake. I like icing, and I find mos cakes to by dry. I wanted cupcakes for my wedding, because they are the perfect icing holder. When I visited Kimmee's cakes, the pictures of the wedding cakes she has created were so beautiful that I had to have a four tier cake. The cake was really, really tasty and I still have people comment on how wedding cake doesn't taste good,but that my cake was delicious.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Kimberly made my wedding cake, and I could not have been happier with the final result! When I walked in and saw Kimberly arranging the cake topper, my breath was literally taken away! Our cake was so beautiful, and tasted amazing as well! Kimberly was fantastic to work with. I had shown her pictures of the idea I had for our cake, and it seems I liked the fondant look. But she was upfront with me, and said a lot of people don't like fondant, and I definitely wanted a cake that tasted good. We looked through tons of pictures online getting ideas, and she had lots of helpful ideas for how we could create texture without using fondant. But the best part, was she suggested doing a dummy layer, so we could have a big cake, without the big price tag. I would definitely recommend using Kimmee's Cakes!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Amazing. The cakes were exactly what we were hoping for and better. And the taste of the cake was outstanding — my usually critical family was raving about the flavor of the cake for weeks after.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Gorgeous delicious cake enjoyed by all! Thanks Kimmee!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cakes were both delicious and beautiful! The groom's cake was truly amazing - we got so many compliments! I only wish I could have eaten more of it. I would definitely recommend Kimmee's cakes. I really appreciate that she did not have a tasting fee - some places have started charging to try cakes beforehand.

Kimmee's Cakes responded with the following comments:

Yes tastings are free

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cake was beautiful and was delicious.