Kimberly Dyer Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

If you want the best possible photographer for your special day, this is the Lady to hire. She's truly the best!

Services Used: Photography

Extremely relaxing, helpful, creative and personable. They put us very much at ease during a stressful time, we would highly recommend them to everybody!!!

Services Used: Photography

We chose Kimberly for our destination wedding at Longboat Key Club after reading amazing reviews on line. We met with her six months prior to the big day and knew she was perfect for us.
On the day she arrived with her assistant Marissa and they were both FANTASTIC. I literally cannot fault a thing. They came prepared with the ideas I had proposed and also added in some fantastic ideas of their own. All of our guests commented on how professional, friendly and personable they were and were working so hard to capture our day. They were discreet and the photos we received were a joy to flick through. They brought me to tears and and laughter. I cannot wait to choose some to put up around our home, it's just going to be hard to not put them all up!
You will never regret choosing Kimberly for your wedding photos, you will be in great hands!

Services Used: Photography

Within days of our wedding, we received a link to our online proofs, and they were truly breathtaking! The CD arrived at our home a week after our wedding in a decorative album. The photographs that Kimberly took vividly captured our raw emotions before, during, and after the ceremony. She was a pleasure to work with and had many good suggestions. We have so many great memories captured in print that we can't even begin to choose the ones we want to display! We would recommend her without hesitation.

Services Used: Photography

My story of how I met Kimberly is unique... My fiancé and I were doing long distance and after a weekend visit in Michigan, I was sitting at the airport waiting to board my plane. As I sat in tears, Kimberly and her family were across me waiting for the same plane. Kimberly cared enough to reach out and ask if I was okay so we exchanged stories a bit. After finding out I was from the same area (Sarasota) and that I would be getting married in 6 months, she gave me her card - what an amazing coincidence! I am most definitely so thankful that I met her that day and that I chose Kimberly Dyer to capture the most important day of my life! She is flexible and willing to do anything you request. She has a positive relaxed personality, making it easy to stay calm during the craziness of the day. As a bride she made me feel as though the day was all about my groom and I - every bride wants to feel this way! She is easy to contact and attentive to time. She was discreet during the ceremony and her photos were beautiful! As a photographer Kimberly is professional and organized. My personal experience allowed me to see that apart from her business, as a person, Kimberly is sweet, outgoing and her energy is contagious! My family and I were 100% satisfied with the quality and outcome of our photos and we look forward to using her again in the future! I would recommend Kimberly to all of my friends and family!

Services Used: Photography

Kimberly was an absolute jewel to have at our wedding. We had two meetings before the big day to talk things over and I knew at the very first meeting that she was the one. She made us feel at ease right away. I could sense she knew what she was talking about. She has the experience and the know how. She showed up early and started working right away. She never stopped and caught every important moment. She was never intrusive and pushy yet she managed to organize us to take posed pictures as well as candid photos. Never interrupted the flow of the wedding and I felt like she was just one of the guests. We love the pictures, they are absolutely beautiful and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Her professionalism and shining personality made this a very pleasant experience and I would recommend her to everyone with confidence. Thank you Kimberly! :)

Services Used: Photography

We absolutely love our wedding photos! Communication before and during the wedding was amazing. Everyone was so professional and flexible! We were so pleased with the quality of the photographs and so impressed with how quickly we received our DVD.

Without any hesitation, we highly recommend Kim Dyer Photography and will definitely use them for all of our future events.

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Kimberly and her team were fantastic! We could definitely tell they are passionate about their work. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding! We look forward to having Kimberly photograph our future life changing moments!

Services Used: Photography

Kimberly was wonderful to work with. She knew exactly what to do. Her photography was excellent and her personality put you right at ease. Very accommodating ,full of energy and had great ideas for the pictures. We would definitely recommend her !!

Services Used: Photography

Kimberly Dyer did an outstanding job for our wedding! She made me feel so at ease the whole time. She was very sweet and kept me calm through the whole process. Her assistant was very sweet and helpful as well. She captured a lot of beautiful moments for us. She was very flexible and easy to get a hold of. Thank you so much Kim for the amazing photos!

Services Used: Photography

It was wonderful experience working with Kimberly!!! She was so much fun and really made our day extra special!

Services Used: Photography

We were thrilled with the wonderful pictures Kimberly took of our wedding. There were so many shots, and they were all perfect! it was hard to narrow it down for our wedding album (but what a problem to have!). She was so kind and sweet to everyone at our wedding but still managed to get every shot we requested, without yelling or bossing anyone around (had a bad experience with another photographer at a friends wedding who did this). Kimberly is a 5 star professional I would highly recommend.

Services Used: Photography

Kimberly was absolutely amazing to work with. She was even early on our big day! The photos she took were incredible and she was willing to do anything we asked of her. She has a great personality, which really helps anxious brides and grooms on their wedding day! We would 100% recommend working with her for your events. She went above and beyond her call of duty as a photographer. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Services Used: Photography

Kimberly and her assistant went above and beyond the call of duty. So friendly, a lot of fun and great photos. Fabulous photos, she saw opportunities for a great shot that where outside traditional portraits and took them. I love my photos.

Services Used: Photography

Was the best photographer and would highly recommend her!!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Photography

You were great Kimberly can't wait to see the pictures.