Kendall Plantation

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

Most beautiful venue in Texas!

[Private]

4 words to describe this place.... BEST VENUE IN TEXAS!

Carol
04/11/2015

Without a doubt this Kendal is absolutely the most incredible venue, with the most incredible "staff", and with a list of the most wonderful vendors anywhere. Fantastic!

Arlinda
03/20/2015

The moment I saw this venue there was no turning back! I absolutely fell in love with it and we honestly chose our wedding date based on their availability! I’m a corporate event planner so I feel that I have seen my fair share of venues and they have all eventually started to look the same to me! The Kendall Plantation is absolutely breath taking and has so much southern charm and details that you don’t often see in a venue. So much so, that I really didn’t bother decorating because I didn’t want to take away from its beauty. Kristin was amazing to work with and always quick to respond to my emails/phone calls regardless of what time or day it was. (Even on a Sunday at close to 10pm!) I mention this because communication with your vendors is such a huge deal! With that being said, I highly recommend using her list of preferred vendors. There’s a reason she has chosen them and they won’t disappoint!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I used the Kendall Plantation as a location to take my bridal portraits. From the pictures on the website I knew the place had to be gorgeous but I was completely speechless when I saw it in person. It was exactly what I had envisioned. I got plenty of time to take the portraits at a very reasonable rate!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)
Recently Married

Kendall Plantation is the best venue to have your wedding. We fell IN LOVE with Kendall Plantation the first time we saw it as well as our 150+ guest. If you want your dream wedding to come true this is the venue for you!!

Sylvia
02/17/2015

Absolutely beautiful and stunning grounds for either an indoor of outdoor event. Bridal Suite was perfect for our pre wedding ceremony prepping.
Loved everything about this venue!

Trish and Chris
02/14/2015

Great location in the hill country. Simply beautiful! Kendall Plantation is the place to have your wedding. Kristin was great to work with and she was very responsive!

Sarah
1 Review
12/27/2014

Kristin and her team are completely awesome! Our wedding day was in our opinion right out of a fairy tale. Days leading up to the day of, Kristin helped calm my nerves and assured me everything would be great. I highly suggest going off her preferred vendor list as they all work AMAZINGLY together.

Elise
12/05/2014

What a beautiful venue!!! It's was the perfect location for our wedding and Kristan was such a great help throughout our wedding process.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Kendall Plantation was a beautiful venue for my daughter's wedding!!! It is beautiful in the daytime and even more so at night. It was clean and ready for all the other vendors to come in, (actually one had been in two days early) and do their decorating or setup. The grounds were manicured to perfection with a fountain in the pond behind the gazebo where the ceremony took place. So beautiful! Kristen is so easy to work with and very helpful throughout and the night of.
I highly recommend Kendall as a venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved working with Kristin! She made everything so easy for us and made sure the vendors we selected would perform their very best. The second we met her we knew she wouldn't let us down! Not only is this venue absolutely breath taking, but you can utilize both inside and outside ceremony sites just in case!

From the husband- to all the fiances reading this, save yourself time by just selecting this venue because in the end- you're going to pick it anyway!

Shea
11/09/2014

We immediately fell in love with Kendall Plantation, and knew it was the perfect venue for our wedding!! Not only is the venue the perfect balance of country, class, and elegance, Kristin instantly makes you feel like family and takes a vested interest in the events held at KP. Kristin and her staff were extremely responsive and helpful from start to finish. No matter what I asked she helped to find the answer or product we were looking for. She provided suggestions for vendors and restaurants/hotels in the local area that was invaluable during the planning of our wedding. She certainly went above and beyond to make our day special!! The day of the event, although we had a coordinator, she remained involved to make sure everything was perfect! Our guests were blown away by the venue and couldn't say enough nice things about the setting KP provides! We absolutely recommend this venue as well as Kristin and her staff.

Recently Married

Venue was georgeous and reasonable for what you got. We went out many times to visit and show family, were able to do Bridals there and had plenty of time the day of to set up and enjoy. The bride/groom suites were perfect. Preferred vendor list & Kristin's feedback & ideas were also very helpful.

Carol
10/17/2014

Kristin was so nice to work with! You can tell she really put her heart and soul into making the Kendall Plantation detail perfect for any type of wedding. It's got a great location, a great space for any guest size, and it's absolutely breathtaking. She was also really helpful and flexible whenever I wanted to come visit the venue to show immediate family before the big day. And on the day of she was there making sure everything went on track. My wedding was wonderful and I am so glad that she let us use her venue for it; I couldn't think of a better place to say "I do."

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

There are no words can describe the feelings,joy and excitment when me and my family visited for the very first time to look at the venue for my son's wedding. This venue has everything that we were looking for. I want to say about Kristen and her husband, they are absolutley very friendly and flexible people I have ever met. Kristen has done so much for my son's wedding that thank you can not express my family gratitude to her. Whenever I have called she has always answered, without appointment she has allowed me to go to venue with my vendors and let me take care my business.She has been there on the phone or at the venue everytime when we needed her help, if she can't answer to our question at the time we ask her then she will say I will find out for you and she has done it what she says. She is always there with big smile and lots of energy, amazing person.
I am from India and our wedding was done according our (Hindu) rituals and she made it possible which means a lot to our family.
we had wedding in the morning and reception in the evening so my guest had a chance to tell me that how beautiful this place is? They all were very impressed and enjoyed the venue a lot. some of the guests said that they had visited outdoor venues in the past but this venue is by far beat all other venues.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)