Kendall Plantation

Kendall Plantation

An Elegant Day Awaits You...

20 Guthrie Road
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

4 words to describe this place.... BEST VENUE IN TEXAS!

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used the Kendall Plantation as a location to take my bridal portraits. From the pictures on the website I knew the place had to be gorgeous but I was completely speechless when I saw it in person. It was exactly what I had envisioned. I got plenty of time to take the portraits at a very reasonable rate!

• Wedding: [Private]
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Kristin! She made everything so easy for us and made sure the vendors we selected would perform their very best. The second we met her we knew she wouldn't let us down! Not only is this venue absolutely breath taking, but you can utilize both inside and outside ceremony sites just in case!

From the husband- to all the fiances reading this, save yourself time by just selecting this venue because in the end- you're going to pick it anyway!

• Wedding: 11/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We immediately fell in love with Kendall Plantation, and knew it was the perfect venue for our wedding!! Not only is the venue the perfect balance of country, class, and elegance, Kristin instantly makes you feel like family and takes a vested interest in the events held at KP. Kristin and her staff were extremely responsive and helpful from start to finish. No matter what I asked she helped to find the answer or product we were looking for. She provided suggestions for vendors and restaurants/hotels in the local area that was invaluable during the planning of our wedding. She certainly went above and beyond to make our day special!! The day of the event, although we had a coordinator, she remained involved to make sure everything was perfect! Our guests were blown away by the venue and couldn't say enough nice things about the setting KP provides! We absolutely recommend this venue as well as Kristin and her staff.

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
Shea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Venue was georgeous and reasonable for what you got. We went out many times to visit and show family, were able to do Bridals there and had plenty of time the day of to set up and enjoy. The bride/groom suites were perfect. Preferred vendor list & Kristin's feedback & ideas were also very helpful.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristin was so nice to work with! You can tell she really put her heart and soul into making the Kendall Plantation detail perfect for any type of wedding. It's got a great location, a great space for any guest size, and it's absolutely breathtaking. She was also really helpful and flexible whenever I wanted to come visit the venue to show immediate family before the big day. And on the day of she was there making sure everything went on track. My wedding was wonderful and I am so glad that she let us use her venue for it; I couldn't think of a better place to say "I do."

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
Carol
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are no words can describe the feelings,joy and excitment when me and my family visited for the very first time to look at the venue for my son's wedding. This venue has everything that we were looking for. I want to say about Kristen and her husband, they are absolutley very friendly and flexible people I have ever met. Kristen has done so much for my son's wedding that thank you can not express my family gratitude to her. Whenever I have called she has always answered, without appointment she has allowed me to go to venue with my vendors and let me take care my business.She has been there on the phone or at the venue everytime when we needed her help, if she can't answer to our question at the time we ask her then she will say I will find out for you and she has done it what she says. She is always there with big smile and lots of energy, amazing person.
I am from India and our wedding was done according our (Hindu) rituals and she made it possible which means a lot to our family.
we had wedding in the morning and reception in the evening so my guest had a chance to tell me that how beautiful this place is? They all were very impressed and enjoyed the venue a lot. some of the guests said that they had visited outdoor venues in the past but this venue is by far beat all other venues.

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely beautiful place with everything that you need all rolled into one! You don't even need to decorate because it is soooo beautiful! Kristin is wonderful to work with and I am SUPER happy with the approved vendors from her list! It was a magical day thanks to these folks!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Maggie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kendall Plantation caught mine and my fiancé's breath away when we found their website online....but NOTHING could compare nor describe the feelings we experienced when we saw Kendall Plantation in person. It is so serene, beautiful and incredibly romantic!!! There was no doubt when we visited Kendall that this was the venue for us. And then we met Kristin Voss.....she was the icing on the cake that sealed the deal for us!!! Kristin is fantastic, and was so honest and not an overbearing owner, she could have really tried to sell her place to us, but instead, made suggestions to view other vendors and to compare prices to hers. It took my fiancé and I a DAY before we turned around and said yes to Kendall and signed the contract!! From the wedding ceremony outside, to the cocktail hour and reception....Kristin made sure that every aspect of Kendall was perfect for our day!! The hill country set the perfect background for pictures and to just sit out on the huge wrap around porch and relax. Thank you for making our day even better than I could've imagined it to be!!!

• Wedding: 04/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Could not have asked for a more wonderful place to have our daughter's wedding. Absolutely beautiful and Kristin is wonderful. I don't have one negative thing to say. All positive - Thank you - Muchas Gracias.
Carol O'Neill

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First off, Kristen is an amazing person! Super outgoing and so much fun to be around! She was very flexible with meeting times and arranging different sessions! The gave me the the whole wedding scoop because at first I knew NOTHING about weddings! This was the very first venue I looked at and everyone kept telling me to look more and not make any quick decisions! My husband and I originally planned on having a destination wedding, but for traveling purposes we decided to have one closer to home. I went to a few other places after that and at every single other venue I kept on comparing it to Kendall Plantation! I knew that places was it!! The venue is absolutely breathtaking and I am so glad that I had it there! I couldn't have dreamed about having a more perfect wedding then I did and a lot of that goes to Kristen and Kendall Plantation!

• Wedding: 03/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having spent part of my childhood in Louisiana, a plantation venue was where I had always dreamed of having my wedding but I wanted it to be in my home state of Texas. I didn't think a plantation venue would be an option.

I searched for weeks online following my December 2012 engagement for the perfect venue all around the state and when I came across Kendall Plantation, I automatically fell in love. We contacted Kristin Voss, owner of KP, and discussed the possibility of having the wedding there and everything about that conversation just felt so right and so easy.

KP is a gorgeous venue that offers so much for brides and really is the most perfect venue imaginable. Kristin is so nice and extremely easy to work with, and I would recommend Kendall Plantation to anyone who is interested in having their wedding there as our experience was truly flawless.

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Kendall Plantation was THE perfect place for our wedding. Kristen is so awesome to work with and is right with you every step of the way. I could not have been more happy with both her and the gorgeous venue she provides. It is truly extremely beautiful inside and out and I would recommend them to everyone!

• Wedding: Recently Married
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Best wedding venue one can dream of. Great people to work with. I recommend this venue.

• Wedding: 01/19/2014
Manish
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had an amazing experience with Kristin and Kendall Plantation! Kristin was extremely helpful and responsive throughout our whole planning process and always available to answer questions. You will not find a more beautiful venue either. Our search ended after we saw Kendall Plantation because I knew nothing else we looked at would compare. We have received so many comments from guests as well about how beautiful of a location it was (plus we were blessed with amazing weather the day!). Thank you Kristin for helping make our wedding day so awesome!

• Wedding: 01/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are no words that would do Kendall Plantation, Kristin and Jeremy justice. We have struggled for so long to write this review for that very reason. Kendall Plantation will forever hold a very special place in our hearts. It was the one and only venue we looked at. To us, it is absolutely perfect. We fell in love with the southern elegance and beauty of the Kendall but also with Kristin. From the day that we went to look at Kendall Plantation to our wedding day, Kristin put our minds at ease. She was always available to help in any way. She recommended great vendors and made us feel as though our wedding day was as important to her as it was to us. We felt that our wedding day was perfect. I loved the bridal suite at Kendall that allowed my bridesmaids and me to get ready while at the same time made for beautiful pictures. The guys enjoyed hanging out and getting ready in their suite and it was a big enough room to accommodate all the groomsmen, ushers and family that were in our wedding party. The ceremony and reception of our wedding could not have gone any better. The vendors that Kristin recommended were all exceptional. They worked together seamlessly to serve our guests. We had so many people telling us how beautiful our wedding was and had many friends asking about the venue. Our wedding pictures are beautiful, not only because we had a wonderful photographer but also because of the charm and beauty of Kendall Plantation. We can honestly say there is nowhere else in the WORLD that we would rather have gotten married than Kendall Plantation. We are forever indebted to Kristin and Jeremy for making our special day perfect. Their vision for Kendall Plantation became our dream come true!

• Wedding: 01/04/2014