Kendall Plantation

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

Most beautiful venue in Texas!

Victoria
07/11/2015

Kendall Plantation is simply breathtaking. Kristin is so easy to work with and offers a terrific list of vendors to choose from.

Kendall Plantation responded with the following comments:

You are so sweet! Thank you Victoria ! You were a gem to work with as well :)

Recently Married

4 words to describe this place.... BEST VENUE IN TEXAS!

Dana
05/30/2015

Kendall Plantation is absolutely beautiful! Kristen, the owner, was a gem during the whole planning process from start to finish. She truly wants to make it a perfect day for you! She has thought of every detail in this venue to make your wedding elegant. Kendall Plantation is a great choice!

Kendall Plantation responded with the following comments:

Thank you Dana!! I will forever remember your family ;) You guys were awesome to work with too! Thank you for the kind words, it means so so much. We really do put our heart and soul in this and I am glad you guys loved it! xoxo

Carol
04/11/2015

Without a doubt this Kendal is absolutely the most incredible venue, with the most incredible "staff", and with a list of the most wonderful vendors anywhere. Fantastic!

Recently Married

The Kendall Plantation is definitely where you would want to have your wedding. Everything is absolutely beautiful, clean, and just so pretty. the Kendall was our first venue we looked at and as soon as we left I knew I didn't even want to look at anymore venues. I was sold!!!! Everything I had visioned about my wedding the Kendall had to offer. The day of my wedding was absolutely everything I had ever wanted. We had tons of out of town guest and even till this day, they still talk about how beautiful the wedding was and what a beautiful venue the Kendall was. They loved everything about it. Also Kristin is so great to work with. She was so helpful and honest about everything. She had great referrals to so many vendors so it honestly made everything so easy for us. I highly recommend the Kendall Plantation. It's wonderful and my husband and I are extremely happy with the outcome of our wedding there.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were looking for an elegant venue with a southern feel to it. We visited a few venues in the hill country, but when we visited the Kendall Plantation we fell in love with everything about it! The venue is GORGEOUS, offers wonderfully sized suites for the bride and groom (most grooms suites are not much bigger than a broom closet), a beautiful site for an outdoor ceremony and a beautiful back up site in case of rain, and Kristin (the owner) was wonderful and easy to work with! We loved how our wedding turned out, and would recommend the Kendall Plantation to any of my family or friends getting married!

Kendall Plantation responded with the following comments:

Thank you Deborah! You guys are truly so special! I enjoyed working with you and all the vendors. It was a great group effort! Much love! Congratulations!

Arlinda
03/20/2015

The moment I saw this venue there was no turning back! I absolutely fell in love with it and we honestly chose our wedding date based on their availability! I’m a corporate event planner so I feel that I have seen my fair share of venues and they have all eventually started to look the same to me! The Kendall Plantation is absolutely breath taking and has so much southern charm and details that you don’t often see in a venue. So much so, that I really didn’t bother decorating because I didn’t want to take away from its beauty. Kristin was amazing to work with and always quick to respond to my emails/phone calls regardless of what time or day it was. (Even on a Sunday at close to 10pm!) I mention this because communication with your vendors is such a huge deal! With that being said, I highly recommend using her list of preferred vendors. There’s a reason she has chosen them and they won’t disappoint!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I used the Kendall Plantation as a location to take my bridal portraits. From the pictures on the website I knew the place had to be gorgeous but I was completely speechless when I saw it in person. It was exactly what I had envisioned. I got plenty of time to take the portraits at a very reasonable rate!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)
Recently Married

Kendall Plantation is the best venue to have your wedding. We fell IN LOVE with Kendall Plantation the first time we saw it as well as our 150+ guest. If you want your dream wedding to come true this is the venue for you!!

Sylvia
02/17/2015

Absolutely beautiful and stunning grounds for either an indoor of outdoor event. Bridal Suite was perfect for our pre wedding ceremony prepping.
Loved everything about this venue!

Trish and Chris
02/14/2015

Great location in the hill country. Simply beautiful! Kendall Plantation is the place to have your wedding. Kristin was great to work with and she was very responsive!

Sarah
1 Review
12/27/2014

Kristin and her team are completely awesome! Our wedding day was in our opinion right out of a fairy tale. Days leading up to the day of, Kristin helped calm my nerves and assured me everything would be great. I highly suggest going off her preferred vendor list as they all work AMAZINGLY together.

Elise
12/05/2014

What a beautiful venue!!! It's was the perfect location for our wedding and Kristan was such a great help throughout our wedding process.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Kendall Plantation was a beautiful venue for my daughter's wedding!!! It is beautiful in the daytime and even more so at night. It was clean and ready for all the other vendors to come in, (actually one had been in two days early) and do their decorating or setup. The grounds were manicured to perfection with a fountain in the pond behind the gazebo where the ceremony took place. So beautiful! Kristen is so easy to work with and very helpful throughout and the night of.
I highly recommend Kendall as a venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved working with Kristin! She made everything so easy for us and made sure the vendors we selected would perform their very best. The second we met her we knew she wouldn't let us down! Not only is this venue absolutely breath taking, but you can utilize both inside and outside ceremony sites just in case!

From the husband- to all the fiances reading this, save yourself time by just selecting this venue because in the end- you're going to pick it anyway!