Kelly Park Photography

Value
Flexibility
Alex
03/21/2015

My fiancee Laura and I were a bit lost when searching for wedding photographers in the St. Louis area. From the moment we first contacted Kelly, she was incredibly kind and helpful, especially considering that we needed a photographer on relatively short-notice.

Kelly answered all of our questions via phone and email, and was flexible to work with us for the amount of time that we required. After looking at some of the previous work Kelly had done in the galleries on her website, agreeing to work with Kelly was an easy choice. Laura and I met with Kelly a few weeks before our wedding where she was nice enough to put together a timeline of events as well as show us samples of other work she had done. Kelly is extremely warm and friendly.

On our wedding day, Kelly was on time, efficient, and made sure that she captured every important moment. We recently received the photos back from Kelly and they are fantastic! We would highly recommend Kelly Park Photography for your wedding, anniversary, engagement, or any other occasion. Thanks again for everything, Kelly!

Services Used: Photography

When it came to choosing a photographer for our wedding it was the easiest one we had to make during the planning process. Kelly photographed my brothers wedding 2 years ago and even at that time after seeing his pictures we knew we were going to use Kelly for our wedding.

She made the experience fun, allowed us to be creative, and was flexible when we were concerned about timeline and getting ready in 2 separate locations.

We plan on using Kelly again for other major life milestones.

Kelly and her teammate were a special part of our day!

Helen
05/24/2014

Kelly was delightful to work with! She was extremely efficient and the photographs are terrific! She made the whole process easy and fun. She delivered great photos and took them all without being demanding or disruptive. She did it all with professional competence and a happy, fun-loving spirit! She made the whole day move smoothly and we were delighted with every aspect of her work!

Services Used: Photography

Working with Kelly was an amazing experience from the very first time we met with her until the delivery of all our pictures. She is has passion and talent for photography and it shows in her work. I can't imagine having any other photographer share in Shawn and my wedding day.

Private User
1+ year ago

Pictures were great. A little expensive.

Kelly
09/21/2013

Securing Kelly Park Photography for our wedding was the first thing I did when we started to plan our wedding day! I was introduced to Kelly's work through a relative who's wedding was also photographed by Kelly Park. The first time we met Kelly we were impressed with her professional, yet very fun, personality. We felt that we would cherish our wedding photos forever, and we trusted Kelly Park Photography with our wedding day photography and were elated at the outcome. If I had to do it all over again, I would call Kelly Park Photography again!

Services Used: Photography

Kelly is a professional and personable photographer! Having a good photographer was one of my top priorities for my wedding. We just got married 2 1/2 weeks ago, and the photos we have seen so far have been amazing, we can't wait to see the rest. Kelly also did our engagement photos, they were awesome. She captured the best sides of my husband and I! I would recommend her to anyone!

weddinggroom2012
05/26/2012

Kelly is a great photographer. She is very keen into finding out what style the bride/groom are wanting in their pictures and she is great at coordinating everyone to make sure the pictures went smoothly, we got all the shots we wanted, and we weren't late to show up to the reception. The pictures turned out great. She was also quick to post a few to her Facebook page a few days after the wedding.

Services Used: Photography

Kelly has a great eye and technique for capturing your most important day. She was so easy to be around and made us feel comfortable and relaxed for our photos. I would recommend Kelly to any of my friends.

Christy
08/27/2011

From the first inquiry e-mail, engagement session and wedding day, through the final image delivery, Kelly was amazing to work with! She is kind, fun, and very professional. Kelly is very organized and made sure to capture all of the details and important moments of our wedding. She went above and beyond and helped with our wedding day timeline and recommended photo locations. Her work is wonderful and if I could give this review 6 stars, I would. I highly recommend her services, she is worth every penny.

Services Used: Photography

Kelly is flexible and friendly. She has an artistic eye and creative ideas for wedding photos. I am so glad we found her to capture our wedding through her photography!

Services Used: Photography

Beautiful work and very personable. Very accomodating and also a keen eye for capruting the events of that special day.

Services Used: Photography

When my husband and I first met with Kelly we knew immediately that she would be the perfect fit for our wedding. As expected, our wedding photos were all we had hoped for and more! Kelly is truly an artist with an eye for beautiful scenery! We were so pleased with Kelly that we asked her to be a part of our son's birth in June 2011. The birth story that she created will forever be cherished by our family.

If you are looking for a talented photographer with a calm and pleasant demeanor, Kelly is the woman for you!

Services Used: Photography

Kelly did an excellent job from start to finish. She offers one of the most comprehensive packages that I saw while looking (the engagement shoot was included, as was a 16 x 20 enlargement and a full eight hours on the day of, in addition to other things). We were able to add a couple of other extras and still stay under our photography budget. She was also one of the few photographers who posted pictures of a plus sized bride on her website; as one myself, it upped my comfort level tons to know that she had that experience.

Kelly's style is very journalistic and she has a real talent for working with kids, which was a real asset when getting those tricky flower girl and ring bearer pictures. She does a great job of straddling the traditional and the offbeat; she got the unique pictures that my husband and I wanted without my parents being afraid that we would hate our wedding pictures five years down the road.

With respect to logistics, I was able to put Kelly in charge of the photography and not think about it again. She was always prompt, professional, flexible, and very approachable. (In fact, Kelly referred me to my florist!)

The wedding pictures were delivered less than two weeks from the date of the wedding and the final product is stunning. I highly recommend Kelly Park for a wedding photographer if you are looking for classic pictures that capture the personality and mood of your wedding.