Kelly Greer, photographer

Kelly Greer, photographer

... when moments become memories ...

9017 Estate Salt River
Christiansted, VI 00820 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Kelly is an excellent photographer and very well known. If I were on St Croix, I cannot think of anyo e else I would call!
Beautiful photos from a professional who knows the best places, and will capture that moment just right!
What a rare gem Kelly O is! I absolutely love to work with Kelly and her work is beautiful! Kelly has a fantastic persona that will bring out the best in you and your groom!
Kelly's work and her work ethic are stellar! She puts together a perfect combination of candid and staged shots so clients have all they need to make their memories of a lifetime. She and her staff are always on time and work diligently throughout every event to capture the most important moments.
By far the BEST photographer on island!!!! We may have the same last name, but aren't related. Be sure you will have excellent results!
Kelly is artistic and punctual, a real pro.
Kelly is artistic and punctual, a real pro.
Kelly does exceptional work
Kelly is one of the finest photographers that I have worked with. Her level of skill and artful eye ensure that your wedding photos will be truly remarkable. When referring clients to Kelly's website to view her work, I most often hear "I've completely fallen in love with Kelly"... imagine how those clients feel when she shoots their wedding and they see their own photos for the first time! Kelly's level of professionalism and dedication to her craft are evident from your first contact with her. Onsite, Kelly is energetic and cheerful while at the same time remaining unobtrusive to the event. I can without hesitation recommend highly Kelly for your wedding - you won't be disappointed!
340-514-3620
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards