Kelly Greer, photographer

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
07/21/2015

Kelly is simply amazing! She made me feel like a model while we were taking our pictures (something every bride wants to feel like on her wedding day!) she is down to earth, funny, fun to work with, professional and prompt with her responses to my hundreds of questions. In addition to answers regarding her photography she also gave me tons of advice on other wedding related things such as makeup, posing, and even gave me a hint for a planning app that I now use everyday! I wish we could clone her, or just bring her home with us, for all of our photography needs! Our pictures came out perfect! They are Clean, creative, and absolutely stunning! Thank you Kelly!!!

Recently Married

I would highly recommend this photographer. Her work is absolutely breathtaking! Great value. Easy to work with.

Recently Married

Kelly Greer is amazing. Her and her husband are a fantastic photography team. We had them shoot our wedding photos on St. John. They are both personable, funny, caring, professional, detail oriented, timely, organized, responsive and extremely talented. I could go on and on about our experience. They are both beyond amazing and their service was top notch. I/we wholeheartedly recommend them.

Chuck
10/01/2014

Kelly and her husband were so helpful on our wedding day. We got married alone. And not being from the island needed some help with things. They went out of there way to pick up flowere for the wedding. They acted as our driver for the wedding. And even our witnesses. Be sides making us feel very comfortable and relax on such a hectic and stressful day. They made you feel as if you've known them a long time. And had invited them to your wedding.

Services Used: Photography

Kelly was so fun and professional to work with.

Services Used: Photography

Kelly and her husband are a fantastic photography team. She was amazing to work with throughout the entire planning process and there are no words to describe how wonderful they were on my wedding day. I could not be happier with the photos that she has provided me. They were able to get my husband to smile his genuine smile that I love that rarely gets caught on camera. I will love these photos for the rest of my life and have Kelly to thank for that. She is beyond amazing!

Lesly
04/24/2014

Kelly Greer photographed our Caribbean wedding and the photos are spectacular! The quality of service was top notch. Kelly answered all of the questions we had ahead of time and then met with us on the island before our wedding. She offered a variety of products and options that we could add on to our initial package. She showed us samples of her work and knew the details of all the options she offered from black and white photography to wall art to albums etc. Kelly talked with us about what we were looking for in our wedding photos. On the day of our wedding, it was evident that Kelly enjoyed photography. She and Kevin make an excellent team. They were extremely professional and worked with the guests and the environment to ensure that they captured our special day from numerous angles. Photography is an investment and one really does get what they pay for. Kelly is not the cheapest option available but the investment is worth every penny for the breathtaking photos that make people do a double take and ask where the picture was taken!

Michele
04/12/2014

Kelly & Kevin have natural abilities that make everyone look awesome!!

Angela
03/25/2014

I cant say enough about how great kelly& her husband are!!! From our first contact to completion of pics/video, kelly was patient, helpful, and all around wonderful. She made suggestions without ever being pushy, and was very accomodating & considerate of our budget. I told kelly how my husband& i NEVER like any photos of ourselves, and kelly was reassuring and totally up for the challenge. In the end, we have the first (235total) pics that WE LOVE!! She far exceeded my hope for at least a few good pics!! Lastly, i am so glad that i chose to add the 2'nd photographer (kelly's talented husband) and some extra time. TRUST KELLY'S suggestions, she is a true pro and will not steer you wrong!!! We are forever grateful for having the privelige of this amazing team capture our wedding in beautiful, elegant photos!!!! If you get the chance, pick kelly as your photographer, you will be SO HAPPY that you did!!!!!

Carrie
03/20/2014

Kelly was fabulous and made the process a lot of fun. Our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful!

Services Used: Photography

Kelly photographed our wedding and was nothing less than spectacular. The quality of the pictures coupled with the creativity, quality cannot be compared to any we have ever seen or had taken. Kelly and her husband, Kevin, work together to shoot different angles at the same points and create choices of pictures not seen by others. I would try to have Kelly come to Michigan if I need a photographer again. By far the best investment of our wedding was having Kelly record the memories for us. Her after the wedding care for our pictures and wedding book is above 5-star. We cannot say enough about Kelly Greer Photography. They treated us like friends, not clients and gave us info that we needed prior to arriving in St. Croix such as the best person for our cake and for the flowers. Thank you Kelly and Kevin.

Natasha
01/08/2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE :)))) Kelly Greer Photography was everything I expected and more. She captured the happiest moment of our lives and I'm thankful. I would recommend her in a heartbeat and plan hopefully to use her again ;)

Inez
11/09/2013

Kelly was great! She was well organized, friendly, and very professional. She put all my worries to rest and handled everything in regards to getting the right shots at my wedding. Her quality of work is amazing. I wanted all of my wedding photos…It was too hard to decide! Her husband and her come in a team and definitely captured every single moment of my big day. I could not have asked for a better photographer.

Inez
11/09/2013

Kelly and her husband Kevin are an amazing team! They captured every single moment of my wedding day, even moments that I wouldn't think of. In the end my album was so beautiful and everything I could have ever wanted! I would definitely recommend her to everyone. If I lived near her I would use her services on a regular basis, for any special event of family photoshoot.

Services Used: Photography

Hands down, choosing Kelly Greer as our wedding photographer was the best decision we made during our wedding planning process. She truly captured our special day in the most professional and artistic way possible. Kelly and her team are absolutely the best!

Cynthia
07/13/2013

Kelly and her husband were an absolute pleasure to work with! From the beginning, every detail was planned out way before the wedding. They arrived exactly on time and began taking those great shots right away according to the pre-set timeline. For my wedding, I didn't want a photographer who was "in the way"- so if you're looking for a professional photographer (with an awesome personality/energy) who can capture those precious moments and emotions naturally--Kelly Greer Photography is your best choice. Just wait until you view your wedding photos! Each photograph is done with such great detail and really told the story of my wedding from beginning to end. You wont regret it :-)