Keith Gehle, solo/classical guitarist

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keith Gehle performed amazingly for our wedding ceremony and reception! In preparing for our wedding, he made many great suggestions for music selections! On our wedding day, he was very professional, dressed well, and arrived early. His performance received many compliments! Everyone asked about him and stated how well he played even in the cold weather! I couldn't have asked for a better guitarist! I definitely would recommend Keith to any bride looking for classical and instrumental music!

• Wedding: 11/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keith did an amazing job playing at our Wedding ceremony! Very beautiful and played exactly what we wanted. I will definitely recommend Keith to friends/family in the future!

• Wedding: 10/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keith was wonderful, talented, professional, an easy to work with. From our first few emails back and forth, I could just tell he was the man for the job! My wedding ceremony was all the more beautiful because of Keith's music and presence. Do not hesitate to book him...my only regret was not booking him for my cocktail hour also!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keith was the perfect choice for our brunch reception. He truly has a gift for creating and playing beautiful music. Keith provided a wonderful array of classical and pop songs combined with original compositions. Our guests were treated to music that matched the flow and energy of the day, and so many guests complimented us on selecting Keith for the event. Thank you again Keith for elevating our very special day, it was a genuine pleasure! -- John & Ryan

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have found a better person than Keith Gehle to provide our wedding ceremony music. He was made the planning process so easy, had tons of suggestions, and even was able to accommodate special requests for the 3rd processional (when the bride walks down the aisle). The classical guitar was the PERFECT choice of music for my outdoor vineyard wedding; it was so romantic and whimsical. Keith went above and beyond all expectations. If I had to do everything over, I would not even hesitate having Keith provide the ceremony music again. Can't go wrong with this guy.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keith is amazing! He provided our music for our wedding ceremony and we couldn't imagine anything better! He is so talented and set the perfect romantic, light and airy mood. Everyone was so impressed! He was easy to work with and very kind. We're so glad we found him!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keith's lovely guitar music was the perfect accompaniment to our small barn wedding at Reynolds Plantation. He was very patient, met with us several weeks in advance and made some great suggestions, was on time (actually early) for the wedding, and even took some wonderful photos of our venue which we kept for our wedding album. His music was wonderful, both during the ceremony and also during cocktail hour, and we are happy to recommend him!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keith played classical guitar at our wedding ceremony. He was absolutely fantastic. He played for 30 minutes before our ceremony started and then during our processional and exit. Our guests could not have been more impressed. He performed a lovely mix of classical and Beatles music per our request. Keith is a consummate professional and was such a pleasure to work with over the weeks and months leading up to our wedding. We are very happy to have found Keith and feel blessed that he was able to make our wedding even more special.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I knew from the moment I saw Keith's portfolio that we would get along well. He can play such an amazing variety of selections that he can adapt to any kind of event.

While I only got to hear a small number of songs as the bride, all of my guests raved about Keith. Working with him was such a pleasure. I did not want a traditional bridal march, and went through his repertoire to find something that I liked. I chose La Paloma, and he played it in such a way that it was perfect for my walk down the aisle. Because of Keith, while we just chose the song because we liked the way it sounded, it has since become very dear to us both.

I highly recommend Keith. He was so easy to work with, and has a truly amazing talent. He really helped transform our setting into something special.

• Wedding: 11/03/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Keith was a pleasure to work with and answered all of our questions. He played beautifully on our big day and added a lot of class to our venue.

• Wedding: 10/20/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keith provided the ceremony and reception music for our wedding.
From my initial call to Keith and including our pre wedding meeting and conversations he was a pleasure to work with. He is very professional and pleasant and is extremely flexible in meeting the needs of the wedding. His music style is high quality, elegant and enjoyable.
I would highly recommend him.
Ron Carr

• Wedding: 07/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mr. Keith Gehle provided a professional and beautiful performance for our wedding ceremony. He was on time (actually early enough to set up his equipment and test), he was open to work with our music selection and he was cordial at all times.

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keith Gehle played classical guitar for my daughter's wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. It was beautiful. My other daughter was able to sing at her sister's wedding, as Keith learned and played a song to accompany her. He was pleasant to work with and wanted us to be happy with the results. He's very talented.

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keith did a wonderful job playing at our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour at Barnsley Gardens Resort. He was great to work with and was very patient with us while we were picking out songs during our consultation. We chose some classics and threw in a couple Beatle's songs for an unexpected twist which our guests loved! He is very talented and we thought his style meshed perfectly with the surroundings. Thank you Keith for helping make our special day so memorable!

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
Betsy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keith provided background music for our rehearsal dinner in Augusta, GA at The Pinnacle Club. Everyone who attended loved his selection of music and truly enjoyed hearing him play. The music was not distracting to the dinner but enhanced the mood tremendously. If ever in need of a classical guitarist, I would high recommend contacting Keith.
Joy Walters

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keith did the music for our wedding ceremony. When we met with him, we had no idea what direction we wanted to go, and he patiently played several songs and helped us maneuver through it all. The entire time he stayed professional and kind and made something stressful fun and easy. He was the perfect person to set the mood and tone for our wedding and it couldn't have been more special.

Thank you Keith!

• Wedding: 01/26/2013
770-932-9271
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards