Keith Christopher Entertainment

Flexibility:
 (4.7/5.0)

Sort By:

Future AKV 8 Reviews
Daryle is the best DJ in existence! He is hilarious, professional, and kept everyone dancing all night. Even my other vendors loved him!
Wedding: 10/04/2014

Private User 3 Reviews
KCE was amazing. Dena was great helping us with all of the details. Al was our dj and he was awesome. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Christina 2 Reviews
Keith did a fantastic job! He helped us pick the perfect songs (especially for the ceremony because we had no clue)! He knew how to get EVERYONE, no matter what their age was, out on the dance floor!! One of our best memories of our entire day is when Keith played "Sweet Caroline" and ALL of our guests circled around us!! That was a lot of fun! We could not be happier with our choice of Keith Christopher Entertainment for our wedding! Thanks again Keith for such a memorable night!!
Wedding: 09/05/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
KCE was great to work with! The DJ did a fantastic job keeping the party going at our wedding reception!
Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Keith Christopher Entertainment Group did an amazing job at my August wedding. My husband and I worked with Daryle and he was so easy to work with. He asked us questions that helped him decide what music we would really enjoy during the wedding. Our guests couldn't stop saying how great they thought the DJ was. He also listened to requests made by some of our guests and it was so fun. People were on the dance floor all night long! We are so happy with our choice to have Keith Christopher Entertainment Group DJ at our wedding, and I would recommend them to EVERYONE who hasn't booked their DJ yet!! They were great!

- Newly Married
Wedding: 08/15/2014

Private User 3 Reviews
Very easy company to work with. At the reception, lo and behold Darryl the DJ went to school with my sister! Played great music, kept everyone on their toes. Made the evening. Thanks again!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I could not be happier with my decision to have Keith Christopher Entertainment as my DJ! My husband and I were really concerned with the atmosphere at our reception...our main goal was for everyone to have an amazing time! I was worried about choosing a DJ, as it is the one vendor you can't easily "see" their work. We could not have made a better choice! KCE provided the sound system for our outdoor wedding ceremony and the sound was awesome! The emceeing during the reception was great, and the dance floor was PACKED the entire time...we were even able to extend the dancing an extra half hour at no charge. You will not regret choosing Keith Christopher Entertainment!
Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My experience with Keith Christopher was excellent. They were very helpful and kept my guests entertained. Thank you
Wedding: 07/12/2014
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Private User 10 Reviews
We decided to go with Keith Christopher Entertainment after talking with a few DJ companies. We got the Basic Package because it was reasonably priced and added uplighting to it. We were told that we would be able to choose our own DJ (normally a part of the higher package), since we had booked uplighting with them as well. We chose Daryle because we wanted a DJ who knew Spanish music. A couple weeks before the wedding as I was looking at our planning form online (which is set up very nicely), it said our DJ had changed to Mario. I emailed and called Keith Christopher a few times and I guess another couple had gotten a higher package and wanted to choose Daryle. I explained why I had been able to choose our DJ, but no comments were ever written down in our file about this and the person who had helped us had retired. Honestly, it was not a big deal because they found a DJ who also knew Spanish music, but I just wish I had been notified of the change instead of just coming across it on the planning website.

As for the actual services on our wedding day, the uplighting looked really nice (we had purple uplights) and our DJ did a fantastic job. Mario played slower and older songs at the beginning to get people dancing who might leave early. He also included quite a few Spanish songs and knew when to play them during the night. The last few hours really picked up with the music and a lot more people were on the dance floor. He also coordinated things very well with us for our dances, cake cutting, etc. and always took cues from us. He played almost every song on our play list and read the crowd very well! He also helped me in the days before in coming up with songs to have for our slideshow & various parts of the reception, which helped me out a lot! I truly appreciate his hard work and felt that he really made our wedding that much more enjoyable!

Bottom line: Great services for a very reasonable price, just make sure to get things in writing!

Private User 2 Reviews
From the first time I found this company at a bridal show I knew that I wanted them for my wedding. We met Michael and he gave us a brief overview of the services they offered. He seemed really knowledgeable and down to earth but also really excited about what he does. We met at their offices in Schaumburg with Daryle and booked a Premier DJ Package along with a photobooth and selected Michael to be our DJ. Michael assisted us with every phase of our planning including helping us use their online planner. We were able to contact him whenever we wanted and he always responded within 24 hours. He helped us with our timeline and in selecting songs for introductions and for our garter and bouquet. He also made some great suggestions for cocktail and dinner music. When we arrived at our reception all of the DJ equipment and lights and the photobooth were set up. Music was already playing and Michael immediately came up and congratulated us. It was like seeing an old friend. He said he would stay in touch throughout the night to keep things on schedule and to enjoy the cocktail hour and pictures and that he would get everyone lined up just before 7:00 for introductions. Once we finished taking pictures and having a drink we were ready to be introduced. Michael lined us up and went over everyone's names as he put them in place and we could tell how many times he had done this before. He gave us some brief instructions and then went inside to begin announcing us. His introductions were amazing. He built up the energy so much that by the time were introduced it was awesome. When the doors opened and we walked in it was amazing. It was the best feeling ever. Before our first dance he did not just introduce us...he told the most romantic love story about us. Michael's skills as an MC really shined. We could not have asked for a better night and I would recommend Michael as a DJ and Keith Christopher Entertainment for anyone's wedding.
1.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Private User 2 Reviews
We were disappointed with our experience with Keith Christopher. We were upset he did not follow through on some of the items we specified during our meeting as well as what we noted in our online planning portal.

For example, we wanted our father/daughter guests to join us half way through the father/daughter dance so the DJ (Daryle) was supposed to invite all fathers and daughters to the dance floor. I kept trying to make eye contact with the DJ but no luck so I had to make eye contact with my groom and so he had to run to the DJ to notify him. By that time, the song was coming to an end so there was no point. The DJ made sure not to do the same mistake again with the mother son dance.

A comment we received from the bridal party was that they didn't have enough time to do their bridal entrance act. Each bridesmaid and groomsmen had an elaborate plan on how they would enter and it was cut short because the DJ started to call the next bridesmaid and groomsmen.

In addition, we requested for the DJ to state the first and last name for each during the entrance. And he only mentioned the first name. Granted we had a lot of people, but that should not matter because we are ultimately paying for their service. The groom spent some time with him to review the pronunciations to each name a few days before the wedding and the DJ didn't even end up saying the last names nor did he inform us he wasn't going to fulfill our request. If for whatever reason, a vendor can not fulfill a request made by the client, the vendor should let the client know, right?

Lastly, which was most upsetting (even my parents were upset) was that he cut the money dance (Filipino custom during wedding receptions) super short!! I had no idea he was going to play a few songs and then ask everyone to wrap it up. If I had known this I would have made the request for him to play until the last person dances with the groom and bride during the money dance. I was extremely disappointed!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Keith with Keith Christopher Entertainment did our wedding on 1/4/14. My husband and I found him online. Keith has a passion for what he does and takes pride in a job well done.

Throughout our planning process, Keith responded to emails very quickly. Any questions or concerns we had were promptly addressed. We gave him our timeline, a list of some songs we wanted played (some we did not want played) as well as genres we liked and trusted him to do the rest on our big day. He did a great job. During the reception he kept us on track with timing, announcements, things like cutting the cake, etc. He was so polite and professional to both us and our guests. His coordinating the reception allowed my husband and I to relax and enjoy ourselves without worrying about the flow of the evening.

We also had the photo booth and uplights part of our package. These too were great add-ons and our guests loved them.

I know the reason the dance floor was packaged all night is because of the music played by Keith.

If you are looking for impeccable service – you found the right DJ for your upcoming event.
Wedding: 01/04/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Responsiveness:  4.5

Private User 6 Reviews
I had booked KCE for my wedding a couple weeks ago (12/7/13) and they were wonderful. Daryl was my DJ and he was fabulous to work with. He listened to all my suggestions, played exactly what we wanted and kept our crowd happy. I received many compliments throughout the night about how great my DJ was. We also booked the photo booth package which was a huge hit and I would highly recommend it! KCE has a great website tool that you fill out all your song requests/dislikes, story on how you meet your fiance, and much more. Working with them was wonderful and I could not have been happier!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Being a DJ myself, finding someone to play for my wedding proved to be very difficult because I am very picky. My wife and I searched through what seemed hundreds of companies. We came by Keith Christopher Entertainment and decided to check them out. Ten minutes into our first meeting we knew that we had found the right people. Day of - everything flowed smooth, they were very professional, THEY GOT EVERYBODY'S NAMES CORRECT. The people who generally do not dance... Danced, I couldn't believe it. All around a very good company, I highly recommend.
Wedding: 11/04/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had the most wonderful expierence with Larry Brooks from Keith Christopher Entertainment. I actually had another DJ booked for my wedding and they ended up canceling on me 4 weeks before my date. I had been getting emails from Keith Christopher entertainment but didn't pay attention because I had one booked. When my DJ canceled with no real reason I was a reck. I wished that I had not deleted the emails. When I went to the bridal salon to have my dress altered I asked if they had any reccomendations. The girl told me she was at a wedding that Keith Christopher Entertainment had done and she had the contact info. This is when I first spoke to Larry on the phone. When I talked to him he put my worries at ease. He was able to give me a great deal and the way that he talked about his buisness you could tell that he is passionate about his work, and about the buisness he works for. My schedule was crazy and he was so accomodating and was able to set up phone interviews. He was kind, sweet, caring, and he kept telling me that my wedding would go off without a hitch. The day of our wedding was the first time that I had met him and he did an amazing job. He arrived at our venue early and had everything set up by the time my bridal party was there to do pictures! He had such a wide varitey of music and was awesome at taking requests from people. I can't express in words how very pleased I was. Everyone at our wedding kept asking who are DJ was, and they kept telling me how great he was! It was the best time. I will give my highest reccomendation for Larry Brooks to do your wedding! If you chose Larry Brooks from Keith Christopher Entertainment you will not be dissapointed and I promise that DJ wise, your wedding will go off without a hitch. I can't thank him enough!
Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were initially not sure that we wanted to have a DJ at our wedding reception. Troy was recommended to us through a coworker's brother. We met with Troy and discovered that he was associated with a professional entertainment group that had a solid reputation, was engaging, had a great sense of humor and was enthusiastic. We booked him at the meeting, used the online planning tools and met with him the week before the wedding to finalize the details. Troy did an outstanding job keeping the pace at the reception comfortable. We did not have to worry about a thing! He had the dance floor rockin all night! Troy was a consummate professional! Thank you to Troy and The KC Group for helping make our wedding reception fun and memorable! Roger and Sharon
Wedding: 10/19/2013
 847-278-1050
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire