KC Kathleen & Ray Exclusive DJ Karaoke

KC Kathleen & Ray Exclusive DJ Karaoke

West Allis, WI
414.610.9729
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

great.... love u guys.... FANTASTIC

1+ year ago

we had a great time the customize our whole wedding with all of our own favorite songs our dinner music are special dances and our entertainment for our guests dancing it was wonderful and we were charged for extra speakers lady named bubbles and all the frills great job guys....

Services Used: DJ, Photography
1+ year ago

tired of DJ from Chicago Illinois to do my wedding and paid on a thousand dollars mysteriously I could not reach that DJ or anything else I called on Kathleen and ask for her assistance she not only did our wedding for us which are just half the rate for a Ford ability was with $399 they did all of our music that we requested in less than a week sometime before the wedding also assisted on getting me a wedding cake because the one I had ordered did not show up I had put on a little weight also from my wedding dress and her and assisted by taking it out a little bit so I'd be comfortable I couldn't tell you how good these people were to us Nov 2000 words it would just go on past that but I'm limited to my words words here so I'll just say that you're the best people I ever met and I did a great job.

Services Used: DJ

Family business Professional thirty five yrs. Serving all Milwaukee County, Waukesha County, Racine County, and several other states.
A-1Professional Equipment, Facebook an Twitter. Approved verified, yellowpages, yellowblog, yelp, yext, merchant, manta, yahoo,
Punchbowl, dj's, local, thumbtack, many more.... 900,000 dance music 1940'to current, all venues, 650,000 karaoke songs, Appearing "live" Larry Micheal's evrry Thursday 8900 W. Greenfield Ave. West Allis, Wi. All ocasions.. Supporter and fifteen yrs service GirlSouts of America, Kids cancer, Sports for Kids, Books for Kids, Awared U S Commerce Assoication Award 2011-12 ... Awarded most Accomplished,