Kayla Knight Cakes

Value
Flexibility
Katrina
06/27/2015

Kayla was very helpful and friendly. Her prices meet my needs and her cake are awesome! Thanks for making our cake for our big day.

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your sweet review! I am so glad that you were pleased!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cakes were fantastic (the look and the taste)!! I love that they are buttercream. We got different flavors with each layer of the bride's cake - they were all delicious but my favorite was lemon cake with raspberry filling. Kayla has some of the most reasonable prices around and she does great work. We got double booked at our first wedding venue and had to change venues five months out. Kayla was gracious enough to still work with us, even though our second venue was much further from her. I can't say how much I appreciate that!!

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Jennifer, you were so sweet and easy to work with, even with all the last minute changes in location! I enjoyed working with you and am so honored that you chose us to be part of your celebration! Best wishes to y'all and I'm so happy that you were pleased!

Melanie
05/30/2015

Not only were the cakes beautiful but they were extremely delicious. Kayla was great to work with!

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you Melanie! Best wishes to y'all.

Rachel
05/23/2015

Kayla was absolutely amazing to work with. The price point of her cakes can't be beat!! I shopped around for prices.. I didn't actually get to taste her cakes before our wedding as we live in California but got married in Texas. Wow! Seriously the best wedding cake I've ever tasted, and I'm not being biased cause it was my wedding cake. She doesn't freeze her cakes... I hate frozen cakes, you can taste it.

And the design, exactly what I wanted! I showed her a picture off of Pinterest, thinking it would have to be fondant, I don't care for fondant but was ok if I was able to get the design... Nope, Kayla did it in buttercream and the cake looked identical to what I asked for! Amazing! She is truly an artist and I highly recommend her!

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you Rachel for your amazing review! I love hearing how pleased you were with your wedding cake and I am so glad that we were able to match the design for you. It sure was a fun one to create! I loved all the color! Best wishes to y'all!

Lauren
05/02/2015

Any bride looking for a wonderful cake that everyone will enjoy use Kayla Knight Cakes! Kayla is professional ,personable and helpful. The cake was moist and full of flavor. All our guest enjoyed the cake and many asked for her information. Thank you Kayla for making an amazing cake!

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Oh Lauren, your review really made my day! It makes me so happy to know that the cakes were exactly what you wanted, and what your guests loved! Thank you for allowing me to be part of your wedding and best wishes to y'all!

Gracey
05/02/2015

The cake was amazing!! We didn't have any left at the end of the night. Everyone loved it and went back for seconds and thirds!

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you Gracey! I'm so glad that everyone loved it...even a second and third time! :) Blessings to you and Shane.

Holly
04/18/2015

Highly recommend this vendor. She was easy to work with and the wedding and grooms cakes were wonderful. We received lots of compliments.

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you Holly! I'm so glad y'all were pleased.

Recently Married

The cake looked exactly like the picture I gave her! It was gorgeous and delicious!

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you! I'm happy to hear that you were pleased.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Can't give enough praise to Kayla Knight Cakes!! Our wedding cake and grooms cake were everything we had imagined and more! Our guests loved them so much we didn't even get a full piece! We were told by many guest it was the best wedding cake they had ever had! Kayla was amazing and personally delivered the cake to the site! Will definitely return for any of our future cake needs!

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Jordan, I am so happy to hear how much you and your guests loved your cakes! You were so sweet to work with. Please do call me for any future cake needs. I would love to work with you again. Best wishes to y'all!

04/04/2015

We sent Mrs.Knight a picture and she made our cake just like we wanted. Many of our guests roared about the taste of the our cake. We were very happy with her services and would recommend her to any couple.

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you for choosing us to be part of your celebration and for your thoughtful review! I'm so touched to hear that you and your guests loved the cake!

Sofia
04/04/2015

The service, the cake, the professionalism was great! The flavor of the cake was divine! No doubt recommending Kayla. Once we have a baby shower in the near future we would love for you to make the cake

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Sofia, I would be honored to do any future cakes for you!! Please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! Personal referrals are the best!!

Rose
03/23/2015

Everything was great! The cake was beautiful and delicious. Kayla did a great job!

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you Rose! I'm thrilled that you were pleased with your cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Kayla made and delivered two of the most beautiful cakes I've ever seen. The pink champagne cake is to die for!!!

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Lauren, thank you!!! What an amazing compliment!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We absolutely loved Kayla - she was a breeze to work with, makes amazing cakes (both taste and looks-wise), and her prices CANNOT be beat. Our cake turned out absolutely beautiful and was totally delicious. There's a reason she's so highly rated -- you'd be crazy to go with anyone else!!

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Kimberly, thank you so much for your amazing review! I love hearing how much you enjoyed your cakes and thank you for choosing us to be part of your wedding celebration!

Recently Married

Our cake was delicious! We had to freeze our wedding cake because our flight for our honeymoon was at 7am the very next morning. When we came back from our honeymoon, we were able to enjoy a piece of our cake. The design was what I wanted. Kayla did a nice job and I was pleased with her work!

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your review! I'm thrilled you loved your cake, even after freezing it! Best wishes to y'all!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I met Kayla at the Austin Bridal Extravaganza in January 2014. My bridesmaids and I tried cake from EVERY wedding cake vendor at the event, and Kayla had the best tasting cake by far! Kayla was a dream to work with - friendly, responsive, professional, and of course, a great baker. Her cakes are a great value as she also has the best pricing around. She listened to what my husband and I wanted in wedding and groom's cakes and then executed our vision. The cakes arrived on time and looked exactly like what we had discussed. Our guests kept commenting that it was the best wedding cake they'd ever had! Thank you, Kayla!

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Victoria, for the warm compliment! It warms my heart to hear that you and your guests loved your cakes! Congratulations on your marriage and please don't hesitate to call me if you need other cakes in the future.