Kayla Knight Cakes

Kayla Knight Cakes

A perfect blend of taste and design

Leander, TX 78641 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tast...
Health license: Yes
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kayla made and delivered two of the most beautiful cakes I've ever seen. The pink champagne cake is to die for!!!

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Lauren, thank you!!! What an amazing compliment!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake was delicious! We had to freeze our wedding cake because our flight for our honeymoon was at 7am the very next morning. When we came back from our honeymoon, we were able to enjoy a piece of our cake. The design was what I wanted. Kayla did a nice job and I was pleased with her work!

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your review! I'm thrilled you loved your cake, even after freezing it! Best wishes to y'all!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I met Kayla at the Austin Bridal Extravaganza in January 2014. My bridesmaids and I tried cake from EVERY wedding cake vendor at the event, and Kayla had the best tasting cake by far! Kayla was a dream to work with - friendly, responsive, professional, and of course, a great baker. Her cakes are a great value as she also has the best pricing around. She listened to what my husband and I wanted in wedding and groom's cakes and then executed our vision. The cakes arrived on time and looked exactly like what we had discussed. Our guests kept commenting that it was the best wedding cake they'd ever had! Thank you, Kayla!

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Victoria, for the warm compliment! It warms my heart to hear that you and your guests loved your cakes! Congratulations on your marriage and please don't hesitate to call me if you need other cakes in the future.

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kayla is amazing! I was a bride on a mission to find the best cake at the best price, and I found exactly that with Kayla! From our initial e-mail exchange to our consultation and every exchange after that, Kayla was friendly, timely, and professional. Her prices can't be beat, which leaves a nagging doubt - what am I getting for this price? You're getting a STELLAR cake that tastes as good as it looks! I am continuing to hear from guests, weeks after the wedding, that this was the best wedding cake they've ever had. I chose a traditional french vanilla bride's cake with pineapple filling; it was the best of the best! For my husband, I chose to surprise him with a chocolate groom's cake with peanut butter fudge filling that was decorated to look like a pool table (his favorite pasttime!). Kayla didn't disappoint. Both cakes were phenomenal. I HIGHLY recommend Kayla to any bride who is looking for the most bang for her buck!

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! I love hearing that you and your husband (and your guests) were pleased with your cakes! Thank you for allowing me to be part of your wedding day! Best wishes to y'all!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
inyourcompany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kayla did an amazing job on my cake! After choosing the look and flavor of my cake, I did not have to worry about a thing. Kayla took care of it all and everything was flawless!

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thanks Riane and best wishes to y'all!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Riane
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kayla made such a beautiful cake for our wedding! It was everything I hoped for in both look and taste! She also helped make my husband's vision come true for his groom's cake. We couldn't find a picture of what we wanted, but we explained it to her and she made it happen! We got several compliments about the taste, too! We highly recommend Kayla Knight!

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Heather, thank you so much for your review! I loved getting to be a little creative with your husbands cake and I'm so happy to hear y'all enjoyed both of your cakes! Best wishes and congratulations again!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kayla was amazing! I didn't have to worry a single second about my cake. She gave us exactly what we wanted! We only had to meet with her once to determine cake flavor and design. After making our final payment I checked in with her one time. I arrived to my wedding venue and the cake was beautiful and decorated with the flowers I had left for her. Flavor was great! Guests loved it. Her prices are EXTREMELY reasonable. We would recommend to any of our friends.

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you Alyse! I am so happy that you loved your cake and it's so good to hear that the planning process was an easy one! Best wishes to you and your husband!

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
Alyse
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered a nice elegant peacock cake to go with my Royal Blue and White Peacock Theme Wedding. Kayla did a fabulous job at capturing my dream wedding cake. She was very professional, flexible and delivered my wedding cake on time. The cake was a white cake with Italian cream filling, which tasted phenomenal. Everyone loved the cake and wanted more. In fact, a friend of mine is getting her cake made by Kayla as well next September. Thanks Kayla. You were heaven sent.

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Brandi, for the recommendation! Referrals are the best compliment and I look forward to working with your friend. Your design concept was so creative and fun! I loved creating it for you and I'm thrilled to hear that you were pleased!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kayla is AMAZING! My entire experience with her was completely painless. I only met with her in person once - for a cake tasting and to sign the contract. I sent her pictures of the cake design, colors and decorations I preferred, and she made the exact cake I envisioned having at my wedding. :) Her cakes are moist, delicious and beautiful to look at. She gives good ideas and answers your questions quickly. She is *VERY* inexpensive compared to every other vendor out there. I cannot say enough good things about her!!!

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Ashley, I am so touched to read this! And I love hearing how pleased you were! I enjoyed working with you tremendously and thank you for taking the time to write out your well thought review! It was my pleasure working with you!

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Guests can't quit talking about how tasty the cake was. It was everything we expected for my daughter's wedding.

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you Diane! I am pleased to hear that your guests raved about the cake!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
Diane
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was by far the easiest part of my wedding to plan thanks to Kayla!

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Ashley, thank you for the wonderful compliment!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience with Kayla was wonderful! She created a beautiful wedding cake, as well as grooms cake for my wedding this April. Not only do her cakes taste absolutely divine, but she also is very artistic. My husband gave her a drawing of his cattle brand and she was able to duplicate it on his cake perfectly. The personal elements she adds to her business make Kayla Knight Cakes truly stand out. Kayla went above and beyond for my wedding driving more than 2 hours to our ranch to ensure everything was perfect for our big day. THANK YOU, KAYLA!

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you Racheal for your warm review! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your cakes and I loved your family ranch! I am so glad that you were pleased! Best wishes!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Racheal
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kayla did an awesome job delivering the exact cake that I wanted. All of her samples tasted delicious and the vanilla cake with strawberry filling was a big hit! I couldn't have asked for someone easier to work with! Kayla exceeding all my expectations and delivered a beautiful and delicious cake!

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you Kara for your sweet review! Your wedding was just gorgeous and y'all looked so happy! I love hearing that your cakes were just as you imagined! Many blessings to you both!

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
Kara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kayla is simply the best baker I could every imagine working with. I had an incredibly hectic schedule while planning my wedding and Kayla did everything possible to accommodate me. Her creativity is wonderful and she designed the perfect cake for me; I put my faith in her judgment and couldn't have been more pleased with the results on my bride's cake. The custom groom's cake she did for my fiancée was everything we wanted it to be, and both cakes were absolutely delicious. I still have friends and family asking who did our cakes because the flavors were so wonderful. I did a simple French vanilla cake without a filling for the bride's cake and her delicious chocolate raspberry for the groom's cake. THANK YOU KAYLA!!!!

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Elizabeth, thank you for your awesome review! I'm happy to hear that you loved both of your cakes and I'm so glad that I was able to relieve a little bit of your wedding stress/chaos for you! Your groom's cake idea was one of a kind and so much fun!! Best wishes as you start married life and finish law school!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
Elizabeth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kayla was Awesome. She went out of her way to bring our vision of the Wedding and Groom's cakes to life. I would highly recommend her!!! Excellent prices too! And the red velvet... you HAVE to try the red velvet!

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you! Thank you Joan! You are so sweet! Red Velvet is one of my favorites! I'm glad you enjoyed it too!

• Wedding: 03/25/2014
Joan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kayla Knights cakes was a great vendor to work with and very personable. Kayla was able to capture our vision for our wedding cake and create/design our beautiful cakes. PLUS, not only do her cakes look BEAUTIFUL but they taste AMAZING!!! She has so many fresh flavors and filling to choice from we had a hard time picking. So we decided to make each layer a different flavor. We had 4 different flavors and each one was moist and delicious!!! We will definitely be ordering more cakes from her in the future!!!

Kayla Knight Cakes responded with the following comments:

Tanya, I am thrilled that you enjoyed all your flavors! You are right, there are so many to choose from! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed every one you picked and that the design was just as you envisioned on your wedding day! Congratulations again!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
Tanya
512-869-9807
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards