Katherine O'Brien Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I'm SO happy we decided to use Katherine! She is absolutely the best. Her schedule was flexible when trying to set the additional sessions and she always responded promptly. Her work is absolutely stunning - definitely check out her website!!! She also had very competitive pricing and her additional sessions are worth every penny. Beyond her work she is such a sweet person and really goes out of her way to make sure she has some beautiful shots and that you feel very comfortable when working with her. Cannot say enough kind works about her and her work.

Private User
Recently Married

I was looking for a photographer who could go beyond the 'run-of-the-mill' wedding photography style, who could truly capture the spirit of our wedding and Katherine more than delivered. Katherine and her husband blew me away - they made the photo-taking portion of the wedding an enjoyable experience - when something was off schedule - they filled that time with detail/decor shots, when someone wasn't ready for a picture - they quickly filled that time with another family shot. They had fun with the shoot - which just proves that they are truly passionate about their craft. Katherine listened to and delivered on everything in my 'shot wish list' and more. The photos I have of the wedding far exceed my expectations - they are cool, quirky, traditional while edgy - and truly capture the spirit and energy of that awesome night.

Services Used: Photography

Katherine and her husband Jeff photographed my wedding and provided a photo booth for the event. Communication with Katherine prior to and after the event was always prompt, helpful, and friendly. She customized a photo package based on our needs and availability and we received our photos very quickly after the wedding! And the photos themselves were stunning!! She took what we had discussed prior to the wedding and transformed that into exactly the kind of photos I had envisioned. I could not have asked for a better photographer for my wedding!

Services Used: Photography

Katherine and Jeff did a fantastic job. Approximately 15 days after our wedding we received an email from Katherine explaining it was their busy season so the full gallery was going to be posted in several weeks (this is still in line with the contract) but she wanted to provide us with a "sneak peek". We were told there was some editing to be done but the photos were amazing and I could not be happier with them. I would recommend Katherine and Jeff, they were extremely easy to work with and creative with photo ideas.

Services Used: Photography

I can not emphasize enough how fantastic Katherine and Jeff are. She remained so patient and calm despite us starting an hour late and my huge family being a mess to organize. They worked well with the videographers and, though I've only had a sneak peek, got the most amazing photos. They were on top of everything but didn't interfere at all. They are 5 stars across the board.

Caitlyn
10/18/2014

Katherine and Jeff were absolutely incredible! Katherine was also responsive and was so easy going. The photos we have a fun, interesting, and beautiful. Book this vendor!

Hannah
10/04/2014

For me and my husband, picking our wedding photographer was our most important decision during the wedding planning process. We are SO HAPPY we found Katherine O'Brien! Her packages are comprehensive and very reasonably priced for what she provides. She shot our engagement photos, and I knew we made the right decision almost immediately after she arrived at the first location we chose. She is professional, sharp, creative, and interested in your story. She provided just the right amount of direction, which was especially important to me since I have always felt a little awkward/shy in front of a camera.

Katherine made sure to reach out to me so I could let her know about any "must have" photos from our ceremony/reception, which was great because I had totally forgotten to send her examples of photos I wanted. She remembered several of the photos I wanted to have and made sure to take them, which was great because I was so busy/distracted I never would have remembered. AND, she and Jeff successfully corralled and organized my husband and my families for the formal shots we wanted- which is a task because we both have huge families. I am so extremely happy with the photos of our ceremony and reception. She captured the big moments and the small details and candid interactions beautifully. I wish I could upload some photos as an example- but just go look at her website and you will see immediately! And, our album is gorgeous- the image quality is amazing and she was extremely helpful and diligent in formatting the album.

Throughout the entire process of working with Katherine (from first email to receiving our wedding album), she has been responsive, kind, and professional. I feel very lucky to have found a photographer who is not only talented artistically but also great with the business side of things. Working with Katherine and Jeff was a such a positive experience- I highly recommend them!

Jen
09/28/2014

Katherine was SUCH a joy to work with; not to mention how beautiful our photos turned out. She really works with you to capture the essence of your event and you as a couple. I've recommended her to several of my friends who are currently engaged!

Services Used: Photography

Katherine and Jeff were a dream to work with. They were patient and non intrusive during the day while managing to capture all of the important moments and people. The photos themselves are excellent and Katherine has been so helpful to help mold them into a cohesive store of the day to share with our loved ones. I would wholehearted recommend Katherine O'Brien photography to anyone with an event on the horizon.

Morgan
09/12/2014

Katherine and Jeff did a fabulous job as our wedding photographer. She did our engagement photos, wedding photos, and photo booth. Also included was our a guest book of our engagement photos. Not only did she do a great job as a photographer, she was incredibly helpful on our wedding day and working with the wedding coordinator and our timeline. She was great to work with and incredibly responsive with emails. Any idea or vision you have for your photos, she'll totally work with you to make it a reality. I cannot recommend her enough!

Kristen
09/01/2014

Everything was perfect! The day was so special and she really captured those moments.

Karen
06/28/2014

We used Katherine O'Brien photography because my sister used them at her wedding and they did awesome work. Our engagement and wedding pictures came back amazing. The best part of the wedding was the photo booth, it was so fun and gave us some really funny pictures of our guests. Such a pleasure to work with and I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a photographer, no matter the occasion.

Private User
1+ year ago

Katherine O'Brien Photography took lovely photos of our wedding and she and her assistant took MANY! They covered every aspect of the preparation, wedding, and reception and provided us with over 1500 shots to remember our special day.
I would recommend Katherine O'Brien Photography without any reservation.

Rachel
06/22/2014

Katherine not only provided us with to die for photographs of our special day, but she also made an execs lent addition to our "day of" team! She and her husband were wonderful to work with and were so calm and helpful on the day of the wedding! With all the "getting ready" chaos, it helped immensely that the two of them were so helpful, calm, and knew exactly what to do to get the perfect photos without adding to the stress! They did a phenomenal job and we couldn't had been happier to work with them! We love are photos and really appreciate their creative and artsy style!

Services Used: Photography

Katherine and her husband Jeff are amazing photographers, they captured our day so beautifully. Katherine is calm, responsive, and very wise (she shared her experience and gave great advice and suggestions throughout the whole process). I would recommend them to any bride or person looking for a creative reflection of a precious event; their work is truly fine art.

Katie
06/21/2014

Katherine and her husband Jeff are amazing photographers, they captured our day so beautifully. Katherine is calm, responsive, and very wise (she shared her experience and gave great advice and suggestions throughout the whole process). Our guestbook and wedding album is beautiful and such a treasure, she incorporates a creative perspective in all aspects of her work. I would recommend them to any bride or person looking for a creative reflection of a precious event; their work is truly fine art.