Katherine O'Brien Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Katherine and Jeff did a fantastic job. Approximately 15 days after our wedding we received an email from Katherine explaining it was their busy season so the full gallery was going to be posted in several weeks (this is still in line with the contract) but she wanted to provide us with a "sneak peek". We were told there was some editing to be done but the photos were amazing and I could not be happier with them. I would recommend Katherine and Jeff, they were extremely easy to work with and creative with photo ideas.

Services Used: Photography

I can not emphasize enough how fantastic Katherine and Jeff are. She remained so patient and calm despite us starting an hour late and my huge family being a mess to organize. They worked well with the videographers and, though I've only had a sneak peek, got the most amazing photos. They were on top of everything but didn't interfere at all. They are 5 stars across the board.

Caitlyn
10/18/2014

Katherine and Jeff were absolutely incredible! Katherine was also responsive and was so easy going. The photos we have a fun, interesting, and beautiful. Book this vendor!

Jen
09/28/2014

Katherine was SUCH a joy to work with; not to mention how beautiful our photos turned out. She really works with you to capture the essence of your event and you as a couple. I've recommended her to several of my friends who are currently engaged!

Services Used: Photography

Katherine and Jeff were a dream to work with. They were patient and non intrusive during the day while managing to capture all of the important moments and people. The photos themselves are excellent and Katherine has been so helpful to help mold them into a cohesive store of the day to share with our loved ones. I would wholehearted recommend Katherine O'Brien photography to anyone with an event on the horizon.

Morgan
09/12/2014

Katherine and Jeff did a fabulous job as our wedding photographer. She did our engagement photos, wedding photos, and photo booth. Also included was our a guest book of our engagement photos. Not only did she do a great job as a photographer, she was incredibly helpful on our wedding day and working with the wedding coordinator and our timeline. She was great to work with and incredibly responsive with emails. Any idea or vision you have for your photos, she'll totally work with you to make it a reality. I cannot recommend her enough!

Kristen
09/01/2014

Everything was perfect! The day was so special and she really captured those moments.

Karen
06/28/2014

We used Katherine O'Brien photography because my sister used them at her wedding and they did awesome work. Our engagement and wedding pictures came back amazing. The best part of the wedding was the photo booth, it was so fun and gave us some really funny pictures of our guests. Such a pleasure to work with and I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a photographer, no matter the occasion.

Private User
Recently Married

Katherine O'Brien Photography took lovely photos of our wedding and she and her assistant took MANY! They covered every aspect of the preparation, wedding, and reception and provided us with over 1500 shots to remember our special day.
I would recommend Katherine O'Brien Photography without any reservation.

Rachel
06/22/2014

Katherine not only provided us with to die for photographs of our special day, but she also made an execs lent addition to our "day of" team! She and her husband were wonderful to work with and were so calm and helpful on the day of the wedding! With all the "getting ready" chaos, it helped immensely that the two of them were so helpful, calm, and knew exactly what to do to get the perfect photos without adding to the stress! They did a phenomenal job and we couldn't had been happier to work with them! We love are photos and really appreciate their creative and artsy style!

Services Used: Photography

Katherine and her husband Jeff are amazing photographers, they captured our day so beautifully. Katherine is calm, responsive, and very wise (she shared her experience and gave great advice and suggestions throughout the whole process). I would recommend them to any bride or person looking for a creative reflection of a precious event; their work is truly fine art.

Katie
06/21/2014

Katherine and her husband Jeff are amazing photographers, they captured our day so beautifully. Katherine is calm, responsive, and very wise (she shared her experience and gave great advice and suggestions throughout the whole process). Our guestbook and wedding album is beautiful and such a treasure, she incorporates a creative perspective in all aspects of her work. I would recommend them to any bride or person looking for a creative reflection of a precious event; their work is truly fine art.

Services Used: Photography

I chose Katherine O’Brien Photography as my wedding photographer, based on a referral from a friend and I couldn’t have been more pleased with my experience, from engagement photos, bridals to the big day.

Despite how awkward it truly is to take engagement photos, Katherine made my then-fiancé and I feel very comfortable throughout the entire evening. I imagined staying in one spot for the photos, but Katherine moved us around the entire time, really exploring the area and having a sense for what would made a beautiful shot, which resulted in a wide diversity of shots with remarkable backdrops.

Bridal portraits with Katherine went exceedingly smooth. My venue was new, so she had come early and scouted spots out before I had arrived. Due to some work on the new venue, we were limited on where we could shoot, but she dreamed up some unique, outside-of-the box shots that turned into some of my favorites of the day.

I couldn’t tell you how relieved I was to walk off the bus when I arrived at our venue on our wedding day and found Katherine there already shooting. She always arrived early and didn’t miss a thing. Because she had a partner, she was able to be with us in the bridal suite the entire time before the ceremony and capture our special moments, big or small. During the chaos of wrangling all family members for photos, they remained calm and professional. My favorite moment was when she pulled my husband and I aside during the craziness of the reception to capture some breathtaking twilight shots, which I am so appreciative of.

I could go on forever on Katherine’s professionalism and gift for finding the perfect moments, but that doesn’t compare to how thankful I am to have had some of the most beautiful photos I’ve seen, capturing the best day of my life. After spending 12 months worrying about everything under the sun preparing for a wedding, photography was one thing I never worried about with Katherine, and that feeling is priceless.

Private User
Recently Married

She was great! The photos were lovely, and she took so many of them.

Services Used: Photography

Katherine knows how to capture human emotion and light. We spent a bit more on photography than we planned because once we saw her photos we thought we had someone who could capture the high emotion, laughter, and sacredness of our day. I'm so so happy with her work. It's very artistic and feels like a vinyl record, warm and light.

She is also a very progressive business woman--her site is fast, she is very responsive, and she has really creative photo books and little packages of options to give as gifts to parents and special people you want to honor. From the first shoot to the final detail-a beautiful wooden jump drive with all our final photos that came wrapped in another box with her fantastic stamped icon, she was extremely professional and innovative to the end.

Excellent-and harmonious

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Photography
Maureen
05/09/2014

Katherine was the perfect photographer. We used her for our engagement photos and wedding photos. She made us feel comfortable from the beginning and provided us with amazing photos. I usually hate taking pictures and always think that I look awkward. I seriously loved all of our photos.
At our wedding she quickly got to know our families and made sure to get all of the shots we said were important with out ever being intrusive. We were told by many guests that we had the nicest wedding photos they had ever seen. We are so lucky that we have Katherine's photos of our wedding day to look at for the rest of our lives. I would recommend her to anyone!