Just Sew Bridal Alterations

Just Sew Bridal Alterations

"Your Personal Tailor"

Lake Edge Drive
Holly Springs, NC 27540 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, V...
Quality of Service:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I first started thinking of getting my moms wedding dress redesigned and altered for my wedding I was nervous because the dress screamed early 90's and was way too small. When I first met Renee I was immediately greeted with a smile and welcomed into her home. Renee listened to what I wanted and helped transform the dress to something better than I could ever imagine! She is extremely professional and all around a great person to work with! I would HIGHLY recommend her service to other brides! I drove about thirty minutes too and from her house and it was well worth it! I'm telling ya... She's simply the best around!

• Wedding: 05/16/2015
Ashlee
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee' is absolutely fantastic! I found her while Google searching wedding alteration and just from the reviews alone I took one of the best chances with my couture wedding dress! She is amazing, her customer service isn't measurable! If you want outstanding customer service with a warm and sincere heart, she's the seamstress for the job whether big or small!

• Wedding: [Private]
blkeraseboard
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee was a God send! I had a trumpet style, ruched dress that needed taken in 2 sizes. I also wanted to add a beaded belt. Not only did she make my dress fit like a glove but she also handmade the most beautiful belt! It matched perfectly. 2 weeks before my wedding I decided my strapless dress wasn't exactly what I wanted. Renee stepped in and added the most beautiful straps. They matched the dress perfectly and now I can't imagine it any other way. Renee offered wonderful advice when my mom and MOH couldn't be at the appointments. She is very patient, personable, and extremely talented! I highly recommend Renee!

• Wedding: 01/17/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee was amazing! She was the key piece in helping make my wedding happen. I planned my wedding from long distance and live overseas and only had the week of my wedding to come back to the states and get my dress altered. She was able to make a turn around for me within in 48 hours and everything was beautiful. She was super flexible with my schedule that week based on changes and the limited time frame to squeeze everything in and was highly responsive when my mother had to be the one to contact her to change times and dates. She even was able to do a minor alteration to my mothers dress in the same time frame and had it steamed. I cannot speak highly enough of her and she is truly talented! I highly recommend Renee for your wedding or event alterations. Thanks Renee for everything!!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Basically, Renee was amazing. I have a crazy work/school schedule and she had no trouble finding times that would work within that without making me crazy! I had no idea what needed to be altered on my dress and Renee was able to help me figure out not only what I wanted it to look like, but what could be done to make the dress look perfect. And it did; it fit absolutely perfectly the day of my wedding. Renee truly cares about the work she does and making sure everything is as good as it can possibly be. She exceeded my expectations and I couldn't have asked for anything else!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Just Sew did the alterations on my dress. Renee is easy to work with and did a fabulous job on my dress. All the alterations were completed to the highest expectations and done in a timely manner. Renee has tons of great advice and knowledge.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ms. Renee at Just Sew Bridal Alternations is AMAZING!!! She made major alternations on my dress (it was several sizes to big) and she did it in no time! I was shocked when I went in for my second fitting and the dress was all put back together. She even made me a custom bushel which is absolutely beautiful. Every time I put this dress on I’m in tears, with much thank to Ms. Renee. She treats you like family and does incredible work! You won't regret getting your alternations done here.

Just Sew Bridal Alterations responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Sarah! I am so happy you looked so beautiful when everything was completed! I was my pleasure, and a blessing that I can help each bride be and look so beautiful for their dream wedding day! Enjoy every minute, and many blessings!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I sincerely loved working with Renee! She not only is friendly and personable but did beautiful work when she altered my dress! I hope to get Renee to help me find a company to professionally clean and store my dress.

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee was an absolute miracle worker! My dress was 4 sizes too big and she was able to size it down and made it look like the dress was made for me! She was super friendly and easy to work with!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Just Sew took my dress and really made it come alive! My wedding day would not have been the same without "My dress". I fell in love with a dress that could no long be ordered so I had to buy the dress off the shelf. It was over 4 sizes to big. I went with my heart and bought the dress. I traveled over 4 hours to have Renee (Just Sew) alter my dress. Just Sew did a awesome job and everything I wanted. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone and well worth every penny we spend to have such a wonderful experience. Oh and the have my dress fit like a glove on my wedding day.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I took my dress to Just Sew after a co-worker gave Renee wonderful reviews. Every part of the experience was stress-free and pleasant. After our initial meeting I felt so confident in leaving my dress with her that I really had zero anxiety that my dress would be anything less than perfect. She was such a professional and made suggestions that I hadn't even thought of that made all the difference in the world. I would recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not say enough great things about Renee! I bought my dress on sale (and a few sizes too big) because I loved it that much. It did have some beaded bands around the midsection that I was not crazy about but I already had a vision in my head of how I could alter it to be the perfect dress I had been looking for. I found Renee on the internet and on a whim, asked her to do my alterations. She EXCEEDED my expectations and truly made my dress into everything I hope it would be. I had her remove the beaded bands and instead add a ribbon sash with three white flowers on the side. She also made it so the ribbon could tie into a subtle bow on the back of my dress. She had to take my dress in and cut a lot of length off since it was way too long for me.

Besides the flower sash, one of my absolute favorite things she did was the bustle. I had a ballgown-type gown that had layers of organza. She bustled it so that you could barely tell it was bustled - it looked more like a shorter, party version of my dress (the hem still covered my feet). Renee suggested a few ways she could bustle it, and even though I picked the "harder" way that involved more work on her part, she was happy to oblige and in my opinion, the end result was stunning.

Renee was super easy to work with and talk to. She makes you feel at ease during the whole process and you know you are going to get the results you want. My mother was also very pleased with the results, and couldn't stop gushing about the wonderful job Renee did. I also bought my veil from her, as well as a flower hairclip that matched the three flowers on the sash.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All I can say is WOW!! We purchased a very expensive wedding dress with a very detailed beaded train out of town. We knew it would need to be altered down the road and worried about who would do this for months. We found Renee online and based on her reviews we scheduled an appointment for a first fitting. The dress needed a lot of work -- length, bust, bustle -- just about everything and we wanted to maintain the integrity of the gown. Renee was awesome. So kind, so friendly and didn't mind that we showed up with 5 bridesmaids and the mother of the groom! This was the first time they would all see "the dress!" Renee let us take our time, we talked through all of our expectations and I left feeling pretty great about the dress. When we returned for her first fitting the dress was perfect in EVERY WAY. There was no second fitting!! She completely exceeded my expectations! Renee is not only an expert seamstress, she also just could not be nicer! I would recommend Renee in a second!!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just loved working with Renee! She was so positive and excited for me that I couldn't help feel like a million bucks. Truly she helped make the dress fit perfectly and added some thought and attention to detail that proved her expertise to me. It fit perfectly and I felt so beautiful in it - the only sad part was when the night was over and it was no longer acceptable to wear it any more!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't know where to begin on describing just how wonderful it was working with Ms. Julie! I contacted Julie in a big rush, this was my fault as I was unaware at how long you needed to have to alter a wedding gown. Ms. Julie worked with me to get my gown ready before the wedding and even better she worked so hard to get it ready in time for a bridal portrait. She made my dress fit like it was made specifically for me! I had seven French bustles added to my dress and they were absolutely beautiful. They also stayed put through the entire four hour reception of dancing. I would highly recommend Julie for any alterations! I could not have been any happier with her.

Just Sew Bridal Alterations responded with the following comments:

Hannah, I hope this review was for me and you just got my name mixed up! Were you reviewing Renee at Just Sew? Thanks

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My partner and I needed to have our dresses altered for our wedding, and we knew we needed to find someone with specific experience altering wedding dresses. Renée was recommended by our event planner, and she was wonderful. We loved working with her! She was easy to reach, very responsive and -- most importantly -- did a fantastic job with our our dresses. My dress had a small train that needed a bustle option. Renée came up with a perfect solution and created a series of ribbons to make it easy for us to bustle my dress after the ceremony. I can't even count all the compliments we received, and we both felt like the dresses fit us perfectly. We thoroughly enjoyed working with Renée, thought her services were very reasonable and recommend her highly.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
919-753-3898
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards