Just Sew Bridal Alterations

Just Sew Bridal Alterations

"Your Personal Tailor"

Lake Edge Drive
Holly Springs, NC 27540 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, V...
Quality of Service:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Basically, Renee was amazing. I have a crazy work/school schedule and she had no trouble finding times that would work within that without making me crazy! I had no idea what needed to be altered on my dress and Renee was able to help me figure out not only what I wanted it to look like, but what could be done to make the dress look perfect. And it did; it fit absolutely perfectly the day of my wedding. Renee truly cares about the work she does and making sure everything is as good as it can possibly be. She exceeded my expectations and I couldn't have asked for anything else!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ms. Renee at Just Sew Bridal Alternations is AMAZING!!! She made major alternations on my dress (it was several sizes to big) and she did it in no time! I was shocked when I went in for my second fitting and the dress was all put back together. She even made me a custom bushel which is absolutely beautiful. Every time I put this dress on I’m in tears, with much thank to Ms. Renee. She treats you like family and does incredible work! You won't regret getting your alternations done here.

Just Sew Bridal Alterations responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Sarah! I am so happy you looked so beautiful when everything was completed! I was my pleasure, and a blessing that I can help each bride be and look so beautiful for their dream wedding day! Enjoy every minute, and many blessings!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I sincerely loved working with Renee! She not only is friendly and personable but did beautiful work when she altered my dress! I hope to get Renee to help me find a company to professionally clean and store my dress.

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee was an absolute miracle worker! My dress was 4 sizes too big and she was able to size it down and made it look like the dress was made for me! She was super friendly and easy to work with!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Just Sew took my dress and really made it come alive! My wedding day would not have been the same without "My dress". I fell in love with a dress that could no long be ordered so I had to buy the dress off the shelf. It was over 4 sizes to big. I went with my heart and bought the dress. I traveled over 4 hours to have Renee (Just Sew) alter my dress. Just Sew did a awesome job and everything I wanted. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone and well worth every penny we spend to have such a wonderful experience. Oh and the have my dress fit like a glove on my wedding day.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All I can say is WOW!! We purchased a very expensive wedding dress with a very detailed beaded train out of town. We knew it would need to be altered down the road and worried about who would do this for months. We found Renee online and based on her reviews we scheduled an appointment for a first fitting. The dress needed a lot of work -- length, bust, bustle -- just about everything and we wanted to maintain the integrity of the gown. Renee was awesome. So kind, so friendly and didn't mind that we showed up with 5 bridesmaids and the mother of the groom! This was the first time they would all see "the dress!" Renee let us take our time, we talked through all of our expectations and I left feeling pretty great about the dress. When we returned for her first fitting the dress was perfect in EVERY WAY. There was no second fitting!! She completely exceeded my expectations! Renee is not only an expert seamstress, she also just could not be nicer! I would recommend Renee in a second!!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just loved working with Renee! She was so positive and excited for me that I couldn't help feel like a million bucks. Truly she helped make the dress fit perfectly and added some thought and attention to detail that proved her expertise to me. It fit perfectly and I felt so beautiful in it - the only sad part was when the night was over and it was no longer acceptable to wear it any more!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't know where to begin on describing just how wonderful it was working with Ms. Julie! I contacted Julie in a big rush, this was my fault as I was unaware at how long you needed to have to alter a wedding gown. Ms. Julie worked with me to get my gown ready before the wedding and even better she worked so hard to get it ready in time for a bridal portrait. She made my dress fit like it was made specifically for me! I had seven French bustles added to my dress and they were absolutely beautiful. They also stayed put through the entire four hour reception of dancing. I would highly recommend Julie for any alterations! I could not have been any happier with her.

Just Sew Bridal Alterations responded with the following comments:

Hannah, I hope this review was for me and you just got my name mixed up! Were you reviewing Renee at Just Sew? Thanks

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My partner and I needed to have our dresses altered for our wedding, and we knew we needed to find someone with specific experience altering wedding dresses. Renée was recommended by our event planner, and she was wonderful. We loved working with her! She was easy to reach, very responsive and -- most importantly -- did a fantastic job with our our dresses. My dress had a small train that needed a bustle option. Renée came up with a perfect solution and created a series of ribbons to make it easy for us to bustle my dress after the ceremony. I can't even count all the compliments we received, and we both felt like the dresses fit us perfectly. We thoroughly enjoyed working with Renée, thought her services were very reasonable and recommend her highly.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After holding onto it for nearly a year, I took my Rosa Clara gown to Renee of Just Sew Bridal Alterations. I have had friends endure nightmarish situations during alterations at some popular bridal stores in the Triangle area and I did not want to go down that road at all. She was incredibly professional, provided great insight and suggestions for alterations, and truly enhanced an already spectacular dress (in my opinion.) Renee went above and beyond what I originally wanted (take dress in, hem skirt, bustle train) and I absolutely love the result. I cannot wait to wear my dress in April! I would highly recommend Renee's services. She was prompt, professional and comforting at the same time, and made my experience with bridal alterations a breeze!

Just Sew Bridal Alterations responded with the following comments:

Thank you Dacie! I loved working with you! I know your wedding will be wonderful. Can't wait to see your wedding pictures. Pls post them on my facebook page when you get them. Enjoy and take in every moment of your special day, Renée

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee was wonderful to work with altering my sample sale dress that I got a deal on. The drawbacks to the deal is I needed to find someone to take the dress in on the sides, alter the neckline (straight to sweetheart) and spot clean satin and some of the lace. I loved the dress and the price and really needed someone with experience and someone that I trusted to do the alterations. The moment I met Renee at her house I knew my dress was in good hands. You certainly pay for her experience but her alterations were done quickly and proficiently, I only had ONE dress fitting! Everything was perfect when I picked up the dress. She did everything and more that I asked for.

• Wedding: 04/18/2014
Danielle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee was an absolute pleasure to work with and extremely professional! She worked with my busy schedule to make appointments around my lunch break and I can't thank her enough for that. I would definitely recommend her services to any bride getting married and in need of alterations. She also sells jewelry and other things for your wedding day. I actually bought my veil from her and it came in quick and was gorgeous! Thank you Renee for making my day so special - I had so many complements on my dress!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee is absolutely amazing! She altered my bridesmaid dress for my best friend's wedding. The dress was a like a bag when I picked it up at David's Bridal and fit like a glove after Renee was finished with it. She did such an amazing job! I will definitely be going to her for my future bridal needs!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee was great! She fit me in despite her own son's wedding and did a beautiful French bustle on my dress. She made a simple David's Bridal dress look designer. The pressing was perfect. My second dress was just as great as my formal one. She sells these beautiful pins. I bought one and she sewed one so well into the dress, it looked like part of the dress. Renee was always timely, sweet, and professional. She was simply amazing!

• Wedding: 09/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I chose Renee because my cousin recommended her. She was wonderful to work with. When I took my wedding dress to her, it was 4 sizes too big. Renee was able to make my dress fit like a dream.

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
Veronica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee did a few simple alterations to my mother's wedding dress to update it into the classic and timeless dress that I wore. She also used some of the extra lace from the dress to make garters for my sisters...and everything was perfect. I used Renee as a recommendation from my sister-in-law, and would definitely recommend her to anyone else!

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
919-753-3898
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards