Just Portraits Photography

Just Portraits Photography

"If Pictures say a thousand words...What will yours say?

1733 Wilkes Lane
Spring Hill, TN 37174 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, High R...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very nice and professional. Set up pictures well, and willing to "go the extra mile".

• Wedding: 08/07/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy is a true professional, very accommodating, and makes you really feel at ease and natural for your pictures. He helped us work out our pictures as my wife wanted to be traditional and not see each other till she was walking down the aisle. He listens to all of your ideas, concerns, and works his magic and makes them 100 times better than you thought. Randy is EXTREMELY creative and unique when it comes to your special photos. He has earned the privilege of becoming our photographer for life. THANK YOU Randy.
Brian & Rachel Hayes

Just Portraits Photography responded with the following comments:

Brian and Rachel...Thank You so much for the nice review you've given me. I hope I can live up to your compliments.

See You Soon...Randy

• Wedding: 07/11/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy provided one of the best photography experience that I could have hoped for! He is an extremely talented photographer and works very hard to meet his client's every need. His prices are extremely reasonable and his work is of the highest quality. He has a wonderful, fun-loving attitude that makes him a pleasure to work with! I have reccomended him to others and will definitely use his services again!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
jennbl
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were very pleased with Randy and his work. He was very patient with us before and during the wedding (which was very helpful during a stressful day). The pictures are so beautiful and the value is great! He also did my bridal portraits which I will cherish forever. There was not a bad picture in all the pictures from my bridal portraits and my wedding. He also worked with me very patiently with my storybook (over 1 year after my wedding). I was extremely pleased and would refer him to anybody whether it was for their wedding or any other portraits. I will definately use him again!

• Wedding: 06/13/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were very happy with Randy. Our wedding photos came out beautifully and I could have been happier. His prices are very reasonable and you get a lot for your money. His sense of humor and great attitude helped with the stress of our wedding day and led to a great photo taking experience.

• Wedding: 10/12/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy made us feel really comfortable during our picture taking process. He was wonderful.

Just Portraits Photography responded with the following comments:

• Wedding: 07/07/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

11 years after my wedding I still look back on my famous (or infamous) bridal portrait on the train track with great joy. I have an even greater appreciation with each passing year for Randy's artistic approach and unique talent for capturing special moments. Randy was and still is a pleasure to work with!

• Wedding: 05/13/2000
615-302-0927
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards