JP Stationery

PO Box 1100
Sausalito, CA 94966 | map
Products: Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Color Matching Proofs, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpr...

Quality of Service:
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pamela at JP Stationery was amazing. She was super responsive and helpful as we came up with our wedding stationery. Everyone, including people I didn't think would notice (my brother-in-law, etc), LOVED our invitations and went out of their way to tell us. We also had the programs, table number, escort cards, and menus done by them. They are more expensive than your basic weddingpaperdivas/minted, but for us it was worth it because of the personal service and care. I didn't think I would be one of these people, but the stationery really captured the "spirit" and tone of our wedding.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Services Used: Invitations
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pamela provided me with save-the-dates and invitations for our wedding, and we're currently in the process of ordering thank you notes now that the wedding is over. All three are so fun, stylish, and beautiful- we got so many compliments on them and of course will treasure them for a long time. She is such a sweet person and has been so great to work with; if she hadn't heard from me in awhile, she would check in to see if I needed anything, and if there were any mistakes or revisions to be made, she fixed them immediately and graciously. Everything is printed in an extremely high quality manner. She will also print addresses directly onto the envelopes or onto labels, which saves so much time. She has so many great designs on her Etsy page and I would highly recommend working with her on your wedding stationery!

JP Stationery responded with the following comments:

Thank you SO much for the review Robin! I am looking forward to our next stationery collaboration :)

Chat soon!

Pamela
jpstationery.com

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Services Used: Invitations
415-465-4955
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire