JN Co Makeup Artistry

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Everything went off without a hitch! They showed up as expected and really took their time to make sure everyone was happy with their hair. My makeup was amazing and it lasted all day and into the evening. I couldn't be happier with the result!

Laura
04/25/2015

Jeanni was one of the best vendors I had! She helped keep the day calm and stress free. She did an incredible job on the makeup, and really listened to me when I told her what I wanted and didn't want. She worked hard to understand what I wanted the end result to be, and even when I changed something up at the last minute while she was doing my makeup, she didn't care. She worked with me. I would recommend her to anyone! Sweet disposition and very flexible. All great things to say about her (and Lydia who did my hair).

Private User
Recently Married

I found the vendor during an online search on Wedding Wire. After comparing prices and online pictures among the vendors, I chose Jeanni. Her before and after pictures online were so wonderful, and I liked the style and cleanliness and how pretty the make up was. Jeanni and her hair assistant showed up right on time, and her demeanor was so pleasant and friendly and laid back. She listened to what I wanted for my makeup, looked at the photos I provided as reference, and provided great feedback. Great experience, never felt rushed, and she completed all on time. The quality of the make up and make up products was visible. Everyone commented how pretty my make up and false eyelashes looked. Even the photographer made comments on how lovely and eye brightening the make up was!

Paulina
03/14/2015

I was looking for a wedding make up artist and hair stylist a couple months before my wedding, I was very particular with who I chose because my bridal party and myself all have different eye shapes. Once I saw Jeanni's portfolio I knew I wanted her as a make up artist! I scheduled my hair and make up trial and was very happy with the result! I don't wear a lot of make up so I didn't want to have a smokey eye for my wedding, I wanted it to be beautiful yet natural. And Jeanni delivered just that!!

On the day of the wedding Jeanni was early and professional (even at 6AM!). I was worried about my bridesmaids', mom's, and my eye make up and Jeanni was able to put me at ease and do everybody's make up. My mother is VERY picky and she was worried about all of the vendors... but Jeanni was able to exceed her expectations!! She also gave us tips on how to keep our make up on all day long (6AM-11PM)

I would absolutely use Jeanni again and refer her to my friends getting married!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Everyone knew I had someone do my hair and makeup because it was so incredibly well done I could not possibly have done it myself. They we're prompt so no stress on the day. Ran exactly on schedule for hair and make up for 5 including two flower girls. Cute hair for the girls. I didn't have time to practice so trusted it would work out and it absolutely was great.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I cannot recommend Jeanni and Lydia enough. Jeanni does the makeup and her partner Lydia did our hair the day of my wedding. I was extremely apprehensive about this part because I'm very picky about my hair looking too "done up" and my makeup looking way too unnatural. I changed my mind on my hairstyle after my trial so we were starting from scratch on the day of. Jeanni and Lydia got to our venue early so we didn't have to stress about the timing. Lydia is SO fast, but her quality is spot on. Same with Jeanni! All of my bridesmaids are picky and they all absolutely loved their hair & makeup. They've worked together for years and are so sweet! They just want the bride to stay calm and they tailor to every need you have without making you feel like you're asking too much. Jeanni is so talented at what she does and all I needed was a picture or a little bit of explanation and she ran w/ it. We had an all outside wedding + reception - even though it was October, it was of course still a bit warm in Houston. Everything stayed perfectly throughout. I would definitely recommend completely! Thanks Jeanni & Lydia for making it seem so easy :).

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jeannie and her hair stylist did my wedding hair and makeup and the hair and makeup of some of the other ladies in the bridal party. They were both absolutely perfect. They really listened to the descriptions of what I wanted and looked through all my pictures to understand. After the trial, there were a few things that I wanted to tweak, and they got it absolutely perfect for my wedding day. I wanted a pretty, but natural look and the makeup was exactly what I was hoping for. The hair and makeup stayed looking flawless for the whole day (even though our ceremony and pictures were outside!) Throughout the whole process, Jeannie was always easy to reach and very responsive. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Dava
08/01/2014

JN Co provided the makup for myself and my bridesmaids for my wedding. Jeanni was perfect, she showed up on time, had a schedule, and had everyone done on time. This may not seem like much, but it means everything when you have SO MUCH that has to fall exactly in to place. We had done no trial run, and she went off a picture I found online. She talked to each of us individually to see how much/what we were comfortable wearing. Every one of us looked absolutely stunning! I've never felt more beautiful in my life. I would highly recommend JN Co for any event/special occasion you want to look your best for!

Amanda
08/01/2014

JN was very friendly, personable and talented. She made the experience comfortable and fun. She was very considered with the clients' needs and wants in regards to the makeup. I highly reccomnd her to anyone that needs a great makeup artist.

Cristi
07/25/2014

Jeanni was amazing! I had her do my make up 3 times and every time I looked flawless! She is such a positive and pleasant person to be around! I couldn't be happier with choosing her for my makeup for my makeup, the moms and bridesmaids! If you have questions just ask cristib83@gmail.com

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I loved working with Jeanni! She did such an amazing job on my makeup for my bridal shoot and wedding. She also did the makeup for my bridesmaids and my mom, and mother in law. Everybody turned out stunning! She really listens to what you want and delivers so much more! Her attitude is the best for your big day! Shes professional and has everything there ready to go with a smile on! Shes very sweet and calm which is great when your in a room full of women before a wedding! I would highly recommend her to anybody! I have slight acne and she made me look flawless! I couldn't be happier!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

She did an amazing job! I hired her for my wedding day for all the moms, bridesmaids and of course the bride. Her prices are too good to be true for how well she does on make up! It stayed on my face all night with out any issues! I have gotten my make up done before by others but never have I ever received this many complements on my makeup I felt absolutely stunning! I would recommend her to everyone I know getting married!

Rev
06/29/2014

Jennie was very professional and responsive during the planning phase eg: scheduling, discussing type of hair and makeup, contract signing, pricing etc. She was very easy to work with and always made me feel like could rely on her to get the job done. Unlike other vendors that I had to stay on top off at all times. On the day of the event, Jennie and her hair stylist showed up on time despite it being early on a Sunday morning and truly exceeded all my expectations! They knew what they were doing. They got set up fast and got my hair and makeup done simultaneously so before I knew it they were done. My hair style was quite intricate as it was a south Asian wedding but they pulled it off marvelously. I loves the makeup. It complemented my skin perfectly and loved the airbrush foundation. Jennie and her hairstylist Miranda are such sweet and friendly people too. I have already recommended Jennie and company to other friends who are getting married and will continue to recommend them.

Celigmar
06/27/2014

She worked with me during that stressful day. My bridesmaid got lost for more than 3 hours and I was going nuts! She always kept calmed and her calmness was passed on to me. She did my make up just the way I wanted and everybody else that she worked with was also very happy. My make up looked great all night long, even though my wedding was outside in the summer Houston weather. I will definitely use her again for a special occasion. I am very glad that I choose her! And everything that you get for her fee is more than what you expect.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

There are no words that I could use to express how happy I am to have used JN Co.

Jeanni was so patient and sweet in helping answer any questions I had, very supportive and took the time to suggest what look would look best on me. Her sweet, calm personality was the perfect attitude to have around me on my wedding day.

I had an afternoon wedding, last week (June 20, 2014) my makeup withstood the breeze, humidity and heat of the afternoon. We took pictures after our service outside and went directly into our reception and my makeup looked fresh! My hairdo did fairly well as well, I went for a side swept look, the curls held all day and evening. I undid my do towards the end of the reception and wore my hair down and my hair looked pretty good for being up all day.

I definitely recommend JN Co, I will request Jeanni's services and sweet charisma in the future.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I searched and searched for a makeup artist for my wedding and finally my photographer recommended Jeanni to me and we met and i fell in love with her,shes the sweetest person ever,Lydia and jeanni did my bridal portraits and did a gorgeous job!! My wedding day i was a,lil nervous but they did an outstanding job.... my mom also had hair and makeup done n she looked gorgeous! !! I will always be so grateful for Jeanni......