JM Studios Photography

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Love them! Beautiful and unique photos, great to work with!

JM Studios Photography responded with the following comments:

Thanks Amy! We are honored to be chosen to photograph your special day! May you have many years of happiness.

Services Used: Photography

We found Jeff while searching through Google since we were planning our wedding from a town three hours away. I was first struck by the way his photos just looked different and not cookie cutter. We were planning a DIY wedding and his photography just seemed to fit that. When my husband called to speak with Jeff things went very smooth and when my husband got off the phone he stated that he got a great vibe from Jeff. Jeff was very flexible in the fact that we couldn't meet with him until the day before our wedding but that didn't stop him from snapping a few photos and sitting with us and discussing our options since he had never shot a wedding at the facility we used. Jeff was very professional but still was able to vibe and kick back with our bridal party. He put us at ease, was very efficient, and I wish he lived closer so we could use his services over and over again. If you are looking for non cookie cutter images and super unposey stuff (out of the box thinking) JM Stuidos is the way to go!

Services Used: Photography

Our daughter was married on tha American Lady Yacht on July 4th in Dubuque. Jeff was VERY accommodating yet remained in charge professionally. He met the couple at the motel for special couple pictures before the yacht ceremony. He took the time to have sparklers and a Japanese lantern launch in the parking lot since they aren't allowed on the yacht. He knew the couple wanted these two things to be included but didn't think it would happen. He developed a personal relationship with the couple to learn their personalities and styles so he could capture it in the pictures. Jeff takes the time to listen instead of taking cookie cutter pictures. Thanks, Jeff, can't wait to see the wedding pics, the engagement ones were super!!

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I are from Chicago and decided to have our wedding in Galena IL, as we started to plan we visited many studios both here in chicago and near Galena. When we went to meet Jeff we had a different experience altogether. His work was not able to compare to the other sample books we have seen, he was interested in what our photography goal was as well as our theme of the wedding! He is able to work with brides and grooms of many styles....I feel he really got to know us and understood our ideas and was able to deliver. As time became closer to our wedding we shot engagement pictures with him...Once we saw the quality and uniqueness of the engagement pictures we even decided to hire him for an additional two hours! As the day of the wedding approached he truly had a great time with our wedding party and our guests. This made of guests more relaxed and willing to have a little fun for the camera. It is more than obvious that he has a passion for his work! He was even able to shoot some video and we are now working on a trailer of our wedding day. (Who watches the whole video anyway). Hands down our experience was a perfect 10! I can't wait to hire him again for they next chapters of our life.

Services Used: Photography

We just received our pictures today and we are beyond happy. I am completely amazed at what a fantastic job Jeff did. He made us feel totally relaxed and allowed our personalities to come through in the pictures. I simply can not say enough about how happy we are with these pictures. If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding, engagement pictures, senior pictures, family pictures or any other reason, you need to check out Jeff's work. I guarantee you will be thrilled with the results.

Services Used: Photography

The services that were provided by Jeff and his staff were second to none; it was simply an outstanding experience! My wife and I CHERISH the pictures that were taken and the quality of the products we purchased were phenomenal not only to us, but to everyone who shared and purchased.
What makes Jeff stand out in his industry is his unique artistic flair and his keen eye that take the ordinary poses and makes them EXTRAORDINARY! We could not have wished for a better photographer and a finished product!

Services Used: Photography

Jeff was there from begining to end. He stated to write down some pictures that we really wanted so we didn't miss them but we got so much more. They are beautiful and unique. We prefered more nontraditional pictures and love them all. Thanks for capturing our special day.

Services Used: Invitations, Photography

JM Studios Photography not only provided us with tons of fabulous wedding photos, but also great customer service. The entire process was stress free because they were willing to accomodate to our needs and always responded back in a timely manner. Thanks JM Studios.

Services Used: Photography

Jeff is a very creative and very talented photographer. If you are looking for someone who will capture unique moments of your special day, you would be very happy with Jeff.

4.2

Overall, great photographer! He was having issues with receiving emails, so I didn't hear back about a few things....